Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim was very, very familiar with the next person on his list. Molly. He missed her. They were friends for so long and then they just kinda... Fell out. And here was the time for them to chit-chat. After looking around for a long time, Tim just gave up to go to the kitchen, grab a snack and... Meet Molly. "Oh, hey! I was just looking for you! Guess what I have," Tim giggled as hid the rose behind him.

Yellow for @Molly Burke

Molly wasn't usually in the kitchens, however, she had decided that curiosity had gotten the best of her and decided she wanted to yet have another peek in the kitchens. Maybe hoping to find some sort of snack she could find. She jumped a little when she heard a voice and whipped around. She smiled when she saw a familiar face. "Hi, Tim!" Molly says happily as she giggled and waved a little. "Whatcha got for me?"

Tim pulled out a rose from behind his back. "A yellow rose for you!" He giggled as he did that, he was excited to see other people receive their roses.
Dear Molly
You always know how to make people's days brighter and I am honoured to be able to call you a friend. I'm sorry this year has not been the best but I just want you to know that I really admire you and am grateful to you for making me feel welcome at Hogwarts.
From Renata

Molly gasped in excitement when she noticed the yellow rose in Tim's hand. "Thank you!" Molly says with an excited smile as she gently took the rose from him. Molly headed for the note, wondering who the rose was from. As she read the note, she smiled greatly but felt like the was going to cry happy tears because of how sweet the letter was. She was definitely going to thank Renata for the rose and note later.

She looked up back to Tim. "How's your rose giving going?" Molly says with a smile. She was halfway through hers, but she definitely needed a food break from all that looking.

Molly seemed happy about the rose and the note so Tim just giggled excitedly to see her so happy. "Oh, it's really good! Everything is amazing! And yours?"

Molly smiled and nodded. "That's good! Mine is also going good. It's a lot of work though, right?" Molly says with a chuckle. It took a lot of searching to find the next person for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back