Freya Lock (Lilly Lock's mom)

Freya Lock

OOC First Name
Chalky
-Full Name: Freya Delilah Lock

-Birth Date: October 21

-Current Age: 30

-Basic Appearance: Perfectly kept wavy dark brown hair, that ends half way down her back. She is quite average in height (5’5) and slender with dark brown eyes. She has a tattoo on her lower back of a pink Lilly that she got on her daughter’s first day if primary school, because at the time she was going through a rough patch in her life in general, and thought that everything was slipping through her fingers, including her little girl, so she tried to cling on to her in whatever way she could.
-Personality: Freya is your proverbial ‘get around’, even though she is married, she is a proper flirt. Any man who she thinks is slightly good looking, she will flirt with, she can’t help herself. Although she does care about her family a lot, and even though she may be a terrible flirt, she does love her husband a lot, but her daughter is her world, she would do anything for her.

-Parents: Andrew Hutton (deceased) and Amelia Hutton

-Siblings, if any: Two older sisters

-Pets, if any: None of her own, but she usually has to look after her daughter’s two mice, called Harry and Frodo

-Area of Residence: Near Obsidian Harbour, the family just moved there from London.

-Blood status: Mixed blood, her mother and father are both magic, but none of their parents were.

-What would their Patronus be? A Panther, because they are dark and mysterious.

-What would their Bogart be? A Cage, that would stop her from seeing her friends and family.

-What would their Animagus form be? An Osicat, because they are playful, agile and as pretty as can be.
-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Either her father and her daughter (as a toddler) playing together, like they did before her dad died. Or she would see herself with a guy called Marcus Mauwvy, who is her ‘friend with benefits’!

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her first ever kiss with a boy (who just so happened to be Marcus Mauwvy)

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Lilly got her letter from Hogwarts today, I swear I will never forget the look on her face when she was reading it. I can’t quite make up my mind if she was scared, overjoyed or sad that she would be moving away. I hope with all my heart that she makes the right choice for herself; I don’t want her going because I want her to. I know that her father doesn’t want her to go though, so I really do hope that she doesn’t listen to either of us. I want her to do whatever she will be happiest doing.

Hello there Freya. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]Had you known many friends whilst studying? Do you still speak to them?</LI>
[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
[li]Which subjects where your favourites, and worst, whilst you studied?
[li]You say you have no pets of your own. Would you have liked some?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Your tattoo. Is it a reminder of your daughter?
[li]How close are you to your sisters?
[li]How do you feel being the younger of three?
[li]Your Boggart would be a Cage. Are you close to all of your family?
[li]How strong is the relationship between you and your mother?
[li]What are, or where, your parents occupations, and what do you think of them?
[li]Do you have any memories of your parents, fun or other-wise?
[li]How do you feel about your farther, now he's deceased?
[li]How does your non-magical family feel about you being a witch?
[li]What was the reasoning for moving to New Zealand?
[li]What have you left behind in London?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
<LI>[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?[/li][/ol]

1. I still speak to Marcus Mauwvy, who I have known since my days at Hogwarts. But I have lost contact with most of my other school friends.

2. If I'm honest, I think that retail theropy is the best thing in the world, so being in the mall is one of my favorate places. But I will always remember a holiday I took to portugal with my parents when I was about 17 years old, it has got to be the most beautiful place I have ever been, the scenery was amazing, meaning the beaches of course.

3. I always quite enjoyed transfiguration, even though I wasn't very good at it (I turned most things into pumpkins most of the time!), but it was a fun subject. I think the subject I got highest grades in was potions. I never liked astrologie though, I found it so boring and a waste of time.

4. Nah, I have to look after my daughters hamsters enough and they annoy me as it is, I'm not really interested in having animals of my own. Besides, they make a mess and they smell.

5. I see my sisters sometimes, on Christmas and my mother, but because we moved from Glasgow to London when I was about 3, we lost contact with my uncle. I dont think I've seen much of my family for at least 6 or 7 years.

6. Yes, the tattoo is a reminder of my daughter. I feel a bit silly about the reason now, but I was in a bad way back then, depression and all. :(

7. I'm quite close to my sisters, I phone them about once a week, but because they both live quite far away now, I don't see them that offten.

8. When I was little I generally loved being the youngest, because I got more attension than the others. HA! I know that make me sound really horrible, but ne'mind. But I must say, the hand-me-downs and baby talk kinda ruined it abit.

9. I don't really get your Q about the boggart. I phone my mother and sisters when I can, but they all live quite far away now, so I only really see them on Christmas.

10. My mother's altzeimers means that she doesn't really understand alot of what Im telling her much anymore, but we did used to have a very good relationshiip.

11. My father passed away 2 years ago, but he used to be a train driver before he retired. I always had quite a good relationship with him, when he wasn't treating me like I was a child!
I have quite a good relationship with my mother now I am an Adult, but when I was little, she was very strict, and I didn't really enjoy spending much time with her.

12. My strongest memory of my Father was when he took me with him to work sometimes in the school holidyas and let me sit with him in the driving part of the train. It was so much fun then. My most vivid memory of my mother isn't so good however. It was after I came back after my first proper date with a boy in the summer holidays when I was 14, as I was coming in through the front door she grabbed hold of my ear and through me onto the floor, she hit me several times whilst calling me various harsh names.

14. I miss my father an awful lot, I always had a very good relationship with him, and I wish that the cancer had been found earlier.

15. I wanted to move to new Zealand because I have always wanted to move abroad, and New Zealand has been one of the most appealing countries to me because the people speak English, the weather looks generally nicer and the sceanery is beautiful where we have moved.

16. I haven't left much behind in England. I will miss my friends, but we will hopefully keep in contact somehow. I will certainly not miss the current economic state or the house we lived in that was falling appart.

17. I want to get a job, thats top of my list. I don't really know what else.

18. I go to the gym on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and I enjoy going on long walks, but thats about it.

19. I'm quite Strong, In body and mind, and I have always been quite good at potions. They interest me, so at school I always tried my hardest in the lessons, so I got quite good at them.

20. I am very clostrophobic, I can't stand being in small places. I don't know where the fear came from, its just always been with me. I don't have a very good attension span, I just always think of the things I could be doing.

21. Flirty - I just can't help myself, I think I even come across as if I'm flirting even when I'm not. I think its because when I was growing up, my mother was totally against me having a boyfriend, and she tryed to keep me away from getting into a relationship. So when I eventually was old enough to do things without my mother's permission, I kinda lost controll! ;)
Over-Reacting - I tend to take things the wrong way a lot of the time, and end up getting into argumentitive.
Pursuasive - I like to get my own way, and I tend to always get in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back