Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Estella always loved Valentine's Day, but she was enjoying it a lot more now that she was in charge of the Rose Deliveries. It had been a tough job, but Nicole had helped her quite a bit, and now all she had to do was deliver the last couple of roses. She smiled when she realised that one of the roses she was delivering was addressed to Nicole. It was hard to find her however, with the girl being just as busy as she was, and so she left the Slytherin's rose till last. Eventually Estella caught a glimpse of her in passing on the Sixth Floor Corridor. The Hufflepuff had to run towards her to catch up, her rose basket swinging side by side as she did. "Nicole!" she exclaimed, hoping she could hear her.

Nicole was pretty sure she'd run out of energy a few hours ago and was only traversing the castle out of sheer bloody-mindedness. She paused when she heard someone calling her name, glancing around and smiling when she spotted Estella running over. She hadn't known the Hufflepuff very well before this year but she'd been a great partner to get roses done and Nicole especially appreciated the younger girl's style. "Hey, Essie, glad to see we're both keeping busy," she joked, brushing her hair out her eyes as she slowed her walk, sure she looked a mess with all the running around she'd been doing herself.

Essie quickly nodded at Nicole's words. "Yes, been running around all day! But it's fun!" she exclaimed, glad that she had chosen to do more work this year. It definitely kept her mind off everything else going on in her life. "I don't mean to stop you for long though. I just found a rose for you in my basket." Estella pulled out a bright yellow rose with a note attached, and held it out to the older girl.

Note said:
Hey Nicole!

You're awesome!!!!

BYE

Emma

Nicole nodded in agreement, laughing at Essie's running around comment. There was definitely plenty of that. "I know, I don't know how we're meant to do all this and the dance tonight," she lamented, perking up when Estella mentioned a rose. "Ohh, yay thank you," she said, smiling at the note from Emma. How ever Emma of her, she thought, tucking it away. "Hope you don't have too many left now."

Essie nodded when Nicole mentioned the dance. "But we can do it!" she exclaimed reassuringly, excited to have a good night at the dance after a busy day. She watched as Nicole took the rose and read the note. It seemed like it was a nice one, which was always good. "I don't have too many left, no. What about you? Have you been going well with the deliveries?"

Nicole smiled at Essie's enthusiasm, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, though I think I might take a nap before the dance, aye," she amended with a laugh. "Ah, jealous, I've still got a few to get through though I'm going to stop by Professor Josephs' office after class so I'm looking forward to that," she said with a smile, hoping she wasn't running late for class yet as she thought of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back