Reagan Wolf

Squib | Teagan's Twin | Football Player

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Reagan finished practice that morning, his team was about to play a game next week and they're all pressured to work harder. That's why he set himself to practice early and by the afternoon, his mind was well managed. At last, well cleaned after a sweaty practice he went back to his apartment. His cat Darcy greeted him but the hooting took his attention. Reagan's owl was perched on her favorite sofa. "Hey, Lily. Ready to deliver a letter for me?" He told the owl while approaching his study table. A red envelope lay lifeless on top of the study. "You know what to do." It was like talking to a child, Reagan attached the letter on the owl's leg.

It was a response for his friend that he met a couple of months back at the zoo while he was taking his cousins out. She wanted to meet again but in Brightstone, a village near Hogwarts. Reagan let the owl out of his apartment window and after, did a last-minute check on his email and other work stuff before settling himself to touch the expensive vase in the corner of his living room. The only way he can travel inside the wizarding world was portkey that was given to him by his mother. Reagan wasn't the lucky child, he didn't get magic even though he was twin.

The man took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and touched the vase. He can't specifically tell what he was feeling once his feet touches the ground again. But doing the portkey too many times, he looks like an expert traveler already. Although, it would be easy if he was born with magic. The man resented his sister for a while because she has everything on her but that subside once he manned up and grew up. Reagan continued toward the small village, no clue where to find his friend.

She had spent some time in a magic school and was trained. She was in charge of the prefect, and in her spare time she worked hard in her work. It had been 3 years since, if only she remembered correctly when she started working in the shop, but she never give up and she was enjoying her job. Finaly she got a free time for today and she missed her friend Ree and she was remember her first met in Zoo, but she was so woried about today. ''Hi, Ree! I am so sorry about late, i needed finished my work.'' She apologized him and she was glad that she came here and takarokaro park was amaizing place and she always go there for some lunch.

Reagan walked awhile nearing the park he had known about from his younger sister. He misses Kira. Since he got the job with the New Zealand Football team, he had been busy, specially on holidays where they play as well. Reagan felt guilty that he can visit this particular friend but not his sisters, given that Teagan is farther away and he wouldn’t dare use the portkey for that matter.

I should visit Kira and Tyra tonight he thought to himself. Almost by the village entrance, the man saw a familiar face coming toward him. Reagan smiled and shook his head.
“No need to apologized, I myself, just got here not long ago. You’re definitely not late.” Reagan told Jenna. Her face always bubbly and that’s what caught his attention at zoo that one day. She was always smiling. “So, have you done any supper? I’m not familiar with this place, so, you got to help me.” His face apologetic.

That was relif that he told her that she was on time and that she was not late. She was relived. "I am glad about that. I ask my dad about wedding and he let me go". Jenna always asked her and she don't wanted get him mad. Becouse somtimes he was almost controlning person but she was know that he is woried about her. "No not realy. But i will show you around here. How are you?" She asked. It was so nice met him again and she felt good with him and easy to talk.

He was glad that she could come to his sister’s wedding. It sucks to be all alone when everybody had a date. “Well, now I have to ask her to put you on the entourage. She’s still preparing everything, so, I’m pretty sure her bridesmaids aren’t settled yet.” Reagan teased. “The wedding will be held in North Carolina. I guess we can travel by plane together.” He didn’t understand why it was held there.

He never step foot the country since he found out that his relatives who gave him away lives there. This will be the first time and it was because he wanted to be a part of his sister’s big day. Reagan even decline an opportunity to be in the major league soccer, he picked his home team to work with.
“I’ll be free by then. Football season will be over.” June is always the wedding month anyways.

“I’m good and you?” He answered but asked the same thing to her. Reagan gestured for her to walk with her. The man put his hands on his jeans pockets but tempted to hold her hand.

''That won't get you problem? Are you sure, you wanna do that?'' She was surprise that he wanted her do that a thing. She was sure that with her sister that she was not so clouse our she was not know her good. Jenna was annour but she was woried more right now. ''North Carolina? I never was there. Mayby you can show me there around? I can't wait this trip with you.'' Mayby later she will be pack some things and needed read internet what weather is here and what she need pack things, Yeah, somtimes she was overreact about packing but somtimes it was a good thing.

''You are realy good in the game. I know i am realy bad footbal player..'' It was true. She can sing, artist, dragons but never fly in the broom good our play football game. Mayby she needed ask her friends. Mayby they can help.

''I am good to, i think i want some cacoa with cinamon, how about you?'' She asked him with warm smile and it was so nice that he hold her hand. It was a little sad that she was only 16 right now.

PS: He didn’t hold Jenna’s hand
“No, she’ll be okay with the suggestion.” Knowing his sister, she probably don’t have that much friends around. “My sister is a barrister and she’s a Countess too. I think she had more people who are jealous to her than friends that can be on her wedding.” Yes, it was sad and yet, she gets by everyday. Reagan chuckled at Jenna.

The woman was suggesting for him to tour her around North Carolina while he hasn’t been in it himself too. The man scratched the back of his head,
“I don’t think I can help you with touring North Carolina … I haven’t been in that place.” Thinking about it, he had never met his grandparents either.

“Jenna, you really don’t have to know how to play football. Maybe just come watch our games in the summer. I have reserve tickets for family and as my family aren’t really fans of the game, I can give it you.” The ticket was mainly a complimentary and he didn’t want to waste them.

But then Reagan’s face suddenly change from a smile to curiosity. Jenna wanted cocoa with cinnamon on a hot summer day. She was cute but he didn’t know she was crazy. Who in their right mind wanted a hot beverage in the heat?
“Why not? I wanted something sweet anyways. Where do we get this cocoa with cinnamon?” Reagan already know he’ll regret it. He likes coffee but iced coffee.

She listened what Ree say her ans why needed be so jelaus about wedding? Jenna never do that a thing and she hated that emotion ans that was not so good. "Why need be jelaus?" She asked him becouse she don't understand. But that she remember how somtimes she was jelous to her friends that they was dating. It sound stupid and she was just alone.

"Oh, but in good way i be with you." She smiled. Jenna always try be positive in her all situation in her live. " I can do that and see your games. Thanky" Jenna thanked him and she hoped that they talk she was doing grate and mayby somtimes she was to much bubbling when she was nervous.

"Did i ruined the moment about caco in summer?" She giggled and hoped that her will be little change the subject. "There is coffe shop and i will show you. Mayby i take to iced coffe." She was not craizy but somtimes she liked drink. Everyone have some weirdness to.

“Jealous because my family are nobility and politicians.” It was hard for him to adjust when he found out the truth about his parentage except Devil wasn’t really their father. Their mother hasn’t revealed who he was and probably wouldn’t tell them either way. “When you become a member of that family, you’ll hate it.” Reagan wink at Jenna.

“I’m glad you want to see me play. At least someone’s going to cheer for us.” The man said, but for cheering? The team has a lot of fans already but one more wouldn’t hurt. Reagan chuckled at Jenna’s question, “No, not at all. It’s just that I’m more an iced coffee guy in the summer.” Reagan had been in the sun almost all day everyday and sipping a hot beverage would just be a very bad idea.

“I hope this coffee shop is good.” Reagan isn’t picky but sometimes he would like a good brewed.

Jenna was not so sure about his words. Ir was that bad? She was relif that he don't know about her shcool and where she was belong. She was know that he freak out but it was better that he never know."I never do that! I not sure what you will do if you met my dad. He somtimes can be over reacting and controlnig and stubborn." She was know that somtimes when he is angry that he can do that but he was a good dad and she just wanted know that Ree knows.

" I will go for you and wached the games and why your family not going the games? That don't make you sad a little? And if i go from New Yourk, i will be there."She know what was important for him and she can do that cheer him up for the game. Only she needed know about the game more and she definetly will be asked her friends that they can help her for him learned football game and it will be amaizing someday play together if he wanted.

She felt a little gilty about that and don't talked about this. She made a little mistake. "It is. Here we are" Jenna a little later started talked when she opened coffe shop door and walked in.

Last edited:
Reagan shook his head with a smile. He should let Jenna meet his older sister Tyra. She can be sweet but tough on her siblings. “I think I can handle a man to man meeting with your dad.” He is a man and he’ll respect her dad if he’s being respected as well.

“New York? You’re from New York then? That’s nice, how is it over there?” The man was curious, he had heard about stuff happening in that country and also from that state. A lot of people, that’s what he heard about. Also, Reagan thought she lives her in New Zealand.

when they stopped, he looked at the establishment. It was quite neat,
“shall we?” He gestured for the door and held the door for her to come in.

''It will be fine. But i am glad that i met you today.It was a long time when i see you. '' That was true words from her and she know that they both spend small time. But there was moment that she always liked and it was glad that they both was friends.

''When my mom died i was born Turkey Istanbul, there is my child home but my dad wanted go New Yourk and started new life with new family. New Yourk is grate and you should came to Christhmas, it's magical place here.'' She smiled and definetly was magical place.

''Let's go.'' She smiled and walked the coffe shop. There always was that nice coffe smell.

Jenna walked inside first and he followed suit. The fresh ground coffee beans smell was imminent to his nose. This is what he likes, coffee. “If you still wanted some hot cocoa you can have it but I’ll order my iced coffee. My treat.” He might not be the one to ask to meet up but at least he’ll pay for the drinks that they’ll have.

His salary as a professional footballer was amazing but he was taught to be humble and still save money.
“We really don’t know who our father is. You see I’m adopted and just recently found out I have a twin, which is the one getting married.” Like he said before, he’s only going to North Carolina for his sister and that’s about it. After that, life goes back to normal in New Zealand.

“Me? At Christmas? Are you sure? I guess so, I don’t really have plans and I lm always attending my family’s.” Reagan might have to ask Tyra for that one or she’ll scold him for missing a fun family field of gossips and political debates. It was always fun, at least no one gets hurt.

Once Reagan and Jenna reached the counter to order, he ordered for him and her. A cup of hot cocoa with cinnamon and iced coffee with Irish cream for him.
“Should we find a seat?” He asked.

"I not sure about hot cocoa in summer..Mayby you was right and i will be take the same iced coffe. Thanky" He was to kind but she apriciate. Jenna was thinking about her home when she be back in New Yourk take slowly her pack things our mayby she was think about stay with her dad? Mayby she started a little afraid go live her own with her lovely dog named Bella.

"I am sorry that you don't know what is your dad. You must be missing him?"She asked."I have a twin brother Thomas but we are not enymore close. " She hoped that he with his twin was close. It was better that always got fight.

"Of course, i am sure. We are friends and why not? But it's nothing, if you have plans with your family
." She was not upset about this. Family was more important and family always was only one and she was know that.

Jenna looked place for seat and then find. "Soon started shcool and i think i will see you only my birthday." She smiled him.

Reagan nodded at her request for an iced coffee too. He ordered 2 iced coffee with both Irish cream in it and a shareable napoleon dessert. After he placed their order, he followed Jenna to a table. They both sat across from each other. “Us missing our real dad? Nah, we hate the guy. He left our mum pregnant and my grandparents had to give me away and decided to keep my sister.” The topic hurts him and just letting his disappointment grew toward their real dad.

“And no, I don’t have plans with my family. I can visit you for the holidays. They’ll understand.” It wasn’t really a big deal. It’ll be a new scenery. “Birthday? Is my friend getting old now?” He chuckled quietly, teasing her. Birthdays are always fun, he had never had a birthday that was boring. Thanks to her older sister that always do the effort to throw a surprise party always.

''That terrible. I felt so sorry that happened to you.'' She felt so sorry for him and she know how that was deep down in heart hurt. '' I am sorry if i made you right now feel bad.'' She apologized him and she know how she was somtimes feel when she remember her mother and she was blaming herself about autocrush. Jenna drinked Irish Cream flavouring and that was without alcoholic. She always was choose cacao but she don't wanted be weirdo his eyes who was drinked cacao in hot day.

''Grate'' She was happy that he say now. ''I have a cutest dong in earth and she name Bella, you will met her.'' Well, she was her little princess and there house was lot of animals and from her brother to. ''It's only 17 years and i am not that old'' Jenna giggled.

Last edited:
He smiled genuinely at her. That was the past for him, he would like forget but of course, he will never forgive. It was still raw and hard for him to imagine that somewhere, their dad is chilling and never bothered to know them. “ Nah, don’t be. I’m fine and wasn’t bothered.” Reagan wanted to change the subject and he was thankful Jenna did.

“I have a cat and an owl. They’re pretty nice but my cat is pretty protective and would scratch.” Darcy, his cat is his familiar. It seems squibs tend look after cats. And he doesn’t know why. Reagan took a huge sip of his own iced coffee and choked on it as Jenna mentioned her age. The man managed to breath but was still coughing. “You said you’re turning 17?” Holy f*ck! But she looks older for him.

Once his coughing stopped, he was silent. How can he not noticed that? Then this girl is going at Hogwarts New Zealand.

"My dog do it the same thing" She smiled him and take drink again. Jenna enyoi talk but she know that later she will be need go back to home and tomorow will be again work.

"Yeah, it is a bad thing?" Jenna asked and looked his face. It was feel weird feeling and she don't know it her age was a bad thing and mayby he right now will be change his mind about wedding.

Now he feels bad about being surprised. Why didn’t he saw it coming to him? He usually can tell someone else’s age. And also feeling bad about Jenna getting upset at him. Reagan wouldn’t treat her differently, they started as friends, they will stay as friends. “No! Your age is fine.” It felt awkward now that he knows her real age. “So, you’ll be graduating next school year then. That’s nice.” Reagan suddenly became parched and took more sips of his iced coffee.

Jenna take deep breath when she heard that her age was fine. She looked that old as he thinks? Better be that she looked younger not older. Her mood was a little upset and mayby better the end this meeting and go back home.

"Yeah, i will be finished shcool
." She drinked her drink. "Thanky, Rey for today and i think need go back" She thanked him and Jenna again get a little sailent.

He finished his drink very fast, thinking he had upset Jenna. Reagan really felt bad about his reaction and wanted to apologized. "I'm sorry if that was my reaction. Didn't mean to do that." He really didn't mean it. Reagan nodded slightly at the fact she was graduating next year. He doesn't think she knows any of her relatives that are graduating from that school.

The conversation began as happy and all of a sudden Jenna wanted to end it. Reagan, being an understandable person, let her go.
"Well, I hope will see each other again." He stated, "And thank you as well for meeting me." Reagan smiled slightly but they remained silent.

Jenna take his apology but why she was felt bad? She didn't say a word right now. Jenna take deep breath. Of course he will be change his mind about wedding and mayby it was a good idea and she will be go with her broher Thomas to Turkey and not going wedding but then we will see. She was a little sensetive today and she was still think that was a bad morning. Jenna walked back to work and not shure why she back work but her legs walled there.

Reagan was silent. All he could do was stare at her as she exited the coffee shop. Did he really think she was that old? It was good that he knew early, so that he can get over the fact he was about to ask her on a date.
-End-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back