Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
source.gif

Hello hello!

Abigail here is in need of friends, romantic interests, study partners, enemies, whatever you want man. She is being sorted in the coming sorting & I honestly have no idea where she will end up, so if that part matters just let me know & we'll wait and see where she ends up.

She is an eternal optimist. She is always searching for that silver lining & proclaiming that it isn't that bad. She loves chasing the sunrise and is almost up early looking to go somewhere new or find something she couldn't before. By night she loves to find herself buried in a book. She is shy and unsure at first but once she gets to know someone she quickly opens up to them.

Let me know if you've got anyone! Open to anything!

Hello :D I think Angelia and Abigail could make good friends! She's pretty excitable and loves adventuring; She can be kind of a whiner sometimes as she grew up pretty spoiled, so I think an optimistic friend could be good for her. She's also from a fairly magical family and so she's pretty curious about the non-magical world. It could be nice if they met on the train or even before that, during the summer?

I would love to plot! Let me work something up and get back to you!

I would love to plot! Let me work something up and get back to you!
Okay, back, so... without really knowing a lot about your character here, lemme see if I can tempt you into this alright, so I have this character Land Zephyr. I have no idea where he's going to end up but I have a gut feeling he might be a Gryffindor just based on his tendency to enjoy blowing things up. He is very playful and his best friend is his dog Nova. He takes her everywhere and loves her to bits. He's very excitable would be the type to make friends easily and doesn't really see the point in lying since he's pretty much an open book. He's creative and like to make things out of legos, but is also the type to maliciously leave a lego in someone's path just for fun. He is loud and proud of who he is would be the type to latch onto people for months before basically forgetting their entire existence before picking them up again. He loves a good adventure and enjoys running about the place like a headless chicken on steroids. I think he would be a potentially terrible friend for her, probably resulting in her getting into trouble or mischief or what have you, but it would be fun to have him trying to drag her about to his adventures if you are willing? Let me know!​

Teigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back