Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Eleona Bexley
Eleona is a third year hufflepuff at Hogwarts New Zealand. She's very clumsy and a bit of a pushover as well! This girl loves to cook as well as draw and cloud watch. She's not horrible at sports, but she tends to stay away from them. What can I say, she's a girly girl for sure! Though, if you do end up getting her upset, she has a horrible temper and will not hesitate to yell at you until you're put into your place again! Finally, Eleona is a fashion freak!
cr1-1.png

I want her to have some enemies, probably people who are just rude and don't know when they've taken things too far. Preferably I'd like someone with a stereotypical slytherin attitude, but hey, sometimes personalities just don't mesh!
cr3.png

You can never have too many friends. I've always thought that she would be the one to have a small group where she can tell them anything, or maybe just one person that she tells everything. Either one works for me!
cr4.png

amazing character request form made by BBYBREE )) at CAUTION 2.0. Lyrics credits goes to FOB.

I have Elouise here, she's a 4th year Gryffindor
A bit older but it is fine with me role playing with
one year younger character, I'm not picky at anything.

Anyways, a bit about her is that she's a bit boyish
Elouise prefer to wear jeans than wearing skirts or
wearing sneaker than wearing heels xD
but Elouise is kind, not that brainiac just a bit
she likes to prank people but just for the fun of it.

I don't really have that many description but you can
check her biography just below her siggy.

I'd love that! She sounds perfect to contrast with Eleona. xD
<i>
</i>

Great!
Would you like to start the topic
or shall I?

Sorry for the late reply, midterms had me off forever! :erm:

I could start the thread if you want. Would that be easier?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back