🌹 Rose Giving Friendship is accepting each other for who you are

Ivy Cullen

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It was lunchtime and Ivy knew she was lagging behind. and being slow was not something she was used to. she had only managed to get one rose delivered. So she knew that she had to pull out the stops at lunch to get more delivered. She walked down between the tables and had managed to deliver one rose already before she had even sat down even better they knew one of her other deliveries and pointed him out. Two more before lunch was going to make it seem better. She walked over to the girl she had been pointed to "Hello are you helios?" she asked.

@Helios Obasi

Helios didn't think that a rose giving was particularly safe, but he knew he wouldn't get away from it. He just also hadn't sent any. Seeing no value in doing that, for all he knew the person he was trying to send something to was allergic to roses, or just didn't like them. In turn he expected nothing back. "I am yes," he said as a girl, clearly delivering roses asked if he was who he was.

Ivy smiled at the boy glad that she had found the right person. "fantastic. I'm Ivy" she said. "I also have a rose for you right...." she said as she rummaged through the notes to find the right one to give alongside the yellow rose "Here" she finished holding them out as though she had just conjured it up from midair

Hey Helios,
Made sure they took off the thorns so you don't get hurt. They should really do that for all the roses, huh? All the best! Hope Hogwarts is treating you well.
From, Aroha

@Aroha Blenheim

Helios looked at the rose, and was a little surprised that the rose had no thorns on it. He took it and the note and was careful to open it, holding it in a manner that this girl wouldn't see and then looked at it. Oh Aroha. That was nice. He felt touched at the note and the gesture - it didn't make the celebration better, but it was still nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back