Friends to Enemies and Vice Versa.

Camille Parker

OOC First Name
Teigan
Camille sighed as she floated around the Dungeons of the academy. She hated being a ghost. She wasn't supposed to be like this. And after seeing Chase and telling him everything, she had felt worse then she had before she had told any-one. Seeing his ace again, after so long. She sighed again. Trying to rid the thought from her mind. It was hard, now she was a ghost, she saw things in a new and frightening way. Now that she didn't have limitations on where in New Zealand she could go. She wasn't afraid any more, it wasn't like she could die.

She turned around and sank into the floor. She was bored and miserable. She was still angry at Mel, even though they were both dead. Camille had nothing left any-more. Why was she even a ghost? She didn't know.

Mel had been here at Hogwarts for a long while, well to her it seemed like a long while but it was only a few years. Being a ghost seemed to make everything a long while as you know that you can't die, you're never moving forward or back, had she really done the right thing by leaving imprints behind after all? The last thing that she remembered when she had been alive was being in a hospital somewhere in New Zealand, she couldn't remember which one or why she had been there, being a ghost seemed to take away your memories, but she remembered a doctor, or someone posing to be a doctor visiting her, and they stabbed her three times in the chest, it seemed the saying third time's the charm was true after all, it took the murderer three times to stab her in the heart. And now, she was forever seventeen, never moving forward, never moving backwards.

There were two main people that centred in her memories from a human life, her cousin Camille Parker and her best friend Chase Blade. She also remembered another girl who came here to Hogwarts named Jessica Williamson who was her cousin distantly. She asked the girl, when she had visited Mel, to let Camille and Chase know that she was dying, because she was. The murderer had just ended her pain swiftly. Jessica had told her that she couldn't find Camille, but she did tell Chase, and it turned out that Chase had a temper, but Mel hadn't let that cross her mind as she was worried about Camille, no one had seen Camille for a while, and she was sure that her cousin was dead, but Mel had fervently hoped not, but as she travelled through the wall, and saw Camille halfway out of the ground, only her top half showing, she couldn't help the gasp that came out of her mouth and the contortion of her face that if she was still human, she would have been crying. 'Camille?' She asked in shock, floating forward. She was speechless, which was unsual for Mel. 'Wh-what are you doing here?' She stammered, 'I can't believe it's you!'

Camille's eyes narrowed when she heard Mel's voice. Why was she hearing her voice when she knew Mel had been dead for quite a few years? Unless, it was as she had always thought. Mel truly had left her. Mel hadn't ever truly cared about her. She turned to face Mel, glaring at her. 'What are you doing here?' She asked in a deadly hiss. 'Here to taunt me about how you never really cared about me? To tell me that you always only felt sorry for me? Thanks, that really makes me feel better.'

With a shake of the head, and a parting glare, Camille quickly hurried out of the ground, and through the wall in front of her, she didn't know where she was going, but she wanted to get away from Mel, away from it all. It was bad enough that she had to be around happy school kids, that were older than her, and younger, and seeing them leave, and coming back as adults, while she'll never grow older. She's thirteen for crying out loud, it was bad enough being a teenager, but being a teenager ghost is even worse. She sobbed, and her face contorted, as she stopped by a wall, she wasn't sure where she was.

'How could you leave me Mel?' She whispered to herself.

Mel gulped back a sob, when she heard Camille glare and then hiss at her. No thirteen year old girl should be like this, and it was all her fault. She was the one who had gone to New Zealand for a mission. She had been a Death Eater, and she wasn't sure who had killed her, probably one of the Aurors, and she didn't leave on purpose, but it seemed that Camille thought she left because she never cared about her. That definitely wasn't true, Camille was the only person that she had ever truly cared about, and she still did. 'That's not tr-.' She began, but Camille had already disappeared through the wall by then, with a parting glare.

She had never had a chance to make wrongs right before like this, so she hurried forward. She was going to do all she could to make Camille forgive her, and as she followed Camille, she ran through her mind what she was going to say. She hovered slightly next to her, grateful that Camille didn't seem to notice her when she heard her whisper to herself. Unsure if that was to Mel, or just Camille, Mel replied. 'I fully intended to come back, I assure you...' She floated forward, until she was hovering in front of Camille, her eyes fixated onto her face, taking in everything, her transparent skin, blonde hair that was transparent, everything. 'I'm so sorry Camille, you're my cousin, I thought of you as my sister and I love you... Please forgive me.'

Camille turned to face Mel, her eyes still narrowed spitefully. 'I'm sure you did love me.' She spat, her voice sarcastic and filled with venom. 'Just like I'm sure you supposedly cared for me. Well, answer this Mel, if you cared for me as much as you swear you did, why did you leave me in the first place? You know that you were my rock, and you supported me, and then you left. Why? Did you stop loving me or something?' She folded her arms and glared at her as she began backing away from her. 'You know I loved you, and yes that's past tense, with the way you treated me, you'll be lucky to be my friend ever again!'

She continued backing away from Mel, feeling that her heart was breaking into two. She also felt that she was dying again by the pain that she felt physically, and mentally by seeing Mel again. It pained her to see Mel like this, as she had always thought of her as the tough one of the two of them, but it seemed death had done something to weaken her. Maybe it was thinking Camille was dead all of these years? Out of her, Chase and Camille, Chase had been the only one to survive. 'You were my sister Mel, I thought of you as my sister...' She whispered, feeling that she was about to collapse. She felt exhausted like she had let something great off her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back