Friends for the Auror.. like nao.. pl0x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise Masters

OOC First Name
Zach
So basically.
Blaise needs friends, and even some enemies. Maybe even a love interest that would occur over time, nothing too quick.
:p

Blaise is a funloving, hardworking Auror, who always puts his friends first, or even his enemies if they need him. He will always put his work first if he's on a job though, and he will always be there if somebody needs him. He can be fun when he's off work though, and he's always willing to hang out with friends.

Anybody up for some RPs? :o

- Zach.

So this is Venus Fiorelli, she's got a nasty temper and is always pretty much outspoken
She's an Italian pureblood and has been on the run from the Italian / European branch of DE - she was all set to become one but ran for the hills at the last moment. For the past few months she's been living with Edward Stanton (auror) - he's been helping her out and getting her back on her feet and healed her coz she was badly wounded. She's very interested in him though will deny it to the cows come home.

But she is open for rpage - she won't get involved with anyone though she might appear to flirt just to get her own way but more than likely you'd have to watch your back coz she's just as likely to blast your with a hex, jinx or curse :)
she's so sweet xD

I've got Andrew here. He's 24. I haven't rped with him yet, but he's a pretty decent guy, maybe a little arrogant because he's a quidditch player and thinks he's hot stuff on and off the field :p . He's generally in a good mood and likes to party and have fun, but he does have a bad temper which shows itself when he feels like he's being challenged.

He just moved to Australia from Brazil, which he's kind of not happy about mostly because he didn't want to be traded. He's really liking the area though and he spends tons of time in New Zealand.

I could be an enemy.
Seeing as Adam has had recent events making him non fun anymore

Heh. That'd be fun, both of you.
I'll get some topics set up, unless you guys could start? :unsure:

I truthfull sorta like starting however I'm doing plot orginazation/updates/creations(sorta).
Takes up most ofmy time. However if you truly don't want to I possibly could.

Okey Dokie

I'll start it tommarow(As over here in Minnesota it is now 9pm and mi mama is making me go to bed 0.0 ) and I'll pm it directly to you ok?

I could offer up Amauri, another fellow Auror. But he is rather...I dunno how to describe him.
He is serious, that is what he is. Non-humorous and can be cold when he gets pissed. Also, very soft spoken. xD
But he is fun to get him drunk. =))

Adam Bomonti said:
Good or I'd have to feed you to Olivia.
You're going to feed me to my Mum? :o

Sounds greeeat, Kaitlyyyyn. I'll get on that topic right now. ;)

....Right now? That's fast. xD
It might take me a bit to actually RP as him. His character is so unusual compared to my other types. ;)

Since when was I going to eat anyone?! o_O I'm vegetarian!

What about Ceara Zach?

I haven't really had a chance to use her properly, but she's an Auror and she wants to make her aunt pay who is a Death Eater. Her aunt had killed her parents, so she is trying to train, and clear the world of Death Eater's, but mainly she wants to get rid of her aunt, etc. I don't really know what else to do with her so this would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back