Friend,Sister

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria walked with her friend Lexi to the third floor hallway. Hiria stopped in her tracks and realised something. "Hey Lexi, isn't this the hallway where the room was that kept the three-headed dog that guarded the philosopher's stone in Harry Potter's time at Hogwarts?" She asked with a shiver down her spine.

Lexi stopped walking when Hiria stopped, she raised one eyebrow on the oddness that she was doing. When Hiria asked the most scary thing that would possibly freak Lexi out, "Hiria, this isn't Scotland. If where in Scotland the Headmaster will say it in the feast that first years aren't allowed to go here, your freaking me out." She explained while a midtone. I hope I'm right though Lexi thought.

All of sudden, Hiria felt something.... odd. It was unatural, even for Hogwarts. It knocked the breath out of her. She collapsed to the ground and blacked out.
(OOC Hope you don't mind, just wanted to make it interesting. )

She noticed Hiria getting odder and odder and raised and eyebrow when all of a sudden Hiria was on the ground. "Okay, this is not happening." Lexi muttered, she acted fast and kneel on the ground beside Hiria. Lexi can see Alexia on her right now and it scared the hell out of her. "Hiria, wake up." She called out and caress her face softly. Lexi doesn't know what to do at the time like this, maybe a little water can refresh her face she thought and took out her wand, "Aguamenti." She said as her wand was pointing at her face, a mist of water sprinkled out of the tip of Lexi's wand and into Hiria's face, waiting if she will awake.

Wow, drama again. Its fine though

OOC- she could take her to the hospital wing. I found a school nurse who can help us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back