Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby wandered through the corridor with her friend(s). She came to a staircase leading up towards a new corrdor, stepping onto it she began to climb. Half-way, a jolt knock her sidewards, and she fell over. The stairs move?! she thought confused, she hadn't heard this one before.
"Come on, might as well check this out" she said to her friend(s) and got up, and continued to the new door. She pushed it open slowly, and peered into the darkness.

Larissa followed Libby towards the door.
"Wands out?" She said as she peered inside.

Libby slowed pulled out her wand, glancing behind her to see who was coming. Walking into the room behind the door she said quietly, "Does anyone else feel we shouldn't be here?" she asked nervously. "Lumos" she said, and a burst of light reach the tip of her wand, illuminating the space. "Woah.." libby wispered. Posts automatically filled with fire.

Larissa whispered "Lumos" and her wand too lit.
She stared around at the silent corridor- It was eerie; Silence filled every space and all was still.

Libby looked around before saying, "I heard you've got yourself a boyfriend" she said matter-of-factly, grinning, "Who is it?" she asked.

She spun round when she heard a noise behind her, but found it was just one of her friends muttering.

Larissa turned slightly pink in the face and smiled.
"Where did you hear that rumour?" She asked half laughing.

Libby grinned, obviously refusing to tell her before she told. "Just..Who is it?" she asked again.

"I.." Larissa was getting caught up in Libby's trap.
"Really, Liberty," She said in a mature voice, "We're somewhere we've never been before, there's a chance anything could happen and you just want to discuss partners." She rolled her eyes and began to walk ahead of the others.

"Yes i do breifly she said. They may not be able to talk about partners soon. "Who is it?" she asked a third time. "Do i know them?" When larisa walked of she called, "you're going the wrong way." and laughed.

Larissa turned to Libby and gave her an inquisative look.
"How do you know?" She said as she approached Libby through the dull light.

"You don't know them." Larissa said simply shrugging, "sHe's not someone you'd be interested in."
She turned towards the other corridor route and walked in that direction, not checking to see if Libby was keeping up.

"Because i can see it's a dead end!" she replied.

"Just tell me! Stop walking off you coward!" she called after her, who had walked off without the rest of them. She turned round and decussed what they should do next. Crossing her arms she waited for larissa to answer and come back.

Larissa acted without thinking-
SMACK!
Larissa punched Libby hard in the face.
Larissa knuckles were white, her face drained of all colour, her eyes mad blue and her hair scruffed up in fury.
"I-Am-Not-A-Coward!" She shouted in Libby's face.
"Just because I wont tell you- Why do you deserve to know?! You'd just tease me anyway."

Libby fell sidewards to the floor, and hit her head hard on the stone. Putting one hand to her head, she proped herself up with the other. "If you think, maybe you should reconsider the position of your best friend" she shouted back. She stood up, her cheak and left eye were in pain from being punched, and had gone red, and her head stung.

Libby rushed out of the room, insearch of ether the hospital wing or the common room, she didn't know, she just had to get out of there.

Larissa watched Libby run.
She hadn't meant to be like this but she knew Libby would just be mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back