Forbidden love

"Yeah." Nick smiled. "He's dating my cousin. She had his daughter, Natalie." Nick tended to stay away from the girls when they were pregnant. He didn't feel like being killed by hormonally crazy pregnant women.

Alexia smiled. " Cool i like Ana, i have never met her but Riley speaks very highly of her. She sounds nice." She giggled. " So where should we walk?"

"Same with Riley. I've never met him but Ana speaks about him loads. He sounds great." He smiled. "Usually I let my feet lead the way but today you can take over from them."

Alex smiled. " Yeah he is an ok bloke. Although he can be very very protective over some people so i wouldnt want to be anyone who hurts me or Ana. I like being alive." She laughed a little before continuing. " Well urm i think that the cafe over there looks ok. What do you think?" She looked at him and smiled

"Me and all my brothers are protective over my little sister as well. If anyone even tries to hurt her they end up with all six of us on them." Nick smiled then looked at where Alexia was pointing. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you want."

Alexia smiled widely. " Yay cool." She skipped inside and dragged him behind her. " So nicky what are oy ugoing to get to drink." She giggled and began to excitedly jumped in circles

"Butterbeer." Nick laughed as he watched her jump in circles. "What about you??" He smiled and realised how beautiful she really was. It was like the sun shone down on her, even at night.

(Are you hyper or something?? lol.)

Alexia smiled and hugged him. " Hehe i will have that too. Oh wow your sooooooooo amazing its like weird." She felt funny. She was happy but she was really happy. She griined widely and sat down and looked at him. " Hi. Your pretty." She giggled

"Either you have really weird mood swings or you're drunk." He laughed before ordering the drinks and placing one down for her and the other for him. He sat down and watched her carefully. He didn't know why he was he just felt like he needed to watch her and make sure she was safe all the time.

Alex giggled as he sat down. " I think for now i will go for the mood swings." She sipped her drink and laughed as she saw him looking at her. " Why are you looking at me like that? I kinda weird." She giggled then looked at him the same as he was looking at her

Nick laughed. "Because you're beautiful. Even if you are acting like a loon at the moment." He smiled and continued to look at her as he drank some butterbeer.

Alex giggled then looked away embarrassed. She felt her face going red when she looked back at him. " Im not acting like a loon because im not in a looney bin yet. Anyway........Yeah." She laughed as she ran out of words to say and then made a fool of herself. " What ever"

"It wont be long." Nick joked. He smiled cheekily before he couldn't hold it in any longer and laughed. "So, anyway, where do you live??"

Alex rolled her eyes at him before answering. " I live about 20 minutes away. So not that far away. What about you." She smiled at him then sipped her drink and giggled. She was in a very strange mood at the moment

"Same." Nick smiled. "We live not far from the beach. The woods is behind our house and the walk about five minutes in front of it and you end up at the beach. It's quite cool." He shrugged at the thought of it. He always went round the woods and beach with Steve.

Alex smiled. " That sound beautiful. I would love to live somewhere like that. I just live with my dad in a cheapy house. I hate my dad so much i dont want to live with him, but i carnt move out yet not while im still at school." She sighed heavily. She couldnt wait to leave schoiol, she would go and live with Riley and then she would be happy knowing that she is saf with him

"Our house is kinda cheap for what we need. It's ok cos there's an en suite attached to each room and there's a guest bathroom but when we first moved in there was thriteen of us and there's only six bedrooms." He shrugged. "There's twelve now but Woody and David are looking to move out and Ana says she might go and live with Riley and Odie wants to move out. The only reason Paul's still there is to look after Jasper. I might get a room to myself after all of them move." He smiled. "Why can't you move out?? If you have somewhere to move to then you have every right to leave." He shrugged. "Plus, it can't be that bad because you're at school all year and only go home for the holidays."

Alex shrugged. " Well i suppose with my school work and i dont want to mess it up, and also my dad is very tempermental and me moving out will really set him over the edge. Im afraid im not that cruel." Alex looked away from him to get hold of her emotions again. Once she did she looked back at him and smiled weakly

Nick smiled encouragingly. "You know you can talk to me about anything right??" He wanted Alex to know that she could open up to him without worrying about sounding like a complete idiot.

Alexia smiled then took hold of his hand. " Thanks Nick your a good guy but i dont want to trouble you with my family problems. They are a troubled bunch." Alex remembered watching her dad beat her brothers and her mum. Her and Riley shared everything and anything. Alex liked the bond although recently what Riley was saying was getting worse and worse and was getting harder for Alex to keep it secret. It was like she didnt een know him anymore. He had changed so much in such a short space of time.

"So's my family. At the moment, my whole family is covered in scratches and bruises and walking round the house like zombies. Can you get much more troubled than that??" Nick smiled. He wanted to help Alex but he couldn't do that if she didn't tell him what was bothering her.

Alex smiled then decided to make it into a compertions. " My dad would beat up my brothers and my mum and make me watch him do it. He said that if i tried to help then i woul get the same as they are." She looked down then back up at him

"Sounds similar to my dad." He smiled trying to reassure her. "My cousin ended up stuck in bed for four weeks because my dad found out he got his girlfriend pregnant. He couldn't get out of bed because he'd end up collapsing. It's horrible. He's kind of ok now but he's still suffering."

Alex didnt want to talk about it anymore she was getting upset. " Well i can safely say that our families are a little scew wift." She giggled a bit at the word

Nick laughed. "Well, we know we have something in common now. We both have crazy families."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back