Friends For The Little Beauxbatons Girl .. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annaleise Evett

OOC First Name
Zach
Okay, so. Helloo everyone out thereee! ^_^

Here I have little Annaleise Evett, a First Year girl at Beauxbatons. She needs friends, or she's going to be pretty lonely throughout her years at that school. xD Sooo, what I need from yoouuu is. Friends, enemies, and possibly a few love interests, and then we can discuss finals if we get some good love interests, if you wish.

Now a little about Annaleise, usually helps, right? :p

She is a kindhearted girl with a strong sense of justice, and she'll rush to the aid of her friends. She is shy a little bit at first around people she meets for the first time but she's usually able to rectify that pretty quickly. She would never betray the trust of a friend, and is always willing to help somebody in need, even if she doesn't know them.

So let me know what you can think, and if you can help. ^_^

- Zach

Well, I've recently acquired myself a Snow. Daniella Snow to be exact. She's a 4th Year Beauxbaton's. Still working on developing her character a little bit and while I don't know if these two would start out as what you would call super duper best of friends, perhaps Daniella could be a bit like a mentor of sorts for Annaleise. Just let me know what you think!

Okay, so, a mentor in which way? Just a "I'mgoingtotakeyouaroundthecastleandshowyoueverythingandslowlygettoknowyou" kind of thing? Or, did you have something else in mind? (that doesn't use half a line. :r )

Oh Geez and Pete...make my poor old eyes have to work harder than they already do xD Yes, I suppose that would be the kind of mentor I would be talking about...I don't really know any other kind TBH.

My bad. =))

Well, okay! I could see that working out, and Annaleise would definitely enjoy the company.

Would you like me to start a topic, or do you want to? Or do you want to wait a bit?

By all means, go ahead. ^_^
PM the link to Annaleise when you're done. :wub:

I can offer Yuri Mizushima as a friend.. :D

A first year in beauxbatons.. :D

She is a honest young girl with a strong sense of responsibility and justice. However, she is rather impulsive and jumps into things headfirst without considering the consequences. Although she always appears to be a cheerful person to her friends, she treats herself very harshly as she always wanted to do everything perfectly.. :D

Okay. Sorry for the wait. xD

Mintzy - If you could tell me a little bit about Mizelea and how you think she would get along with Annaleise, it would be cool.

Yuri - I think that may just work out nicely. Would you like to start or do you want me to?

Justin Cliffeton said:
Okay. Sorry for the wait. xD

Mintzy - If you could tell me a little bit about Mizelea and how you think she would get along with Annaleise, it would be cool.

Yuri - I think that may just work out nicely. Would you like to start or do you want me to?
Can you start it? :D

No problem, just give me a little time and I will.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back