Free from those that bound her

Sasame Sumiragi

OOC First Name
Maria
It was early morning, but the supposedly bright sun seemed not to reach the perfectly ominous alleyway joining Bleak Street and Obsidian Harbour. Cursed, it may seem, and yet there were still people lurking around the area. All of them seemed mature and brave to walk this street. All of them but Sasame.

The deep brown eyes of the girl looked as though it was really colored crimson under the dim heavens that hover above the whole place. Her eyes don't seem like the eyes of a 7-year-old child. In fact, her whole doll-like appearance didn't match Sasame's cold and indifferent eyes. She seemed like an adult trapped in the body of a child.

Why is this child walking in a place like this? She was looking for something. But what was it that dragged her in this hell? It was life. Never did Sasame went out of the prison of her home, and she was bored, just like how children are usually bored. Especially now that her brother was away. Sasame couldn't handle the invisible chains that held her in their home.

She slowly walked, walked with so swift and perfect silence that she seemed like a ghost in that horrid place. But then, Sasame stumped when she noticed someone walking towards her. She looked up, her brown giving off that blood-red illusion that the sun had cast.

LOgan was walking quickly as he didnt like it here. It was damp cold and dark. Not the place for a 11 year old boy to be. He knew all too well about the dangers but it was only a short cut after all so he wasnt looking for trouble, that was who Logan was at all.

He turned a corner and looked up at the sun, only to look back down again when he felt himself walk into someone. It was a small young looking girl. She looked very young and Logan felt bad about walking into her. " Oh im so sorry. I didnt see you there. Are you ok?" He said carefully, not wanting to offend the child.

Sasame looked down without any trace of reaction in her eyes. She stared silently at the dust beneath the cold damp street. "I'm fine..." Sasame muttered in a soft voice that sounded so much like a hiss. "Have you seen my big brother..?" The voice hasn't changed. It felt so cold that she seemed unearthly now that she looked straight at the boy's eyes.

She wondered if the boy who walked into her was a Hogwarts student. There could be a possibility that he knew Clyde. Sasame wondered if her brother was popular in the wizarding school. There was no way she could know. She was too young to attend the school.

She wondered if the boy could help her find what she needed to find. Looking at him, Sasame could quite guess that he doesn't know anything. Not the kind of person who would know a lot of things. "You... don't know him, don't you..?"

As Logan listened to the small girl speak he could not but help be slightly un nerved by her tone of voice. It seemed so un natural for a girl her age and size. When asked if he had seen her brother he shook his head. He had seen no one on his way here. " Sorry i havnt. I havnt seen anyone around here. Also i dont think i do know him. Whats his name?" Logan asked politely. If he was in school then he may have seen him around or if he was in his year then he may have had a lesson with him but Logan laid more attention to the professor than anyone else. He always had his head in a book and he had the grades to prove it. He did know a few people thought luckily.

Sasame wanted to smile when the boy asked her brother's name, but she couldn't. She didn't feel that it was a right place to smile. So dark and so brooding. This atmosphere wouldn't let her give off any kind of brilliance. "Clyde Sumiragi from Slytherin..." she told the boy, delighting at the mention of her brother's name.

She had always loved his name. A name that betrays his origin of which was Japan. Somehow Sasame wanted a name like that too, a name that would sound happy and new. But it was almost impossible, of course. And a girl in the family wouldn't be allowed to. Oh, for what rules and laws do they govern to extend the torture they were giving her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back