Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie Cartwright

OOC First Name
Annaleise
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hello Ducklings!
This character is called Annie. She is 17 and goes to Beauxbatons. I want to find people to be her friends and people to be her enemies etc. I pretty much just want to plot and make this character as good as she can be. This is some stuff about her:
</COLOR>[ul]
[li]Annie is originally from New Zealand.</LI>
[li]She attends Beauxbatons in France and lives with her aunt and uncle.
[li]She is nice to most people but she can be fiesty if she needs to.
[li]If somebody gets on her bad side, she will plot revenge.
[li]She might not go through wuth her plans to get people back, she has a really strong consience.
[li]Usually when Annie does something bad she will feel guilty untill it is resolved.
[li]Sometimes she wont feel guilty at all, she will think about it often though.
[li]Annie likes music and she listens to it really loud a lot of the time.
[li]She tends to think about the consequenses of her actions alll the time.
[li]Annie has a short attention span and she can't focus on any one thing for too long.
[li]She pays good attention to how she looks and tries to look her best.
[li]At times, Annie can get paranoid about things and can start to become anxious.
[li]She is loyal to a friend and will do whatever she can to make them happy.
[li]Annie can keep secrets really well but she will tell them if she feels its needed.
<LI>[li]Sometimes Annie can be ignorant to people around her but she does have an intuition.
[/li][/ul]
<COLOR color="#000">Feel free to post or PM me if you want to RP with Annie. Plotting is welcome to, i don't bite! I don't really mind who she RP's with either as long as she can RP with them and they suit her personality in anyway. Contact me if you need anybody for a plotline or RP too.
Anna ♥

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back