Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Banners
Koaru Koshiba: PB I can't remember but you made his last banner. (Harry Shum Jr)
Tohoru Koshiba: PB Same thing with Tohoru (Brian Tee)
Eden Silverback: PB Vanessa Hudgens. Eye color green. I know you made a couple for her already but I forgot to save them.
Haruhi Ater: PB Gong Li
Lilith Patil: PB Ashley Tisdale. Eye color purple. Doesn't matter hair color just smiling.
Professor Daisie Riverwood: PB Ashlee Simpson.

Avi's
All of them need Avi's as well.

Misc
Thank you so much I love you!

Slowly getting there

Starting with...

Professor Daisie Riverwood
PDR1.png
PDR2.png
PDR3.png
PDR4.png
PDR5.png
PDR6.png

Haruhi Ater
HA1.png

Lilith Patil
LP1.png

Eden Silverback
ES2.png
ES-1.png

I'll Do the Boys Tomorrow Night!
Just saying Haruhi Ater
Taking her First Initial and her last name spell HATER

HATER2.gif

64-nodither.gif

I am loving Daisie's. Not to fond of Eden's I think I am going to blame it on the hair. I love Lilith's and Haruhi's but I really wanna see more for them.

Eden Silverback:
ES-2.png

Try this photoshoot.

We might have to change her pb in a IC year or two. I am getting bored with Vanessa.

Just because I am such a pain in the arse. I need you to do one more thing for me. I am in the middle of making bios for all of my charries. At the top of Eden's bio page is this picture.

Eden-2.jpg

If you could be so kind and have extra time could you make one of those for all of my charries?

If not I will bug you about it some other time. The only Charries I haven't listed are Gwen Graves and Hisoka Icchihara. Alright I love you please don't beat me. Remember I still have to have your babies!
:wub:

I'll do this later today, Sorry i've been so slack!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back