Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
This next message made Darcy laugh again but she didn't quite understand it. She was glad the rose deliveries had proper names of who she had to give them to because she wouldn't have known who to give this rose to. Since the girl was a Hufflepuff Darcy decided to look for her around their common room until she finally thought she spotted her. "Tesla?" she asked, hoping she got the right girl, "Tesla Wilde? I have a rose for you."

WHOOPS

Tess was happy as could be, seeing everyone so festive. She wasn't much of a romantic seeing as she felt she was too young to bother although some of the people she knew had crushes and she herself had a 'boyfriend' in the past. They had shared cookies together in one of her years at school before Hogwarts and somehow that had meant they were dating. Not that she had really minded because his mom made great cookies. Still she did need a small break from deliveries and so the girl was about to go to the common room to spend some time with her group of Hufflepuff friends when she heard someone call her name. Her cheeks went pink as she turned to face the girl, looking up at her. "Yea I'm Tess," she said, not-so-subtly correcting her because she felt that her name was such a dead giveaway of her being a muggleborn and she had quickly grown to learn it was not something to be proud of even though she loved science. The Hufflepuff smiled at the news of a rose for her and said, "Really?" It was very unexpected to receive such a thing so she eagerly waited just in case this was a mistake.

Darcy was glad she had finally spotted the girl because it had taken a while. She wasn't sure if the girl was also out delivering roses which made her difficult to track down but other way she felt lucky to have tracked her down. She smiled and nodded at the girl and said, "Yup, here it is." She pulled out a yellow rose from her bucket and gave it to her. "It comes with this note," she added, rummaging through her purse for the one marked for Tesla.
Padawan Tess,

Complete, your training is. Quidditch player, you are. Proud of you, I am.

Quidditch Yoda.
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back