Friends of a distance.

Saphire Mintkin

OOC First Name
Chalky
Saphire's day began slowly, she had been kept awake all night by her thoughts spireling around her head and screaming in her ears, and then she'd been woken up obscenely early by her aunt Jillian hoovering! She knew she looked awful, just the thought of someone seeing her like this gave her shudders, but she couldn't stand another minuet in that house!
She trudged along the pavement in the shadows, blinking heavily and yawning, hugging her arms to her chest.
Saph was away with her thoughts when suddenly, she was on the floor. "Ow... Cr@p, not again!" She'd got her foot caught in her trouser leg, she wasn't used to wearing trousers, but everything else was in the wash, she only ever wore skirts or shorts!

Freya had been in a bad mood ever since Lilly and the Twins had left to go to Hogwarts, and the dreary morning weather had not helped her already bad mood. She had been shopping at the local corner shop and her arms were being pulled down by two very heavy bags, filled with fruit and milk and cake and wine etc.
She yawned as she strolled along, streching only her sholders up and then back down again. She was just passing a young woman when she saw her trip "Oh my..." Trying to restrain the laughter from escaping "Do you need a hand up?" She said after swapping the bags to her left hand and extending her right for the woman.

Saphire could here in the woman's voice that she found it funny, and to a certain extent, so did she, so it didn't really bother her. "Umm... thank you. She took the the woman's hand and got up and brushed down her knees "sorry, the amount of times I fall over in one day! Thanks for helping though." She could feel her cheeks slowly turning rhubarb coloured.

Freya knew her amusment had been recognised, and so laugh out loud. "Its ok love, My daughters just same, like a bull in a china shop she is!" Remembering the time Lilly (her daughter) had smashed 3 mugs in as many hours. She giggled again. "Not that I'm much better, lol. I'm Freya by the way, Freya Lock. Whats your name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back