Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Blake)
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
((Yellow rose for Norton Gillespie, open after Emzies))

The next person on Lars' list was someone he knew vaguely. He was usually pretty intimidated by older students, but it was difficult to be intimidated by Norton Gillespie. The Hufflepuff Prefect always seemed so happy and friendly, so Lars only felt a little awkward as he approached the older boy in the entrance hall. "Hi... Norton? I have a rose for you.."

Norton looked up when a younger student approached him, "Hey Lars," he greeted with a warm expression before smiling even more widely, "Wow, that's awesome!" he loved the rose, he like receiving roses, he had really liked growing them which had been a nice thing this year. "The roses are always such fun right!" he said to the young boy.

Lars smiled back at Norton, glad the boy was excited. He looked in his basket and found the right yellow rose to hand over to Norton. "Here you go... happy Valentine's day." He said softly. "They are, I'm delivering for the first time." He admitted.

NORTON! Thank you for being an awesome friend! Let’s hang out after graduation!
-Kauri

Norton looked at the younger boy and then took the road from him. He took the note that went along with it and smiled at what was written inside. Kauri! He was pleased to have gotten a rose from him and the note . was pretty sweet. "That's good!" he said, "I've never handed them out, but I h've helped grow them over the last few years," the teen held the rose lightly in his hand to inspect it slightly. "How many more have you got to go?"

Lars nodded as Norton said he had never delivered them, but he knew that he had helped grow them. "Yeah... in Wild Patch. I like that." He said, blushing a little. He wondered if Norton even recognized him from Wild Patch, he was sure he didn't really stand out. "Oh, just two." He said quickly. "I'm nearly done."

Last edited:
Norton smiled at Lars, "Nice! Just the two! Need any help locating them?" Norton asked, he was an older student with a good knowledge of the school, he might just be able to help.

Lars hesitated at Norton's offer. It would be nice to get some help, even if he wasn't sure if Norton would know either of the students as he was sure both were a lot younger than the Hufflepuff. "If you happen to know where Jenna Toubia or Adorah Zumwalt could be, yes?" He asked hopefully.

Norton listened as the boy said the names of the next people, "oft, well, I can't really help you there, they just aren't Hufflepuff," the boy replied. "I'm sorry I can't help you more lars," He told him with a little sympathetic smile, "I'll leave you to it!" Norton said to him, "Thanks for the rose!" he headed out towards the grounds, rose still in hand.

Lars shrugged at Norton's words. "That's okay, I'll find them." He said, giving the older boy a small smile. "Happy Valentine's day." He added, before turning around to go look for the other people on his list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back