Friends for Shiloh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiko Hitachiin

OOC First Name
Teigs
I would like to start by saying that Shiloh already has some friends lined up. She is in a little group of sorts, but she needs some firneds outside of it.

Shiloh is a happy-go-lucky-loves-everything-about-magic girl. She is a muggle-born so she now does everything she can to learn about magic. She is oblivious to alot of things when she likes some-one and she is kind. She doesn't take crap from people and she can be mean. But only when she absolutely has too. She is intelligent and smart and she knows what she wants. She is a leader at times and a follower at others. She knows what to do to get what she wants, and she knows when to do it.

A close friend- Some-one she can relate, perhaps they have a close sibling, not necissarily a twin.
A study buddy- some-one to encourage her to study, she is adventurous so she tends to forget.

Hey I'm in need of friends for Makaylah, actually just a few too. If you need anyone to conversate with, Makaylah wouldn't mind meeting more people. She has only one friend (Tyler Hawkens) so far, though she can be weird at times, still she pretty outgoing when she wants to be. If you look through the links you will know more about her. :) mmkay, thnxxs

Hey Madz,

I skimmed through the bio, and I think Makaylah would be nice for Shiloh. It doesn't matter that shes alittle weird. Shiloh has a very weird friend. Let me know :)

I can offer Hayley Huberta/ Collin Jin, Collin kinda underestimate muggleborns, Hayley.. Not really at least not yet ahe only care about money and business. They're both pretty arrogant.

Or my 1st yr Darla kuang/ Lyra Sato xD .. Darla's really smart loves yo show off her skills. She love those who praise her. Her parents r both workaholic and both Darla and her little brother Mason has to be home alone.. Well not really home alone cz the hose elves r there xD .. Anyway shell underestimate those who can do nothing...

Lyra... Is my crazy grffindor. Ahe hates classes and love to play with her Totoro doll... She's very energetic and hyper. And could never be serious...

Feel free to choose xD

Collin- He could be an interesting role play. If he underestimates Muggle-borns, he would underesimate her, maybe she could help him see that she is just as good as he is?

Lyra-- She also sounds interesting...

What you think??

Sure2... He's still don't know what to do with his life. He's not as mean as Hayley tho... But... Will be xD

So.... Rp? :p

Shiloh Denton said:
Hey Madz,

I skimmed through the bio, and I think Makaylah would be nice for Shiloh. It doesn't matter that shes alittle weird. Shiloh has a very weird friend. Let me know :)
Sweet ^_^ I'll start it soonish later on today. Unless you start it? Really up to you :)

Makyalah Makwa said:
Unless you start it? Really up to you

Its ok :D Im happy to syphon the start off to you :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back