Freaking out

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna was at home James and Ben had gone out to have some fun time but Luna mind wasn't all the way wrapped around that soon was the big day so she sent Eric and owl hoping he would be able to come over and chat with her for she had been wanting to get to know him more and maybe he could help her.

Eric arrived in front of the beautiful home of his best friend James and his beautiful fiance, in a few days they would be having thier wedding and Eric was glad to be the best man to such a special event. After spending a week in St. Mungos after the fight between him and Robert, Eric struggled to stay strong for his friend James, the news of Roberts return and his attack on Eric did not sit to well with James but life would go on and with the wedding only a week away there was no time for worries.

Eric walked up to the door of the beautiful home and knocked lightly, he recieved the owl asking for his pressence at the Lock home from Luna. Eric knew Luna only a little but with James being so serious about her he welcomed her into the family with up arms. She seemed to be the balance that James needed in his life and the one woman who would hopefully put an end to James wild ways but that was alot to ask a single person because merlin knows James was a handful when he wanted to be.

Luna had been cleaning because that how she gets when she all freaked out so when she heard the door bell she went to answer it, "oh hi Eric" she said, looking at him then moving into the kitchen to finsh cleaning the table.

Eric smiled big as Luna opened the door and let him in, the woman was ravishing and he could see why James was so in love with her, and Eric haveing worked in the modeling world knew waht beauty was and the woman was the essence of beauty. Eric walked in and gave the woman a slight hug and took his coat off and hung it by the door. "I got your Owl i hope I am not interrupting anything!" Eric said as he noticed that the woman did not seem to be expecting him yet, she must have been cleaning before he arrived. The kitchen was well kept and wonderful, eric enjoyed the womans taste in interior design but that was not niether here nor there. The woman wanted something from him or else she would have not contacted him for nothing.

Luna looked at him, "i'm sorry to owl you but i've been freaking out so much today with the wedding coming up on me it's like i don't know if i'm ready i mean what if James gets tired of me while we're married?" she asked, still working on cleaning the kitchen and making it look nice.

"What make you think that James would get tired of you? As far as I know he would take a bullet for you and his son and trust me that is saing alot for James." Eric said with a huge smile as watched the woman continue to fuss over the table. She was really worried and Eric was a little shocked, she seemed so confident and strong every time she was around that it was surprising to see her so nervouse and unsure. Eric smiled as he pulled his wand and gave it away causing the table to becom squeeky clean.

Luna looked at him, "i know but i mean i've been thinking a lot and hoping that something doesn't come true for i don't know how James would react i mean it's rweird that i've been really out of my mind for awhile i mean i know James wouldn't do that but what if i was pregent again." she said, lookign at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back