Alternate RP For The Last Time

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Sebastian Kane

Silver Snake Assistant + Motorcyclist + HNZ Alumni

OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Continuing of this
Seb shortly chuckled when Cas acted like he didn't care. Well, Sebastian hoped that Casper acted that way. And when he hesitated to accept Seb's offer, his heart skipped a beat but then everything went well. "I would hate me too," he said that in a joke mannerism even if he actually meant it. "Come here," Kane pulled Casper closer to him and put his arms around him. Even for Sebastian the whole world around them faded away, maybe he didn't blush or show that visually but for Seb, this moment was more expensive than all the memories he had had before. Seb leaned with his cheek on Cas' head, trying to capture the moment without messing it up.

Casper wanted to roll his eyes, but he just... couldn't muster up the attitude. He melted into Sebastian, his worries from the day melting away as he buried his face in the boys neck. He clutched the fabric at the small of the back, sighing as he felt a few tears slip out. He swayed gently with Sebastian, feeling at home while his heart simultaneously ached. "Did you really mean it?" Casper asked softly, afraid to look at Sebastian. "Your note..." He clarified, but his voice trailed off.

Sebastian leaned with his cheek against Casper's head, just trying to be in the moment, not focus on anything else just the two of them. Seb wanted it to last forever, yeah, maybe they weren't together but he just knew that there wasn't anyone else that he would prefer to be there with. There was just no One else. "Yeah, I did," Sebastian gave a light nod, looking down at the boy after he broke the silence. "I'm in love with you Casper," he said that confidently. Maybe he won't answer but Seb didn't want to remain quiet about his feelings. "Uhm, Cas, would you like to be my guest to my graduation?" Kane broke out after a moment of silence from his side.

The confession should have quieted Casper. But the doubt and fear rose in his gut, twisting out any good emotions. He cuddled into Sebastian, trying to just make his heart piece back together. What's so wrong with me that you had to leave me? He struggled to speak, and almost jumped when Sebastian broke the silence again. "I... okay," He managed softly. Unsure what else he could say, or what even to do, Cas shook his head. "I hate you," he grumbled, before pressing up on tiptoe and kissing Sebastian. It didn't feel right, but Casper was desperate for the contact. He wanted to believe. But it was so hard making that little voice go away, the one that wouldn't let him forget how easily Sebastian could walk away. He had already abandoned Casper once. What was stopping him from doing it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back