Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 14 1/2" Rigid Larch Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Ares had forgotten the password, he'd become so preoccupied with all the other things which he had to do, that the boy had completely spaced on the password, of course this wasn't really a bad thing, he'd taken a seat at the steps outside it, staring a little blankly at the wall, it was getting towards curfew and few had gone or entered, but the young Hufflepuff was sure that eventually someone would exit the room, or enter it and he would be able to get the password from them and enter also. The only issue was that he'd left all of his books in the dorm, he'd spent the day playing outside, mostly just sitting and staring, eventually moving around a little as the thing he was thinking of seemed to take more control of his brain, but overall, sitting now was just boring, but Ares didn't particularly want to get caught out of the dorm room out of hours, while not the end of the world, definitely something he wanted to avoid. The young hufflepuff was therefore just left staring forward as his mind play every scenario of what could happen, of what might happen to him considering all of this.

The boy brushed a hand through his golden blonde hair, the thought of finding his older brother Isaiah and asking him filled his mind, but he didn't act upon it, he didn't want to annoy the older boy with this, and really Xavier was no where to be seen likely waiting for Ares to return if he hadn't already, sharing stories of the day with his twin was just about the most amazing part of his day, he loved hearing about what Xavier had seen or found. The boy sighed heavily, though not unhappy he was understandably bored and looking for something to do, the young hufflepuff, pulled his wand out of his pocket and focused on the spells they'd learned most recently, just holding out the wand, and casting a soft Lumos, letting the light of the wand cast over the room. Ares liked being able to do spells, it was good, he really liked that aspect of the magic they learned which was spell work, he badly twirled the wand in his hand before doing the spell again.

Eleanor had loved everything about Hogwarts, especially the food.There wasn't a single meal that Eleanor had skipped as the food was just too good and the house elves had always done an amazing job. She was one of the last ones to be walking out of the Great Hall after dinner that night, still licking her fingers from the big platter of greasy chicken as she made her way onto the fourth floor for a good night's sleep in her common room. The Hufflepuff Common room was one of the best rooms in the castle and Eleanor felt lucky that the sorting hat knew exactly where to place her as she had thoroughly enjoyed being in that house. She didn't think that something as simple as an old and dusty hat had the ability to sort everyone perfectly and she could not thank him enough for sorting her where he did.

The fourth floor corridor was quiet as Eleanor made her way along it. Many of the students were probably already in their common rooms as curfew was almost near, but as Eleanor came closer to her common room, she spotted a flickering light in the distance that shouldn't have been there. She cautiously followed it with quiet footsteps knowing that whatever it was probably shouldn't be that dangerous and jumped as she looked up at a boy sitting in front of her common room with his light flickering on and off at the tip of his wand. With more focus she could see instantly that it was Ares and beamed at him, glad that it wasn't anything dangerous. "Ares!" she exclaimed, happy to have come across her good friend. She knew he was apart of the adventure club and hadn't really seen much else of him at Hogwarts apart from classes. She was sure he had not forgotten her. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside?"

Ares was a little startled by the voice behind him, and he glanced up at her, realising that it was Ellie and the boy smiled brightly at her, "Ellie!" he greeted her warmly, ever since meeting her in the mall, the boy had really liked Ellie, she was pretty sweet and she bought wholeheartedly into his imagination, the time they'd spent together had been ridiculously fun, although he hadn't seen much of her since they'd arrived at the school apart from in the classes and of course the time they spent in the adventure club which was equally as fun as anything else, even if it was pushing the rules slightly, the boy smiled at her, laughing lightly at the question, "I can't remember the password," he told her honestly, there was no sense in lying about it, since if she left without much else he'd be stuck out here until someone else entered or left. He looked at her with a small smile on his face.

The young hufflepuff turned the light off his wand, casting a quiet nox, "Instead of knocking, I just decided to sit and wait," the boy explained to her motioning to where he was sat. The boy stretched out slightly with a small smile, knowing that it would've likely been pretty easy for him to ask a professor to help him, but he was just as happy waiting around for this to happen, for someone to appear, boredom had taken over him, but it was just that his mind had been silent, had it been able to imagine something he would've been fine, likely not even heard anyone walking in or out of the common room, he would've sat out here until someone like Ellie had caught his attention, "That adventure club, more fun for Agent A and E to have fun," his voice dropped as he said this, he wanted to know how she was doing at the school, he'd spotted someone around the school who looked just like her, and he could only think that this was her twin, "How are you finding this place then?" he added wondering how she was settling.

Eleanor tried not to laugh when Ares admitted that he had forgotten the password. She simply stood there and smirked at him, clearly amused. It was understandable being only halfway through their first semester at the school but it still proved how forgetful the boy was and Eleanor felt quite glad that he hadn't forgotten about her yet. Maybe he hadn't been to the common room by himself before and perhaps this was his first time? Whatever it was, Eleanor was very glad that she was here to save the day. She couldn't imagine how uncomfortable it would feel to sleep on the hard ground in front of the common room, knowing that a luxurious bed was just through the magical door. Unfortunately, when Eleanor tried to say what she thought was the password, the door did not budge and Eleanor sighed. "I'm sorry." she told him, clearly upset that she infact wasn't able to save the day at all. "Maybe there's another way? I swear that was the password! Do you know any Hufflepuff prefects? I'm sure we can get in somehow!" Eleanor was frustrated but determined. She wanted to save Ares from getting into trouble but she unfortunately wasn't helping. On the bright side they were able to talk again with no one in sight which was always a good thing for catching up.

When Ares mentioned the Adventure Club, Eleanor smiled, glad that he had still remembered the whole 'Agent A and E' thing from the mall. She joined that club intending to find some more magical creatures and hadn't even thought of that yet. She definitely wanted to play that game again with him one day and the Adventure Club would be a perfect opportunity for it. "I'm loving this place! The food here is amazing!" she replied excitedly, slightly missing the meal that she just had. The house elves were definitely very busy giving them such a great meal everyday and she was extremely thankful for their hard work. She hoped Ares felt the same way too. After all, she hadn't really met anyone yet that had the same love for food like she does. "How are you finding it? Has your older brother given you a tour of the castle yet?" she asked him, taking a seat next to him on the ground. She had found herself getting lost on numerous occasions and wondered whether or not Ares had found it as hard to get around as her. Maybe they could have an adventure one day to get to know it better? That would definitely be a great mission for Agent A and E.

Ares watched as Ellie got up and tried to get in, but found that not unlike him she too was unable to remember the password they needed to be able to step inside the dorm room, the boy couldn't help but chuckle lightly feeling a little better that he wasn't the only to space, having forgotten the password. The young Hufflepuff just watched as she sat down with him again and was clearly frustrated or upset by the fact she had no managed to get them back into the room, but he wasn't too bothered, "if worse comes to worse my brother Xavier might come looking for me," he told her with a small smile before suddenly remembering his eldest brother, the one who was a prefect and who could probably locate a hufflepuff to help them, "My older brother, Isaiah, he's a prefect, he's in Ravenclaw but I'm sure he could help us if we really wanted to," the boy told her, but he was sure that no matter what it wouldn't matter too much, eventually some other Hufflepuff would go inside and they would easily be able to follow said person back into the house, and also hopefully find out the password, although perhaps he reasoned that before the night was out one of them would remember the right password.

Ares felt the same excitment that she did about all the things the castle had to offer, it was an amazing place and he had never eaten so well in his life, even though both his brother and his parents were excellent cooks, "It's so good!" he told her happily in agreement, he simply adored all he had to eat, and he loved the meals because that was when he got to sit with his brothers during it, even though he felt sure that Isaiah would rather spend the time with anyone else, just the fact he opted to sit with them was amazing enough for him, "I love it here! I thought I'd be unhappy in Hufflepuff without my older brother, but I love hufflepuff," the boy told her excitedly, "He did, he showed me and Xavier all the little parts of the school, stick with me Ellie and you'll never get lost," he told her puffing out his chest in a show faux egotism, "Halloween was amazing too, I've never eaten so much candy, I was hiding it in my costume, I have so much left over," Ares had attempted to look for Ellie during the feast but the limited mobility and general nature of his costume had made it difficult for him to do so, but he wondered if she'd gone, and if she'd enjoyed it.

The trouble with the password was really getting on Eleanor's nerves but she tried to brush it away as Ares started to be positive about the situation. Eleanor had wanted to help Ares and she was slightly worried about what he might think of her now that she wasn't able to help. Her goal had in fact always been to help as many people as she could but it never usually worked and she just found herself in worse trouble than originally planned. In this case, she was sure that somehow they'd be able to get back in but she was unsure if whether or not they'd end up getting into trouble if found out of their common room past curfew. She knew it wasn't that much of a problem but was starting to miss her warm and comfortable bed. Eleanor had never slept on the floor before and it was now that she had somehow appreciated the things she had. Some people couldn't even afford a bed and people slept on the floor before beds existed so perhaps it wouldn't be that bad at all?

Eleanor smiled as Ares agreed with her opinion about Hogwarts. It really was a good place and she knew that Hufflepuff had some stereotypes that weren't very good, but her father was in Hufflepuff and that was probably the main thing that made her happy with being where she was. "But your twin is in Hufflepuff too. I wish I was in the same house as my twin." she said truthfully, feeling a little happy that she managed to say that out loud. In all honesty, she had loved Lilyanna and sleeping in a different room to her now was great except for the fact that she sometimes missed her. There was no one to talk to when she woke up in the middle of the night and she hadn't really made friends yet with the people in her dormitory. She knew she would soon though and her only hope was to stay positive.

When Ares mentioned the candy at the Halloween feast, Eleanor was surprised that she hadn't thought of hiding it in her own costume. Her costume was quite big on her and there would have been a lot of room to hide food in it. She felt slightly stupid not thinking about that and instead brushed it off, happy for Ares that he had managed to sneak some. Perhaps if Eleanor was nice to him then he'd give her some? "Yeah, I was at the Halloween feast too. It was definitely the best Halloween ever! I went as a plant." she told him, chuckling slightly at her choice of costume. She had made it herself with the help of her father before the beginning of the school year and all in all she thought it was very fun to do so. Hopefully next year she'd be able to think of something less stupid to go as.

So sorry for the length!

Ares had seen Ellie's twin about the place, and though he knew that they were just related, given that they were identical, and Ares had a twin of his own, though they were non-identical, he had introduced Xavier to Ellie on the first day, but as she was saying he hadn't yet actually met Ellie's twin, "But I wanted my family all together you know?" he said with a slight whine in his tone but it was really just in the same way that she had wanted her twin with her in Hufflepuff a part of Ares had wanted to be in Ravenclaw with Isaiah. The boy just gave her a small smile, "It's good to know she's your twin, I was about to inform you of a clone of yourself that was walking about the place," the boy joked with a tone of false seriousness, if they could he would be sure to have a little bit of fun just like with the Agent E and A when they had first met, but given they needed to stay in front of the hufflepuff common room to be able to get back inside hopefully before curfew the boy knew that it would be ill-advised for them to do such a thing. The young boy however wanted to do something of that sort, even if it was ill advised, and he wanted nothing more than adventure in this school.

As the subject of conversation moved on, he couldn't help but agree that it was the best halloween ever, he had enjoyed himself so much and was so happy to be able to spend it in a costume he had been so proud of, a shark, it was so good in his mind he was definitely going to wear it again, he loved the way he could over exaggerate his movements and put on a silly voice. Ares hadn't see Ellie at the feast and was almost a little sad that he hadn't seen her costume, "It's a pity I didn't see you! We could've had more fun," he told her brightly, since he thought of her as one of the most fun people he'd met at school, or really he'd met her before school, he looked at her with a bright smile, "The yuleball is coming up though, we could have fun at that!" Ares didn't know what the event would be like, he knew it was formal, but that was about all he knew about it. The thought of going with Ellie sounded like it could be great fun especially if they could just mess around during the time, other wise he fear it would just be a boring overly formal event, "I heard the evil Scit are trying to invade the school, they'll need Agent A and Agent E to work together once more,"

Eleanor wanted to burst out laughing when Ares mentioned the part about her potentially having a clone but kept it to herself. It was partly true when she thought about it and many people so far had been giving her weird looks as they walked past, perhaps having seen her sister just minutes ago at a completely different place. Maybe a good thing about them being in a different house was that people were able to recognise them by their robes? Besides, Eleanor didn't think it was that hard anyway but that could also be because they haven't really been around either of them much to figure out the difference. Eleanor had a chubbier face and also a faded freckle underneath her left eye. It wasn't much to tell the difference but it was better than nothing.

"I wonder what they even do at the Yule ball. It sounds a bit boring getting dressed up all pretty." she said, chuckling when Ares mentioned it. Eleanor didn't really like formal occasions and formal occasions always had moments where she embarrassed herself or someone else. She was quite flattered that Ares was willing to have fun with her there nonetheless. She was sure that the both of them were able to make the Yule ball more interesting no matter what happened. "The Evil Scit!" Eleanor squealed, abruptly getting into character when Ares mentioned it. "That really does sound like a job for Agent A and E!" She jumped up and down on the spot, the excitement too much to contain. They were going to play spies again.

Really really sorry for the late reply!

Ares had to agree with her, that the Yuleball did sound pretty boring, his brother had painted a nice picture of it, but in the end he was sure that it would be a boring thing filled with people in suits and dresses who didn't really know how to have fun, unless that was what they liked doing in which case Ares knew to say nothing but he was feeling pretty happy about the prospect of spending the time with Ellie doing what they did best, as in being Agent A and E, and he felt like this would be the best way to do it, it would be the best way to spend what would be an otherwise uncomfortable evening filled with others in a hall he imagined following the halloween feast would be filled with many many magical things, of course he had no way of being sure but Ares was sure and if she wanted to do that, then he was more than happy to be like that too.

When she therefore agreed he smiled happily, "It really does," he agreed, and he just smiled at her since he was sure it was a job for them, a job they would thrive under and have the most amount of fun ever. The young hufflepuff smiled at Ellie and nodded, "We can meet at eight in the evening, the intel says they'll strike a little before half eight, so we should be prepped and ready for then," he assumed the character easily indeed, since it was just a secret agent by the name of A, which was the first letter of his name, so Ares knew that as long as Eleanor was on board they'd have the best fun ever, and he couldn't wait for that. The young hufflepuff couldn't help but smile happily despite the fact he was supposed to be playing a serious spy, "They won't know what's coming at all," he said to her with a firm nod knowing that this yuleball would be a blast.

No worries!

Eleanor was very glad that someone had wanted to go with her to the Yule Ball. Agent A and E were going to make the Yule Ball very fun and Eleanor already knew it. She giggled when Ares gave her a time that they could meet and nodded, wishing that the Yule Ball was just a little bit closer. She was unsure what exactly they needed to do to be prepared for it but Eleanor was always prepared for a little bit of fun so she didn't think she needed to worry about it much and instead agreed with him. "Why would they want to attack the school? We must find out what they want to do first before going ahead with attacking them! They could have deadly weapons!" she exclaimed with a false sense of panic in her voice. The school would not have to fear though because she was sure that the both of them would get rid of the Evil Scit in no time no matter the circumstances.

Eleanor shivered, beginning to feel herself become cold. It was too late at night for this and she could already feel the bags forming underneath her eyes from the lack of sleep. "Ares," she said in almost a whisper, changing the subject away from the Yule Ball. "What if we're stuck out here forever? I don't want to sleep on this floor!" She was beginning to become annoyed and had never felt so sleep deprived before. She sighed, curling herself up into a ball for body warmth. If only someone was kind enough to help them, despite how late it was, so Eleanor could finally get a good night's sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back