Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Johnson

OOC First Name
Kate v.1
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Ok, so this is Amelia (Amy)

She is French and goes to Beauxbatons academy of magic.
She is over here in New Zealand for 6 months, exploring and trying to find love.
She is very daring and will do basically anything.
She is very shallow and cares about how she looks more than anything else really (at the moment...)
Her parents are both magical and they live in France but don't really have much to do with her.
She is very independent and flirtatious.
15 years old.

That is all i know for now about her.

Im looking for a few people really:

Friends:
fellow beauxbatons students and some from over here in HNZ.

BF:
Someone nice that appreciates her.
Preferably someone with a good looking pb, seeing as she is obsessed with looks.
Hopefully, they will change her mind about France and once she is finished at school she will move over here.
Someone either the same age or older...

Enemies:
Well, i think that she is the sort of person that might make enemies from who she is rather than what she does.
It could be someone jealous of her or maybe she is jealous of them. We will have to see... :jesse:

Anyone else that just wants to know her is more than appreciated. I would just like to get her into rp's. :D

Thanks,

Kate xD

He seems quite nice. I think they would go quite well together.
Would you like to start an RP?
Thanks,
Kate
:D

I have stefan glass whos 17 and just left school. Umm he can be what ever you want him to be.

I have a few characters i could offer up as a potential boyfriend to Amelia if you like :D I have three to give away:

I have Mark Stone. He is a seventh year Hufflepuff and is very caring. He has recently come out of a depression after friends and family died so closely together and after having girl friend problems. He is very loving and likes to make people happy. Although he is not the smartest boy in the world he knows how to make a girl feel special. Although he has a girl friend now he has not seen her in a long time so is starting to doubt his feelings for her. He could meet Amelia and start to fall for her. He would leave his current girl friend for her because of the constant drama he had with her and then ask Amelia out. Because Mark is not the type to cheat he would make sure he was single before dating her.

Also there is Ryhs Costello I have not used this account much so i have not yet had the chance to build him as a character so he can be based around Amelia to be the perfect guy if you like. Also the same with my other character Wyatt Ryder

Let me know what you think :D

I as well have three characters who could be suited for each catagory (i feel like I'm selling a car :r )
Alexa Venturino: Nice Girl going bad. She could be in the enemy catagory, being she could be jealous of Amelia in many different ways, I hope to transfer her into Hogwarts but she currenty already resides in NZ with her brothers.

Dyfan could be the boy who could be looking for. He's very sweet and wise beyond his years. He is going to be transfering into Beaubations from homeschooling as he feels he wants to experience the school life and friendships that he doesn't get from homeschooling :)

Jace isn't actually mine anymore but he is the other tripet. Most likely gay depends where Tenile wants to take him but I think he might be a good person for a friend if you want to contact her about it since she hasn't really had the chance to do much with him yet :)

Hey :D

Thanks for all the replies - i didn't expect so many :DD

David: Could Stefan be a good friend of hers who she can chat to maybe... Can you start an rp please??

Laura: This is going to sound selfish but have you got time to do an rp with all of them?? So i can see what they are like in character? If not, then you can choose one and i will do an rp with one of them...

Steph: Alexa sounds cool as an enemy basically. Would you like to start an rp?
Dyfan - can we do an rp...
Jace - sounds like a good friend. Another rp???

Sorry to seem selfish, i would just like to rp with all of them....

Thanks for your time,

Kate xD

I have Sophie Chevaliar here who is an Ex-Beauxbatons prefect. :) She was a popular girl, and when she was in her seventh year at Beauxbatons she got engaged to Justin Davis. She's been fairly inactive and she works at the Magical Menagerie. She speaks French fluently, and has a French accent, so sometimes it's a bit hard to understand her English words. As you can see she's gorgeous. :p And she knows it, but she doesn't boast about it. She's a down to earth girl, and she loves fashion. She's a bit of a snob about her fashion, and anyone that doesn't cut what she thinks is fashionable... well, she's polite, but you can tell that she doesn't really want to be there. Even though you didn't ask for a mentor for Amelia, I was wondering if you'd like Sophie to be a mentor/friend to Amelia? :) Maybe Amelia could be her flower girl at the wedding when I eventually get around to planning it... :r

What do you say?

That sounds really great :DD
That would be lovely. She could do with someone like that - her parents hardly know her now and she has run quite wild.
Thanks,
Kate xD

By the way, I just wanted to add that she has now been accepted as a half-veela so that may add to something... maybe.... :D

I have Nathalie Blanchard here

She's what everyone considers to be a prim and elegant lady. However, she's a far cry from that. She can be an enemy or a friend. I have submitted an application for being a part-veela as well... :D I just have to wait whether it would be approved or not.. :D

I think they should be close friends. Maybe even BF's.

Amelia is quite wild and probably needs taming down by someone her own age. RP???

Kate

XD

Amelia Johnson said:
I think they should be close friends. Maybe even BF's.

Amelia is quite wild and probably needs taming down by someone her own age. RP???

Kate

XD
Sure, who's going to start it? Should I start it, or will you? :D

I have Alois Eisler here, just about the same age as her,

He's candid, confident, perceptive and Athletic, Alois can also appear to be arrogant and something of a playboy, occasionally flirting shamelessly with girls, however, there are very few he truly cares about.

OK:

Stefan: I will post ASAP :p

Nathalie: Could you start one please. I have lots on the go at the moment. Maybe at Beauxbatons....

Alois: He sounds quite cool for her. An rp?????

Thanks again to everyone :wub:

Kate

xD

Amelia Johnson said:
Laura: This is going to sound selfish but have you got time to do an rp with all of them?? So i can see what they are like in character?
Nah dont worry about it I have time to do rps with them all. I get a few started but it wont be until tomorrow as im a little busy right now

Amelia Johnson said:

Alois: He sounds quite cool for her. An rp?????

Thanks again to everyone :wub:

Kate

xD
Sure! Who's going to start it then? :D

Amelia Johnson said:

Nathalie: Could you start one please. I have lots on the go at the moment. Maybe at Beauxbatons....

xD
Sure, I'll start one.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back