Forbidden Love

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
The arrogant Hayley Huberta walk between the racks as she glanced to her right and left trying to find some of the school supplies that she had to buy. The only reason why she was here all alone was that her father wanted her to be independent knowing that she was the eldest, but deep inside Hayley found the reason illogical. She knew that her father would send somebody to buy her anything she wanted instead of making his own daughter go. So there was definitely a secret that was kept by Andrew Huberta. Hayley didn't dare to question her own father, she knew that he could hurt her physically if he wanted to. And the second reason why Hayley wasn't happy going to the Brightstone village on her own was that Danton might not be here, well why would he if he could ask someone to buy it for him? Although deep inside she wished that she could meet him here.

As soon as Hayley found what she wanted, she brought it to the counter and payed. Her blue eyes spotted a young girl who looked happy after getting a box of sweets, her heart beat faster as jealousy grew in her heart. She looked away as she held her head high walking away from the little girl. She had been telling herself that acting like that happy youngster was pathetic but deep inside she knew that the feeling of hers was called jealousy. Not paying attention, Hayley bumped on a boy, without apologizing or looking to his face, she walked away but her hand was caught by that person. "Let me go" She said coldly and flatly without even looking at his face. If he wasn't going to do that then she would make his life living in hell, but if that person turned out to be her brother or cousin then he was lucky.

Danton was in Brightstone for the day. He needed to get away from his sisters, they were driving him crazy-even Danielle, whom he usually got along with. She was his twin after all. Danielle had been questioning Hayley's plans over and over again-and he had reassured her time and time again, but still she wouldn't let go "I don't trust her" she had hissed in his ear, as once again he had tried to get her to leave him alone. He had finally exploded, and sotrmed out of the house, after snapping as his sister that he trusted Hayley, and that, that should be good enough for her.

First he had gone to the Huberta's only for the maid to tell him that Hayley had gone to Brightstone, so ordering his house-elf to take him there, he had set out. He knew that she was shopping for school supplies-which in itself was odd, and the maid had said Andrew was busy, so he must have wanted her out of the house. It was very curious.

He was contemplating going into a shop to get some lunch, when he caught sight of a blonde head of hair in the sea of bodies, Hayley's hair was beautiful;-like finely spun gold, and he immediately headed in it's direction, only to be bumped into by the girl whom the hair belonged to-his beloved cousin. He grabbed her wrist, and was startled by her abrupt answer, but he supposed that if it had been him-he would've done the same thing. "Well, Miss Huberta, if that is your response toward someone who has been chasing you all morning as you gallivant around the wizarding world-I don't know what the world is coming to." he grinned, turning her around.

Right before Hayley called for her backup, the boy spoke and he sounded familiar. The young girl turned around and faced him, a smile was formed on her face right after her blue eyes met Danton's, she couldn't be happier than she is especially after knowing that he was looking for her, not even Casper would do this nowadays. "Danton" The smile disappeared right after she realized that she was smiling. "Chase me all morning?" She smirked and took a few steps backward and signaled him to follow her. "Come on" She faced the other way around and start walking toward a small cafe. She picked the outdoor seat and looked back to Danton trying to figure out what he was doing. As soon as the little elf came and asked Hayley what they wanted, the fourth year Slytherin looked at her cousin, letting him choose for her and for himself. "You should know what I want" A glass of cold cocoa was in her mind.

The weather wasn't very lovely, it was cloudy and seemed that it was going to rain soon but Hayley didn't care, as long as she was with Danton. "So tell me Danton, are you here because there's something important to say or no reason at all" Hayley plastered on her cold looks as other students began to stare at them. She was slightly pleased that none of the students dared to mess with her cousins and her, or at least not yet. "Dorothy boasted at me, I'm pretty sure the little girl is jealous of you and I, she wants to be on top of everyone else but she has no idea how to control people around her. And secondly, she dislike me spending most of my time with you" She said. Hayley liked being around Danton, he made her feel comfortable. And she would be jealous of him if he got himself a new friend especially a girl, which was odd, they were cousins after all but Hayley couldn't help it.

"Hayley." Danton replied, nodding couteously as he tried to suppress a smirk. His cousin had that effect on him, he was always smiling around her, and that wasn't a bad thing, not irregular either as Danton knew how to play his advantages and the fact that he was good-looking was one, so he tended to smile a lot, around the right people. The strange thing was that he wasn't faking this smile.

"Yes." he replied, cooly-he didn't see what was strange about him trying to find his cousin. He liked spending time with Hayley, more than anyone else and he knew this annoyed his siblings, but what did he care? Hayley was far more interesting than any of them. He fell into step with her as they started walking. "What are you doing in Brightstone?" he asked, mildly. He knew that she was shopping, but it was just making conversation, plus he wanted to know if she knew that her Father was trying to get rid of her.

"Cold Cocoa." Danton stated cooly, not even glancing at the house elf, smirking at Hayley. "And black coffee for me." he added, from a young age he'd liked coffee. He knew that his siblings thought it odd, but he liked it. "and I want freshly made, none of that instant rubbish." he ordered, looking back to his cousin. "The holidays are incredibly boring, Father wrote to say we should go on the social scene-Mother wants me to charm the right girls, befriend the right boys-I think Dakota agrees, but you know these things are terribly boring when you're not there, so I escaped this morning and came looking for you." he answered, looking slightly sheepish-a first for Danton Howard, and probably a last. He sighed at the story about his sister. Then looked up at Hayley. "Do you care?that she doesn't like it, I mean." he asked, anxious, though he didn't look it. He hoped that his family wouldn't ruin his and Hayleys friendship-he would have to have a little chat with Dorothy and Danielle.

A smile appeared on Hayley's face as she listened to Danton ordering the house elf. Danton was perfect, even better than Hayley's father, she thought. She was sure that he had a personal interest, not even Andrew know what Hayley liked but Danton was different. He knew how to boss around other people as well and most importantly he was intelligent. Hayley's heart began to beat faster as she started to think about this, the smile on her face grew bigger without the girl realizing it. "Make it fast, I, we don't wait" She said to the house elf as she looked back at Danton as the smile appear on her face once more without her realizing. "What do you think I was doing, Howard?" She answered the question of Danton's.

Hayley felt sorry for Danton, at least her holiday wasn't that bad, her father bribed her with things that she wanted after all Hayley was as materialistic as other spoiled rich girls. "The right boys?" She glared at Danton this time giving him an are-you-serious look as she took out her small note book placing it on the table and took out a quill and start to finish up her personal finance. She knew exactly how to control her money, she wasn't like those girls who would spend all their money in a day. "Actually I do care" She placed her quill down as the elf came and placed the cocoa and black coffee in front of them. "But sadly, she is the one who has to listen to me instead of me listening to her. She has to know her position that she is currently an immature inexperienced little pureblood who's trying to impress people around her." She placed her quill and notebook back to her bag as continued talking before sipping on her cold cocoa "Shame on her" Hayley didn't care if she was offending the brother of the little girl, Dorothy wasn't doing the right thing and she was annoying Hayley. "Have you seen anyone worth to talk with in school?" Of course that person had to be a pureblood who used their brain to think instead of talking rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back