Not open for further replies.

Charmaine Zsigmond

OOC First Name
Gaux
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Bare with me please!
TaylorGifs-taylor-swift-27887570-500-237.gif

This is Raine my main character, she is a very shy girl, but when she gets used to you, and you the same, she can be a bit crazy. She is the girl you would like to laugh with because she is very humorous. But, she knows how to read between the lines, when she knows you have a problem, she will comfort you as best as she could. She is a fifth year in hogwarts, she doesn't know anyone in her five years in hogwarts, so I'm finding for enemies, friends, or even her crush if possible.
latest

On to the second one. She is my third year and my first slyherin, Victoria. She is a slytherin, yes, but she is not that bad, only at the middle. She is kinda dumb, but she can also be smart in her own ways. Unlike her sister, she doesn't like books, but she is very good in singing, acting, and other theatrical arts. She is also friendly, and quite loud when she is with her friends. Friends, enemies, anything, your pick.
tumblr_n7gru8pLnV1sptf3co1_500.gif

And save the newest for last. This is Rj, my firstie, and my very first Ravenclaw. :teehee: Richmond is very friendly and open to everybody. He likes books, and is kinda smart. He is also kinda loud, and very naughty. He likes to cook, and also likes to play sports like badminton. He's a new character of mine, so, just friends or enemies.

So that's all of it. I hope you reply and be willing to rp with one of my characters. :marga:

Alexandra might possibility as a friend for Richmond? Alexandra is a Ravenclaw firstie. She's quite withdrawn, and a bit socially awkward, to put it mildly. She's very creative, and tends to have her head in the clouds. Admittedly they're polar opposites, but as the saying goes, opposies attract. At the very least it'd be amusing to watch them interact.

Richmond can be friends with Violet? If hes studious he could join the leornian study group too :)

Alexandra: I like that idea, and I agree, opposite does really attracts.
Violet: Well, maybe he can join your study group, but I don't want all of it to be about studying, I also want it to be about, having friends and other stuff.

Hello Gaux!

I can offer you three people

One, for Charmaine, I have Graeme. They are in the same year and house, so I figured they'd at the very least know each other, but I figure they could be friends? Graeme's pretty easy going, he's not the type of person to go out of his way to talk to someone. Graeme is a pretty serious dude, he doesn't really often crack jokes and stuff but can appreciate one. I figure they could be friends.

Two, for Charmaine again, I have Sage, now Sage is a seventh year Slytherin, and I can see her being a little bit mean to Charmaine, but at the same time meaning it in a sort of I kinda care about you type of manner. Sage would definitely think of herself as better than Charmaine but would be willing to get to know her, and give friendship between them a bit of a chance.

Lastly, for Princess, I have three third years that you could rp with, so the choice is up to you. I have a Gryffndor Ailsa, who wouldn't enjoy the girl's loudness but would be very competitive with her. Ailsa is a very competitive person. I also have Isaiah, a ravenclaw, Isaiah is very solitary. He will neither go out of his way to meet people or even really bother with them. He's a loyal enough guy if they got close enough. He's very protective of people however, and if she was being picked on, he'd probably fly at the other person. Or Orwell, who is also a Ravenclaw, Orwell is passionate and driven, he loves learning new things and is an endlessly curious boy. He has strong, pretty unwavering values.
So, yeah, whichever one you think would suit Princess best will also suit me fine!

Let me know what you think!

Well, I think I can do all of them, especially the one for Princess. But I would also accept the one from Graeme and Sage.

Okies, well, I can start the Sage&Charmaine one, if you start the Graeme&Charmaine one.

As for the three with Princess, I figure that rather than doing all three at once, we could have Ailsa and Princess meeting at Halloween or the Yuleball? So we're just left with the other two to do, I can start one and you can start one? I can do the Isaiah&Princess and you could do the Princess&Orwell one. Does that suit?

Yeah, everything is perfect. But, I can't do it right away, the roleplay thingy because I also have to do my lessons. But, I will eventually start it.

Okay, so, I was about to start the roleplay between Charmaine and Graeme, but, I can't think of a place, where they could meet. I was choosing between the The Lakefront, the Courtyard, and the Great Lawn. You can choose. Any of the three is fine by me. Maybe two for Orwell and Princess. Please and Thank You.

Well really any of those work for me, perhaps the Lakefront for Graeme and Charmaine and the Great Lawn for Orwell and Princess. If those suit you?

Hey there Gaux!

For Richmond I have my first year hufflepuff Emily Richardson think they would be super together. Emily is friendly and not shy to talk to people that she does not know. Not at all she would make a fun out of herself earlier. Emily is social akward and a little bit clumsy at that area. But that also makes her funny, she says a lot of things that she later regrets but she is not insecure about it. She talks just a lot but she is ready to listen to other people to. She is loyal and a great friend and also intelligent. She works very hard and knows a lot of stuff. She loves ravenclaw much, that would be a house were she would also be in.

For Princess i can offer my third year slytherin Julia Clarke Julia also likes music and loves to sing and is pretty good at it. She likes to be in the spotlight but is ready to share it with others. She is not selfish but spoiled by her parents who are divorced. She needs love because from her parents she is not getting it, they are to busy with their work. She always believes in a happy ending, that is what she wants for her parents. She can be Gullible at that point. Julia is friendly and open to others. She doesn't like the books too. ( For Julia i need to write her biography down still)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back