OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It was good that Elly was in a Quidditch team. Almost all of the names on her delivery list were from players. Not that she talked to other players, but she knew who were in the other teams. Lizzie was the beater of the Gryffindor team if she was correctly and Elly knew what she looked like. That was a good thing, since she didn't like to scream through the castle to find the right person. She spotted Lizzie and walked up to her. ''You are Lizzie right?'' Elly said with a smile on her face.

Running up and down the castle all day looking for people could get exhausting, but Lizzie loved every minute of it, even with a heavier basket than usual. She had finished dropping off Rose's rose and was looking for the next person on her list, when she heard her own name. Looking down, she smiled at the younger girl with a matching basket of roses. "Oh! Yeah, I am!" She said happily, excited. Lizzie had given up on getting any roses of her own this year, so this was a pleasant surprise. "Do you have a rose for me?"

Elly didn't know that Lizzie also delivered roses and was glad she had spotted her her. For some people she had to walk through the whole castle to find someone. ''Yes, I have a yellow one for you actually'' Elly said happily, she searched her basket for the yellow colored rose and when she spotted it she handed it over to Lizzie. ''Hope you like the message and watch out for the thorns'' She had already seen someone get hurt by them and Elly wondered why they didn't breed thornless roses.

Note said:
Dear Lizzie,
You are the first person I can finally trust again. I am so grateful you didn't udge me when I opened up about my life. It isn't something I am used to doing outside of my family. You are a really good person.
From,
Kaia.

Lizzie beamed, delighted to be getting a rose. Part of her mind had been on Elvira all day - there was no way for the girl to send her a rose all the way from Beauxbatons, so Lizzie had assumed she wouldn't be getting any. She hadn't thought so much about her friends here at school, which felt a little silly. She accepted the rose happily, taking it from the girl with a smile. "Thank you... don't worry, I've got plenty of practice from handing these things out." She smiled, taking the rose carefully, and read the message. Her heart softened as she read it and she smiled wider. She would have to thank Kaia, and see how the other girl was doing now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back