Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
This guy is new!

His name is Felix Garcia, born and raised in Spain, speaks fluent Spanish and French.
He needs everything; friends, people he can cause havoc with, maybe an enemy or two, a girlfriend. He's a fourth year Beauxbatons Student that is basically a little ball of hyperactive fun. He loves messing around and just doing things how he likes it. He doesn't care about what people thinking of him, and he is an incredibly friendly guy. He's the type that would have more than a few friends.

If you want to know more about him, you can find out Here in his CD.

Thanks!

His hyper active energy may be what Ruby here needs to get her out of her depression. Things for her have been hard sine her sister Sapphire was kicked out of the house. She was cused to speak in riddles when speaking english but she found out that she can speak normally in French so that's how she will be communicating. Ruby is a bit of a dreamy girl most of the time but with a tendency to get over emotional. Do with her what you will

That sounds great! It really does. It would nice to see them interact.
I think we should test them. I shall start something and then Post a link here.

Cool!

I have Vicxen Dodge here that could be whatever you want her to be. Her mother just died and it has really been taking a toll on her. She usually is a friendly person, but lately she has been gloomy and moping around. She could meet Felix and things may just 'click' with them maybe. Tell me what you think about her. :)

Hello :)
I have Corey here, she is one of my favorite characters but doesn't have many friends. She is athletic and loves playing Quidditch. But the interesting thing about her is she is deaf. She can read lips and knows sign language, but really she is just like a normal person, she can read lips to know what your saying so it's almost as if she an hear and you wouldn't know any better unless someone told you.

I would be open to anything, a friend or girlfriend. Let me know what you think :)

I think that he would get along with both of you.

Felix would enjoy trying to make Vicxen less depressed. He lost his mother age three, but his father remarried. I think they'd click well. He would enjoy her company. Would you like to start something or shall I?

He'd like the company of Corey. I think he'd like having a friend like her. Someone who is athlete like him and would be able to keep up with him and his antics. Would you like to start something or shall I?

Thanks for starting it! I have replied.
Vicxen I will start something very soon and Post it here.

Anyone else? Male friends perhaps?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back