Free at last!

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had been grounded for the last few weeks and didn't have the energy to try and brake out of her room again. For completing her sentence in her room her mother Haruhi let Hoshi out of the house with her school fund in hand. She sighed. There was nothing better than the sweet taist of freash air. She was hoping to run into Sam or Knight or some of the other that she had meet and made friends with while running her errinds in the Horbor. Her school list had come while she was in lock down.

Sam spotted a familliar face, well hair in the distance. Hoshi? He hadn't seen her in weeks. He ran up to her. "Hoshi!" he said excitedly and hugged her. "What did you visit Mars or something?" he laughed.

Hoshi hugged Sam back happyly. "Na I was under house arrest because of a stunt I pulled that included the neibore's cat an a lot of tape. The cat wasn't hurt." She said honestly. The cat wasn't hurt but the owner freaked like there would be no tomorrow.

Sam wasn't surprised at all of this. "Good one." he said and gave her a high-5. "Ouch thats pants you got grounded. But its good to have you back." he smiled happily to her.

Hoshi returned the hi-5 and grined that devil grin of her's. "I didn't feel like escapeing and hey because I was a good girl for once Haruhi let me have my school fund so I could get all my stuff." She said with a shug. "I heard the news. Your a Hufflepuff. Aw man now I have to sit a table where I like no one. I hope if I have to share a room I share with Toni-chan. I can live with her." She said shaking her head. She was happy to have made Slytherin but sad that the others did not.

"I thought you guys didn't like each other." Sam said truthfully. "Yeah. But we'll see each other around the grounds. Unless your too embarrassed to be seen with a 'Puff?" he asked

He then teased her slightly by saying, "That Henric fellow, you could sit with him." he laughed knowing she disliked him.

Hoshi shrugged. "No but I can live with her. It's eather her or some other girl that I will probobly not like. I can't share a room with Henric-kun. He's not allowed in the girl's dorms." She said giving a playful look. "Na are you kidding I will still hang around with you. I don't judge. To tell you the truth the hat said I have qualities of a Hufflepuff too." She said looking up at the sky.

Sam smiled now thats two of his friends who liked Toni. "Thanks Hoshi. But I think the hat was right in putting you in Slytherin. Because of your mischievous side." he winked at her.

Hoshi smiled wickedly. "You not seen anything yet. I have something planed for the first day of school. A sort of game if you and Knight-kun are intrested." She said then smirked.

"Count me in." he smiled excitedly, "Now that I'm in, I'd like to hear the plan." he whispered, looking around for any familiar faces.

Hoshi looked up and put her hands behind her back. "All I can say is that it involves paint and the older students." She said innocently.

"Hmm...I'm intrigued.." he smiled to her. "..a little scared though. I mean where do you com eup with this stuff." Sam asked her.

Hoshi shrugged. "Guess I'm just twisted that way. I have coused havoc for the greater part of ten years I don't entend to stop now." She said as if it where no big deal. It really wasn't, trouble was in her blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back