Freinds to enemies.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy was shaking with anger as he sat on the bench. He was holding the letter he had gotten from his mother. Teddy hadn't gotten a letter from his dad for almost a month, so he had asked his mum to check up on him. Her reply didn't make him happy. It explained that, not only had the lady that had made him so happy left him, but he had also gone back to how he was after the divorce. He was angry drunken and, in Teddy's eyes, broken

Teddy blamed the younger woman, Sarah, for it. He didn't like her in the first place but now, now she had broken his dad, she was evil. So was anyone remotely related to her. He knew he would hate this woman for al long long time, god help her if she ever met him. God help any of her relatives too, especially her precious little neice. He smirked when he thought of her, it was an evil smirk fit for a slythering. She had trusted him, she had told him a secret she hated about herself, and then her aunt had broken his dad. Poor little Angela madse a big mistake.

Angela smiled and hummed, skipping across the great lawn. Today she had left her ukulele in her dorm, and decided just to enjoy the weather. She wore a short sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans, since she didn't want to dirty her school outfit. Up ahead she saw someone familiar; Teddy. As far as she knew, they were friends, and Kevin was still with her aunt. She decided, that since last time she had been able to trust him, that she could still talk.

"Hiya!" She said coming up in front of him. "Long time no see."

Teddy looked up at the familiar voice. "What timing you have. I was just thinking about you and your b!tch of an aunty." His voice was sickly sweet and he turned to look at the younger girl, he had a slightly evil glint in his eye. The moment he looked at her he filled with rage and his morals went straight out of the wondow. The nice laid back guy tha everyone knew was gone, in his place sat a cold-hearted bully of a boy.

Angela smiled but her smile faded as fast as her heart beat. Why had he said that? She saw the glint in his eyes. "What's the matter with you Teddy?" She said loudly. She knew he didn't like her aunt, but he wasn't this mean. His smile and voice all scared her, it reminded her of her brother, the way he was.

Teddy stood up, towing over Angela. " Let's see, Slutty Sarah decided dad wasn't good enough. Of course, instead of letting him down nicely, she broke him. Do you know what she's done? She's sent him back to alcohol and pain." He stood closer standing intimidatingly. "Now you're going to hurt until he stops."

She backed away as he towered over him, a bit scared now. She was shocked when he said that Sarah had dumped his father she shook her head and said, with a weak voice. "I-I had no clue, i didn't know!" She back up as he stood closer.

"Well, Now you do." He grinned, not a happy one. He leant down to her ear and whispered to her menacingly. "I suggest you get your aunt to fix him or little miss murder is going to have som troubles at school." He spat the word murder, he would make her regret ever meeting him, regret her aunt ever meting Kevin Cameron, she would hate him by the time he would be finished.

When he bent down she stiffened up. What was he going to do, he was so much bigger then her; so much stronger by the looks of it. Then he spat the one word she hated, right into her ear. Murderer. It echoed off the walls of her head. "I-i-i-i." She stuttered pathetically. Her heart was beating 90 miles an hour. where was Skyle when you needed her.

Teddy straightened up, pleased with the look on her face and the stutter in her voice. "I'm sure you know the rules, you tell I tell." He knew she got what he meant, if she told anyone bout their 'meeting' he would tell them about her secret. "And I suggest you get our aunty to fix my daddy, I'll give you a couple of days before you see me again." He grinned and waited for her agreement to his little plan.

Angela swallowed and looked at him. She gripped her fist shut and tightened her jaw, as afraid as she was, she had more anger then fear. She reached out quickly, much like Darian had showed her. She threw her punch toward his stomach. She wasn't gonna agree unless he could make her.

Teddy saw her move to punch and, with no time to move, simply tensed his stomach. It worked, he felt no pain and thanked merlin for rugby training in his head. He reached out and grabbed her wrist, twisting her arm in front of her. "That wasn't smart, remember who has the blackmail material. When it's you, you can fight back." He oushed the twisted arm into her, in theory caysing her pain, and continued to wait for her agreement.

Angela tensed and squealed a bit when he grabbed her arm. Hitting his stomach had hurt her a lot. "Let go of me!" She squealed again, lengthening the 'e' noise. He tossed her arm and she fell back, clutching her arm. She would be bruised, thanks to anemia; she had proof, but had to hide it. A tear slid out of her aqua eye.

"Oh no!" Teddy spoke in an overly dramatic and way too fake voice. "I made the poor baby cry." He laughed and nudged her with his foot. "Just remember the arrangement, my dad stops hurting, so do you, he gets better so do you, he gets worse." His voice turned sinister and he smirked evily. "So do you." He turned to walk away, waiting a second to see if she would try anything.

She sniveled a bit, trying to hold in the tears that were still in her aqua eyes. "You are such a prick." She said in a loud voice. When he nudged her she flinched back. He repeated the agreement. she stood up and threw a rock at him; one that had been in her hand for a while. "Your dad is as much a pansy as you!" She cried out. "If he has to send his... his weak son to hurt a poor defenseless child, then he deserves to hurt."

Teddy saw red, not only was this girl inmsulting him, she also took the p!$$ out of his dad, His Idol and Mentor. HE turned back to face the girl on the floor slowly, fire burning in his eyes. "You are going to regret saying than you little b!tch."

Teddy took a step forward and flung his foot into her chest full power. He grinned as a sickening crunch rang out. The second year boy turned away, a satisfied grin on his face, and walked away slowly. He ignored the small guilty feeling that had appeared, reasoning that it was only fair that she should hurt as much as his dad.

Angela let out a scream when Teddy's foot hit her chest hard. It hurt so bad. She dry heaved, having not eaten that day. She rolled over on the ground tears in her eyes. she muttered lightly, "I'm sorry." to him. She felt that she was going to fall apart, as she forced her body up. She couldn't tell anyone. Not even Skyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back