Not open for further replies.

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
</COLOR></FONT>
normal_115007791.jpg
(K, I'll admit it I lied, there are no cookies, but there is character here you can help! Done there! V)
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="Black">

Danielle Warbeck
Here is my one and only character: Danielle. She is a 4th year Gryffindor, and a loves to sing and dance. She is fun, out-going, caring, sassy, and maybe a bit b!tchy at time...shh! She loves to have fun and be outside. She also supports equal rights. If you make even one sexist, racist, homophobic, comment, she. will. freak. She can be very mean, and won't be afriad to insult someone in her way.

A Friend/BestFriend.
Danielle could use a friend because frankly....she has only one! It doesn't matter gender, house, race, anything. She'll accept anyone as a friend as long as they're nice to her. (also, a patient/tolerant person, would work because she can be b!tchy, like I said.)

A Boyfriend.
I really want Danielle to have a boyfriend. She had one for a while but they broke up, so she layed low for a year with the boys, but now she is back and looking! A sensitive, sweet boy is what she i looking for. Handsome doesn't hurt either. Just an overall nice, sweet boy. He can be bit older, but I don't really think danielle would date a younger boy.

And thats my character! Please help with these as much as possible. Thanks guys!

~James!

Hey James ^_^ can't believe you lied about the cookies <_< ( xD )

So I have Sammy here, he is a skittles, butterflies and ice-cream sort of boy. He likes fun and likes to look at the simple things in life, instead of using his magic to have fun, he would much rather go outside and have fun the old fashioned way, either running around or climbing trees. He doesn't like fights, but if he is in the right mood, he can put up a fight, sometimes he can be a little sassy and quick tongued, but with that being said, most of the time he will fall back into his shell and cry, but that is only on certain subjects, such as his dead family memebers. He is sweet and caring, but doesn't like the subject of death and avoids it like it's the plague.
Anyway, he is a fourth year Gryffindor (obviously) and I would be willing to put him up as a friend, best friend or boyfriend. Though they cannot be finals, as he might already have one ;)
So there you go, it's your choice if you want him for Danielle.

heyy james
i have stefan glass a forth year hufflepuff. he can be sweet kind and sensitive but also he can lose his temper quite easily. he's open for anything.

Hey James. Remember Camille here? They rped in like first year or something. I think they were roommates. So whataya say for a meet up?

Thanks for the replies guys!

Samual & Danielle
First off, sorry about the cookies. Anyways, I think they would be good friends, he seems a little bit like Danielle! Danielle has also lost some family members, so they could relate if he would ever open up. I'll start a topic soon enough! (I'll send you a link!)

Camille & Danielle
Yeah I remember her! They were roommates, and maybe they could go in the kitchens and cook something, as Danielle enjoys cooking. And whether camille like it or not, they could still work together! :) Do you like that Idea?

Samual&Danielle

That's great, I'll wait ^_^

Camille&Danielle

Cam likes cooking, so Teigan doesn't mind having Cam down there showing of her cooking skillz ( :r ) anyway, she also said if you want them caught by a Professor, she would be happy to offer up hers, just to put in an interesting twist. btw, I'm Teigan's sister, just in case you were wondering how I know all this, she's just too lazy to get out of bed and reply :p

I'll start one right now!

That'd be cool for thrm to be caught, and then bribe the professor with what they made.... :r
Would teigan mind starting it?

She can start it, but not right now because she's sleeping. Anyway she said that if they made the right stuff (anything to do with chocolate or something totally unhealthy) Abby might let it slide, as long as they were just baking and not killing the kitchen ;)

Thats good, we'll do that.

^_^
Here is the link! (its in the smiley! :) Sorry, its a bit lame, sorta tired!)

Hey James. I'll start the rppm really soon. Should be up by this afternoon. If its not up by tomorrow, just pm me :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back