Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Basilisk Skin Core, Makore Wood 15" Core of Dragon Heartstrings
Kara borrowed a broom from the school's supply. She noted to herself that she should go buy a much better one in the future. But this one would do just fine. She set it to the ground, and she held her hand over the broom like her mother taught her. "Up!" The broom shuddered a bit, before soaring into her open palm. White fingers wrapped around the handle, and she smiled. She mounted the broom, glad that she was wearing pants and a white shirt with her blue sweatshirt and her Ravenclaw scarf rather than the skirt, she jumped into the air. Kara hovered for a bit, before letting out a soft laugh.

Kara felt free. She leaned forward slightly and the broom went forward as well, tilting the broom handle up, it went higher. Kara laughed again, as she reached out her hand and touched one of the hoops. She wasn't the most talented flyer, as proven that she was rather cautious and slow at getting to the hoops to begin with. Her stormy eyes gazed over the winter grounds.

Ryan walked out to the Quidditch Pitch, he had only been at Hogwarts for a small while but he loved it. One of the best parts? The Quidditch pitch. Within moments he was on his scarlett streak and into the air. This was when he noticed a girl, who looked similar to his age, touching a hoop. He gave a mishcevious grin and leaned down, and zoomed towards her. When he reached her, he came to halt just beside her.

"You know, touching hoops isn't allowed" he said in a serious tone. Then broke out into a cheeking smile to show he was joking.

The hoop was so cold to her hand yet could it be because her hands were numb from the cold weather? Kara did not know, nor did she mind. She liked the winter. Snow and ice were just beautiful to her. Her light stormy eyes which could be described as silver turned to stare at a boy that halted beside her. She withdrew her hand from the metal and she folded her arms across her chest while retaining balance. At first, she was about to tell him to bug off until the smile appeared. Kara relaxed her own icy expression and she mocked playfully, "What are you, a prefect?" She gave him a once over examination. No, he is a first year...

Her eyes fell onto his broom, and she let out a sigh, "Amazing broom. My brother and I are going to get streaks soon too." Kara smiled gracefully at the stranger. She couldn't tell what house he was in, but it was obvious what house she was in due to the fact she was wearing a Ravenclaw scarf. Her arms unfolded and she fiddled with the scarf absentmindedly.

[sorry for late reply... keep forgetting where im posting xD]

"Prefect..."Ryan commented, then motioned being sick "To many rules, I prefer the rebel side" he said with a smile.

"Thanks" he replied, looking at it tenderly "My parent got my sister and I one each for our birthdays, theyre amazing" he gave her a smile

"Ryan, by the way, Gryffindor... You?"

OOC: It is okay. I get like that a lot too.

Kara only laughed to herself when he said this. "A rebel huh? I guess we will get along famously then. That only depends on what you are rebelling against though." For Kara, she was on an ultimate rebellion against her pure-blood mother's ways. As much as she hated her pure-blood line, Kara was almost determined to end it. She frowned slightly at the thoughts of her mother, and she shook her head. "So I have heard." Kara could not wait to get one herself. She replaced her frown with a gentle smile and she introduced herself, "Oh, I'm Kamaria Zhefarovich. But I prefer Kara. And Ravenclaw." Kara glanced down at her broom and then at his. She smirked, "Usually I would ask to race, but I am smart enough to know that this broom can't go as fast as that Streak."

Ryan smiled "Rebel, as in against the rules, troublemaker" he replied "And you?" he then asked.

"And I'm Ryan Silverfox, Gryffindor" he replied to Kara.

"Hm, well what about a thirty second start?" he asked her, thinking a race would be fun. "Is thirty seconds good?" Ryan asked with a smile, because he didn't really know what time, ten, thirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back