Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
there was one person on the list that selene was not sure where to find. in fact there was not much she knew about her except that she was likely a first year as she had not been in the yearbook anywhere. she had asked Iris who had said that she was in Gryffindor and after asking around. a few more times had found out she could often be found outside in the garden which is where she went to look for her. after a few minutes, she saw someone who could well be a first-year sitting in the garden. she walked over to her. "Hello do you know where i could find @Andrea Turner" she asked hoping that she wasn't about to go on a wild goose chase all through the castle for her.

Andy chose to stay in the palace gardens until she herself didn't really know what to do today. Going to the school garden, she was thinking of looking for a place or a chair to sit down on. She had a small notepad in which the girl wrote her own song, a black ink pen and a small bowl of watermelon slices inside. When she saw the chair, she ran to her seat, sat down, pressed her back against the chair and took a deep breath. Throwing a piece of watermelon into her mouth, Andy opened a small pad and began writing a follow-up to what she had already begun to write. There was a song in my head, so the girl could not do without shouting. Andy sat down for a moment and heard someone calling her. The girl got up and walked to the girl to find out what had happened. ''Hey! I'm Andrea Turner!'' She smiled to girl. ''What happened?'' Andy asked.

Selene was glad that she had managed to find the most tricky rose delivery. The girl was sitting writing in what looked like a journal and eating watermelon. "Hello Andrea." she said. "nothing has happened, I do have a rose for you" she said answering her question. before taking a yellow one from the basket and offering it to her.

A pleasant surprise came from the girl when she found out that someone had given her a rose. The girl was suspicious of what the rose might be, but if she was wrong. ''Oh, thanky, but who send?'' She was so much surprise and Andy never send roses before. That way she was a little shock about this.

Selene was glad to see the girl seemed genuinely surprised the girl. She smiled. that was until the expression became one of suspicion. She took the note from the basket hoping it would be clear who it was from as the girl stemmed to have no idea. There was only two left so it was easy to find the right one. i don’t know who sent it. But there was a note with it. Which might say. she said. As she passed the girl the paper.

note said:
Best friend!

Have a great valentines day! I’ll see you at the ball, yeah?

Ajax

The girl picked up the rose in her hands and blushed it in the blink of an eye. She felt incredibly happy when her best friend Ajax sent a note and asked about her next dance. Of course she would go with him, or was he still in doubt? Immersed in her thoughts, she remembered for a moment that the girl was still here. ''Thanky, so much! I'm so happy right now. '' Andy was happy right now.

willow smiled a wide smile as she watched the girl read the note. it seemed that those tho got yellow flowers often were more happy with them than those who got pink. maybe it was because yellow was often more of a surprise. "you are welcome. that looks like the best note I have delivered today." she said. smiling. she had hoped that someone had sent her a not but it was already afternoon and she had not received anything. there was still time but the later it got the less likely she would be to get one.

It was indeed one of the best things we had today. She smelled her sunny yellow rose and smiled again at the girl. ''Yes, I received a rose from my best friend and he invited me to dance.'' She smiled at the girl and then felt that she was a little impolite and forgot to ask her what she was called. ''What your name? My name is Andrea Turner.'' For a moment she forgot to write a song in her sing jornal.

Selene couldnt help but be happy for the girl. momentarily forgetting her own disappointment about how the rose deliveries were going so far. "That so exciting. I hope that you enjoy the dance" she said. she wouldnt be attending the dance. that was just asking to frouble. she would probably end up going to bed late, at least late for her, have a few hours sleep then spend the night reading or catching up on homework. or just relaxing in the common room, she was looking forward to a night when she could sleep right through. as the girl introduced herself she smiled. "nice to meet you. I am selene Le Fey" she said. unsure as to if the girl would make the connection between her and her mums name or not.

Dancing was like magic, especially during the holidays, when you could let yourself dance until the very morning with your best friend. ''Thanky, for nice vords and i hope you to enjoy a good dance.'' Andy smiled to hear and talk with hear was a little nice and she was soon hoped going to back shcool. ''Nice to meet you Selene!''How going with rose deliveries?'Andy wanted know a little more about this, becouse she wanted mayby to do this next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back