Cameron Kingsley

Former Minister for Magic

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Cameron and Leah landed in fron of his house. It had only taken a split second to apparate there. For a moment, his drunken mind thought about how he had bought this house with Marleigh in mind. He had known she would love it. He had planned to by a nicer house once the couple was married. Now, that was all the past. Cameron turned to grin at Leah. "What do you think?" he asked her as he walked up the stairs and towards the door, unlocking his house from the magical enchantments he had on it to make it safe.

presidio-houses-from-1862-ii.jpg

When they apparated in front of the house all Leah could do was stare. It reminded her of a house she would want to live in someday, for her past homes consisted of a broken down house, small apartments in France, and a tiny upstairs apartment over her mothers store, and now an apartment outside of Obsidian Harbour. At least her current living situation had come fully furnished and was incredibly nice. Coming here, however made her yearn to have her own house and back yard.

"It's...splendid." She finally said, following him inside the house. She watched him enchant the house, and began to look around with interest. "This is your house?" She asked, just to make sure.

Cameron nodded his head at her question. "Yes, I bought the house about 10 months ago." he said, trying to remember exactly when it was that he bought it. He would not reveal his real intentions for the house to Leah. He would not talk about Marleigh tonight. He only wanted Leah. He finished the spells and opened the door to the house. "Its just a starter home." he told Leah as he flipped the light switch. Shutting the door behind her, Cam gathered Leah up in his arms as his lips came down on Leah's.

"Well, it's beautiful." Leah told him. She was surprised when he came towards her so quickly. Nevertheless she joined her lips with his and eagerly accepted his kiss. He was very skilled in the art of kissing, and Leah was not disappointed, in fact she was more then happy to spend the rest of the night here. She gripped his back with her nails, pulling him closer to her.

Cameron didn't reply to her comment. He was too imersed in what he was doing with her. His mind was fuzzy but he knew what he was doing with Leah. He mouth kept kissing her as he hands went under her shirt in an attempt to take it off. Cam didn't know if Leah would object but he was about to find out.

Leah did not object in fact she pulled his shirt off over his head, and wrapped her arms around his naked torso. This was incredible, she hadn't done anything like this in months and the desperation, the wanting and the sensuality of it made her crave Cameron even more. Perhaps they were moving to fast, and perhaps the next morning she would regret it, but for the night nothing could stop her when she wanted this man.

-Fade out-

Cameron awoke the next morning with a headache. It took him a moment to remember that the beautiful creature laying in his arms was Leah Winters. He smiled at her sleeping figure. He was grateful to this young girl for helping him forget and remembering that it was possible to be attracted to someone other than Marleigh. He turned his face and kissed her cheek. "It's morning time darlin'." he told her, his southern accent thick.

She had dreamed of nothing that night, which was the usual for her. A voice broke her out of her deep slumber, and she opened her eyes to find herself not in her bed but somewhere else entirely. At first she was confused, her heart beat fast until she realized the arms wrapped around her belonged to none other than Cameron Kingsley. "Oh!" She suddenly said, looking around again, a little surprised still to be in his bed. She had gotten a little drunk the night before so this shouldn't have come to a shock for her. Nevertheless, she felt happy and secure snuggled up close to Cameron. "Good morning." She whispered, giving his bare chest a few light kisses. "I so deep in sleep when I woke I couldn't comprehend where I was..." She gave him a little poke in the shoulder. "You, sir, tired me out."

Cameron chuckled as he saw the startled look on Leah's face, before she explained that she had forgotten where she was. He had seen this all on her face and thought it was cute that she thought she needed to explain herself. His arms pulled her closer as she kissed his chest lightly. Cam laughed out right as she poked him, feeling rather cocky from her words. A smug look was on his face as he spoke to her. "I'll be happy to do so again if you like." he said with a wink.

((sorry for the delayed response :( ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back