Friends sometimes come from unexpected places

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria was just sitting at the Ravenclaw table getting ready to eat her lunch. She was a bit bored.

Melanie was really annoyed today. She had just received another of the many letters from the new father-in-law telling her how much of a disappointment she was. Of course she didn't care about him, he would be gone soon like all of the others, what she cared about was his threat to remove her from school. The man didn't even know she was a witch. Of course the worrying thing was her mother was just nasty enough to let him do it. She could see her gloating all day until he left and then she would try to send her back. This really wasn't a good day for the small girl.

Melanie was walking past the Ravenclaw table, on her way to her own of course, when she felt an elbow hit her pelvis. As she turned she watched as a butter knife slipped, spreading butter down her raggedy dress. It was raggedy but she loved it and it was now covered in butter. She looked for a person to cause, there was a girl, her own age, sitting at the table looking bored. Melanie's frown turned into a snarl and then a smirk. "I suggest you start apologising before I make you pay for that." She crossed her arms and waited. She may be small but she could sure as hell fight and cause pain and suffering if she wished. Especially in a mood like this.

Hiria was buttering her bread, when all of a sudden the butter knife slipped from her hand. she didn't know what happened to it, un til she heard a voice behind her say "I suggest you start apologising before I make you pay for that." she turned to see a Slytherin girl, about her own age and that's when she saw the girl's dress had a trail of butter. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, the butter knife just slipped! I'm such a klutz!" Hiria said all in a rush. Hiria honestly hadn't meant to.

Melanie growled at the girl. Al she needed was another nice girl and another stain on her hand me down dress. "I don't care if you're a clutz. You're going to start grovelling before I smash up your not so pretty face." She snarled at the other student. Her life was a mess and itfelt more than good to take it out on pathertic little twerps like this girl. Melanie clenched her fits and bared her teeth in an intimidating manner. She could really do with a fight right now.

"Hey! I said I was sorry! Just because you might be having a bad day, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me!" Hiria said feeling quite irritated.

Melanie laughed as the girl replied with fire in her words. Her laughed was spiteful and the grin on her face just screamed malice. "Now you are just making this way to easy for me aren't you?" She towered over the sitting girl and smirked. Melanie paused for a second before raising her fist and as quick as lightening slamming it into the grils face. "I warned you you little twerp." She turned and walked out of the hall, aware of the looks from almost everyone in there. It felt good to let out her frustration, even if it was on some weirdo's face.

Hiria grabbed her face in pain and shock. She hadn't wanted to make an enemy, but this girl was giving her no choice. Hiria quick as a flash grabbed her wand and pointed it at the girl yelling "Petrificus Totalus!" It was a good thing she'd read self defensive spell work out of interest.

Melanie watched as a flash of light flew past her, right where she was about to step. She turned back to the girl from the other side of the hall, next to the doorwhere she had been standing when the light almost hit her. "Nice try." She sneered at her before exiting the hall completely.

Hiria followed in close pursuit. She didn't often get angry, but when she did, her temper exploded. She did the 'Swish and Flick movement' before yelling"Locomotor Mortis!" The leg locker curse. The girl wasn't getting off so easy. Charms was Hiria's favourite subject, and she was good at it too.

Melanie dodged the spell, she wasn't as good with magic as she was with physical but she could dodge brilliantly. She couldn't be bothered to smash up the girl, not with such a pretty bruise already forming on her face. Melanie turned and went down to the dungeons and into her common room, where the girl wouldn't follow her. She found it funny that this girl didn't know when to stop, if she tried to hurt her again she would set Ryan on her. It wouldn't be fair at all but it would be funny.

Hiria was positively fuming. this girl, whoever she was, was not going to get away with this. But then the girl went into the Slytherin common room. She could not follow. But, Hiria could tell her 6th year Slytherin friend Lexi Rodriguez about this, her mother was a teacher, and Lexi would be so mad when she found out that someone had injured Hiria, This girl would not get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back