Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Estella always enjoyed delivering roses on Valentine's Day. Her next rose was to someone special and she couldn't help but be excited about delivering it. She waited outside of the common room for Tilly to come out, her basket of roses held tightly in her hands. She hoped that Tilly wouldn't be in a rush and would be okay to stop and talk to her. She was taking a while, but Estella was not going to leave any time soon.

Tilly was on her way to the library of all places when she exited the Common Room. She was carrying an empty messenger bag. Tilly was struggling to admit it to even herself, but she was planning to fill it with books. The Hufflepuff was thoroughly off in her own world as she made her way down the hall.

When Estella saw Tilly walking down the hallway, she didn't hesitate in quickly running over to her. She practically leaped onto her friend. "Tilly!" she exclaimed as she was filled with all of the excitement in the world. "Guess what?" Estella reached into her basket full of roses and took out the yellow rose that belonged to her. "So I'm delivering these roses, and I came across this one and it's for you!" Estella held it out to her friend along with its note, her smile from ear to ear.

Can I paint your beater's bat sometime? I think that'd be cool.

Ana

Tilly nearly jumped out of her skin as someone shouted her name. She turned to see Estella. Grinning sheepishly, she accepted the rose and the note. “Thanks, Estella,” she said, “delivering roses must be a lot of work…” For as many as Tilly had received this year, she felt a little bad that she wasn’t handing out flowers as well. But it also didn’t seem like her thing. She opened the letter and laughed. “Ana wants to paint my beater’s bat.” Tilly wasn’t sure about it, but Ana was so good at painting things, it might spiff up her bat even more.

Estella nodded when Tilly thanked her. "Yes, it can definitely get tiring, but I think it's worth it. And it's also helped me navigate around the castle better. You should do it with me next year! We could help each other out and it'll be fun." Estella said, not imaging anything better than getting to spread Valentine's cheer with her friends. As Tilly said Ana wanted to paint her bat, Estella beamed. "Oh my goodness you should totally let her do it! What would you want her to paint?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back