Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Chestnut Wand 14" Sturdy with Boomslang Venom
In a few years, Scarlet's generation will be going to Hogwarts, and unlike Kida who grew up with both Mixed Magical and Muggle, Scarlet is growing up purely Magic and It'd make sense for Scarlet to have some Magical friends, She has many uncles but no children her age to get into trouble with.

Was thinking a few plots with some good friends, as well as enemies (or people with just dislikes or will be friends at first and drift apart at school)
I have big plans for Scarlet, a big part will be the Quidditch scene so Future Quidditch players?

Up for any ideas as well, at this point Scarlet has some form of weird arranged marriage, but I'm thinking of breaking that by Scarlet finding someone during school (Highschool Sweethearts?)

Hey Ash I've got someone I can offer for Scarlet, he's about the same age and so should be starting Hogwarts at about the same time. My kid Hayden Lavish, he doesn't have any friends as of yet, he loves Quidditch, is England born but spent most of his life in New Zealand. The two of them could be friends and if they get on well together they could even date at school. Let me know what you think.

Hey Ash!!

So I have Dani here..She may be a year older than Scarlet,it should be a good thing right..Scarlet and Dani know each other already since Dani's family are also surrounded with Magical families..Scarlet would be Dani's letter correspondence since they are just neighbors..

What do you think??

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back