fourth floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerelda Smickett

Esmerelda apparated outside the hospital doors and walked in with Maeve. She had put the floating charm on her as Essie knew it would be damn near impossible for her to carry her. Esmerelda scanned the floor chart in front of her and figured it was the fourth floor they needed to be. She walked onto the lift, making sure Maeve was comfortably in beside her and up they went.

When the lift arrived on the fourth floor, Essie walked down the corridor with Maeve floating at her side. She opened the door to the ward and walked in, holding it open long enough for Maeve's body to enter. Essie directed the body over to one of the beds and laid her down. Restlessly she looked about and on seeing no-one she called out instead.

"Hello, I need help here!" she hollered, very unladylike but at that precise moment she didn't care.

Sebastien was on call and was making his normal sweep of the hospital checking in on a few of his patients and fellow healer's when he was notify of an emergency by one of the hospital's elfs. Sebastien rushed to the location and found a few familiar faces but this was not the time for chatting .

"What happened here?" Sebastien asked as he checked over the victim.

"Oh!" Esmerelda gasped in surprise then regaining her composure pointed to Maeve unconscious, "She started screaming saying her head was really paining her, that she was seeing these terrible images. Not visions mind you images", Essie looked at her friend and then turned to the man infront of her, she would remember his name in a minute right now her friend was important.

"To be honest with you she has been acting very strangely for sometime now. Her husband died during the fire at the Leaky Cauldron some months ago and she has never even grieved for him, she seems ridiculously forgetful over very important things that happened about that time aswell" she paused to catch her breath, "If I didn't know any better and I can tell you Mr." she looked at him realisation dawning at last, "Mr. Black that I have been around quite some time, I would say her memory has been tampered with. But that's my non medical opinion. She passed out with the pain and horror of the images she saw, I brought her here immediately".

"Well lets get here to a room and I will cast a few spells to see what is going on. If you would like I have a contacted at the ministry he is an oblivator , I can have him come here after we find out more information." Sebastien said calmly as he slipped into his emergency mind set.

Esmerelda smiled now.
"I think that would be best ", it would seem their meeting of this man not so long ago was fortuitous after all.

"I will follow you".

Maeve groaned quietly, the pain seemed to have gone for now and the images with it. Her eyes opened slowly, everything seemed a blur. She could hear Esmerelda's voice and anothers. Her hand moved to her head, as the pain from earlier threatened again.

The people now came into focus and she held her hand out to Essie.
"What happened?" she asked her old friend, it was then she turned and saw Sebastian Black and gave him a quizzical look before turning her head to see exactly where she was.
"Where am I? Essie, Sebastian what happened?" she felt weak, drained and very tired but she still wanted answers.

"You're in St. Mungo's love" Essie told her, "You were in an awful state. Images that were hurting you, screaming and so forth. It was all rather terrifying dear. You blanked out and I brought you here. Mr. Black works here apparantly and will get you right to a proper bed".

Esmerelda looked at her watch, the hours had indeed ticked by and daylight had long since risen on the 1st of November. Where did the time go, she wondered?

They got Maeve to a bed and Esmerelda sat at her side, holding her friends hand and waiting. She heard an awful funny noise and looking up saw an owl flying towards them. Esmerelda recognised it as Andromeda's owl and went to intercept it before Maeve could. It was probably the long over due note about when they were all to meet up.

[[ sorry I had to godmod for getting Maeve to a bed - but this thread is taking forever and other rp's are running with it. Maeve is good with it.]]

Freckles dispatched the note and flew away instantly, not even waiting for a reply.
Maeve, this is urgent as soon as you receive this come to the school immediately.
Apparate to the gates and you will be left in, make your way across the lawn and up to the castle. When you enter take the stairs infront of you up to the third floor. Turn left down this corridor until at the end you see a large double oak door. That is where you will find me. this is not a Halloween Prank. Hurry Maeve.
  Your brother,  Patrick
<i></i>

Essie read the note and gasped.
"Oh dear, Maeve Patrick needs you at the school" she told her, "you can't go in your state. I'll change and go for you. I won't be long but will come right back as soon as I know what is going on. Alright?"

Esmerelda waited for her friends reply.

"Patrick needs me?" Maeve said weakly, "It must be Andromeda."
She moved to get up from the bed but fell back again. Her head still hurt terribly but she was so worried about Andromeda now.
"Essie please go, please. Let me know she's alright as soon as you can" Maeve held her friends hand, her eyes begging Essie to bring her back good news.

"I will my dear, I will" Essie patted Maeve's hand and smiled at the doctor.
"Take good care of her, I will be back momentarily" with that Essie walked briskly out of the door and when she was in the corridor went to open one of the windows. Looking up and down to make sure no-one could see her, Esmerelda Smickett took on her animagus form of a European Asian Owl. She flew out of the window and headed straight for HNZ gates.

"Maeve, I am Sebastien from lunch awhile ago. I need you to answer a few question for me." Sebastien said as he checked all of the physical thing first before using magic. "What is the last thing you remember?" Sebastien asked.

Maeve watched as Esmerelda walked out of the ward. She was concerned now more for her daughter and brother than she was for herself. Maeve vaguely heard Sebastien, rubbing her head gently with her hand.

"I recognise you Sebastien, I do" she smiled weakly at him, "I can remember what I had for breakfast, what I wore last week, what I did yesterday."

Then Maeve stopped she hadn't been sure where the question was leading until something Patrick had said not so long ago came back to her.
"I couldn't remember Christmas it was a huge family event and I couldn't remember it even though I organised it. I... I" she thought some more, trying desperately to delve into the subconscious that was letting her down so badly lately.

"I barely remember my husband, though we were married for nearly ten years. I can't remember his funeral or grieving for him. I can't remember... what it felt like to look into his eyes, to be held by him" she looked at the man infront of her, "why wouldn't I be able to remember any of these things? why?"

Sebastien thought for a second on all the women asked of him. He came to a few conclusions. "A few things could be wrong here, one being that you are suffering from a loss of memory,or someone could have modify your memory. If this is the case then my son works for the ministry as an oblivator I could have him try and help if you want."

"And which do you think it is? memory loss or someone has tampered with my mind?" Maeve asked finding it awfully hard to believe anyone she knew would do such a thing. It was then she realised she was still wearing the black party evening dress from the Halloween street party. Her thoughts went to Luxen. She had to let him know she was here.
"Why would someone have tampered with my mind?" she asked him, "my memory blanks all seem to be around my husband and the time he died".

After finding out from Tin that Maeve was here, Luxen used Tin to get some hairs from the Gables and meet him here at once, everything had to go just right if this plan was going to work, pulling out a vial of Polyjuice Potion he'd had kept in the back of his store along with his other personal stash of potions he added the hair and drunk it. Coming out of the Bathroom stall he was a bit disgusted to find that he was Patrick. He decided that perhaps he could have a bit of fun while getting to his target.

Luxen/Patrick walked into the room "I'm so glad to see your alright!" Luxen/Patrick called out as he saw Maeve in the bed this was indeed true even though Luxen knew what he would have to do.

"Patrick?" she looked at him stupefied, "we got your note and Esmerelda has gone to the school to see you. Oh you weren't so worried you came here?" Maeve smiled at him.
"Sebastien I apologise this is my brother Patrick, Patrick this is another healer Sebastien Black" she turned to Sebastien saying proudly, "My brother works as the nurse as HNZ".
Maeve turned again to Patrick and queried, "what was the note about? what was so urgent?"

Tin had arrived on the floor alongside his master, hiding wherever he could so as to not be noticed by any of the nurses that walked the corridors, sneaking up to the door unseen he through in the 'Darkness Powder' his master had given him and took off down the hallway snapping his fingers left and right causing the objects to levitate and attack the nearest people. Tin wanted to steal some wands in the process but didn't want to get into any trouble with the master so thought better of it.

Sebastien was just about to talk to patrick to see if he could waited in the waiting room while sebastien finished his check of Maeve but then a patronus of the receptionist came zooming in with urgency tehn the patronus spoke.

"Mr. Bzlack there is a disturbance on the fourth floor we seemed to have a small problem with objects attacking patients and healers, your assistance is greatly needed." the patronus said before it vanished.

" Will you excuse me I have to attend to this incedient I will be back briefly." Sebastien said as he griped his wand and ran to the door. As he looked out the door he could just make a glimpse of a small creature snapping his fingers causing things to attack the patients. Sebastien knew almost instantly what it was, It was the house elf who broke in a while back. Sebastien sprinted after it undoing the cratures magic as he went.

Maeve listened to the patronus message that came for Sebastien and smiled as he said he had to deal with the situation. She turned back to Patrick with a worried look on her face.
"Patrick now he is gone, tell me please!" she insisted as her head began to throb anew, "what did your note mean?"

Luxen/Patrick looked in Maeave's eye as he pulled out his wand, he'd done this quite a few times and had gotten quite good at it. If that counted for anything at all he would be able to erase all the memories once more hopefully deeper so that nobody could unearth them, he would also have time to modify her memory so as to fit his own design.

"Obliviate!" Luxen/ Patrick said pointing his wand at her, Tin was doing his job perfectly.

Running down the Fourth floor corridor causing objects to attack people was fun, at least Tin thought so. He apparated down to the third floor hoping to do the same thing, unfortunately there was a female nurse waiting for him. Tin quickly threw some Darkness powder then with a loud CRACK! apparated back up to the fourth floor sending more objects around the corridors along with darkness powder so as to impede anyone that might try to stop him.

Maeve smiled weakly at her brother wondering what was so urgent now that he had to come all the way here. It was then she saw just a sudden movement and a flash.

Maeve collapsed back onto the bed, her body limp her mind a blank.

Sebastien had just rounded a corner when he saw the rather evasive elf crunning down the hall.

"Stupify" Sebastien bark as he aimed his wand at the little intruder.

CRACK! Tin apparated away from the the spell and furthur down the hall, he was expecting someone to try to attack him considering the last time he was inside the hospital. Snapping his fingers all of the nearby objects flew away from the patients and towards the man including a few plants and other nearby objects, then before the man could do anything else Tin snapped his fingers once more and Apparated out and back to Bleak Street mission sucess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back