Friends and cousins

Chihiro Aiko

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
It was one Monday evening when Chihiro was all alone in the first floor corridor. She took her ballet shoes and put them on. She warm up for a little while as she started to dance around the abandoned corridor and start working on her 32 fouettés en tournant. She always struggle when it comes to her 25th turn and fell down but she was planning on making it right this day.

She spun her self and counted it "25, 26, 27" And she fell. Chihiro groaned as she stood up and start hitting the wall. She had wished that all her cousins could dance so that she could improve her ballet skills from them. She broke down as she massage her feet thinking about her cousins and a new friend of hers, Kai. She was pleased that she met another Japanese student in the school and was hoping that she could be best friend with them.

Kai yawned and tugged at his shirt. His tie was flung around his neck. He didn't know how to tie it, so he usually just bugged someone he knew to do it for him. However today Kai was just too tired. The boy walked out of the great hall and past the classrooms.
Eventually he passed the first floor corridor and heard a familiar voice count. He hid behind the wall and peeked in to see that it was Chihiro. She was dancing beautifully. Eventually when she stopped and started massaging her feet he stepped out and smiled, "Hey." He walked over to her and sat, then eyed her, "I didn't know you danced."

Keitaro walked from his common and through the school. He had nothing really to do today and he had finished all his homework so he wanted to go for a walk. Keitaro found himself in the first floor corridor.

It was when he saw a girl dancing did he smile and lean again a wall. There was a boy there too. "Yeah your a good dancer. Although anyone better than me is good as i cant do it at all." He laughed

Chihiro widen her eyes as she saw two familiar boys. First was Kai and second was her cousin, Keitaro. "Kei kun!" She jumped and tackled him to the ground and messed his hair, she wasn't sure if he wasn't annoyed but she was having fun. "How are you?" She poked his nose and stood up and faced her new friend, Kai. "Kai chan, this is my boyfriend" She smirked and held his hands like she used to when she was little. "No... He's my cousin" She let out a small chuckle and then let go of the hand.

"And Kei kun this is Kai Nagasaki who was born during the Sapporo snow festival" She smiled and took off her ballet shoes. "Well yeah I dance" Chihiro was an excellent dancer however she never want to admit it. "At least I'm better than him" She glanced at her cousin and smiled.

Koboshi finally decided to show herself as Chihiro introduced the Japanese boy she didn't know. Kai Nagasaki. Hmm. Well at least he was born during a nice festival she thought as she danced over to her cousin. "Your not the only one who can dance......" She said as she pouted. Then she stepped over to Keitaro and looked slowly up to him. She and Keitaro were the closest out of the family. They were the eldest and so responsibilities always fell to them. They've spent so much time together. They no everything about eachother. Though they often fought, it was just their own little show of respect. "Kei-Kun, how are you?" She asked as she lightly squeezed his arm. She didn't usually hug Keitaro just to piss him off. She often thought it funny that he would get insulted that she hugged the rest and not him. But it was just fun for her.

Then she looked at Kai. "I'm Koboshi" She said scowling slightly. She wasn't sure about this boy. She didn't like people being with her cousin, she would have to get to know him...... and maybe a background check of his history would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back