OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle fidgeted as he paced back and forth tapping the letter on his hand. With a final puff of breath, he whistled for his owl and gave the letter. "@Dederick Cullen, please.", he instructed before giving a treat.
Dear Mr. Cullen,
I trust this letter reaches you in good spirits and health. As you are aware, your daughter and I have been dating for some time now. She has been the light of my life. When she is happy, I am happy. When she is sad, I am sad. You have raised a truly wonderful woman. It is because of this that I write to you today with a singular purpose. She has told me many times of her strong relationship with you, and how important it would be for her that you are involved in such matters as I am preparing to address.
I have come upon a time in my life where the realization has crystallized that I wish to build a family with someone, an enduring edifice of love and affection. The time spent with your daughter has lead to me the inescapable conclusion that she is the one with whom I want to build this life. As the bard said, "As it increase of appetite had grown by what it fed on", so is my love for your daughter. It is with this in mind that I wish to ask her to be my bride.
Being her father, I am convinced the gentlemanly course is to first attain your blessing of the union. It is with this letter then, sir, that I ask for your permission to propose. If you grant me this, I shall be eternally grateful. I write to you with great joy in my heart at this, and I hope that it is met likewise by yourself.
I thank you for your consideration of this matter, as it is coronary to my happiness. Should I receive your assent, I will reply forthwith with details of the arrangements.
Sincerely and respectfully yours,
Noelle Kledwyn Maxwell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back