Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
To be in the school where his mother was the first student ever expelled, and his father reigned once as Head Boy, Asmodeus Snow did not know his path. Into the week of classes, already, Asmodeus did not want to go to the one that he needed to be in. Why waste his time? He might show up next week. Who knows. The first year Slytherin shoved his hands in his pocket, and roamed the dungeons. This was where it all began for his parents. This was where they first met. Albeit, in a very bad way. Asmodeus found a small pebble, and kicked it. The sound echoed off the walls. Empty, as far as he could tell. Good. He did not have time for those that would not be worthy of him. He could not say much because he had dirty blood. Not from muggles of course, but from Veelas. However, he did love the way he looked. He was gorgeous, but the red eyes made him seem a little freaky toward the others. It was a rare color which he got from his mother. He just could not wait until he could perform many spells. What he had under his belt were lumos and nox. How dreadful. Asmodeus continued to walk further, deeper into the dungeons.

For what seemed like the thousandth time, Odette cursed the location of the Slytherin common room. Not only were the dungeons awful, dark, cold and damp. They also seemed to be impossible to navigate. How was she supposed not to get lost? It was a maze, an unpleasantly ugly maze. If she saw anyone around, anyone at all, she would ask for directions. But it seemed like nobody else was silly enough to get lost in here.

Then, she heard a noise that sounded like something small being dropped or something. It echoed around her, and she wondered if she really was alone. "Hello?" She called out, walking in the direction of the noise. Soon she saw its source. It was a boy, and Odette immediately put on her standard friendly smile. He looked to be around her age, though she couldn't help but be sort of startled by his appearance. He looked... well, beautiful was the only word to describe it, as weird as it was to call a boy that. Odette wasn't sure if it was a trick of the light, but his eyes seemed to be red. How odd.

Asmodeus halted as he heard another voice within his range. He whipped out his wand, verbally cast Lumos and lit up the area around him, turning his red eyes toward the girl that managed to locate him. It must have been the pebble that he kicked. She was smiling, which certainly did not match the look on his face. He was almost frowning, and just didn't look happy. He lowered his wand, because she was no threat. Another first year, like himself. Not that he knew many spells to begin with. Asmodeus made sure that he was speaking English before he asked, "Lost?" His French accent was heavy. Asmodeus was learning his way around the dungeons. Soon, he would find another escape. He just needed some time to find a way to go elsewhere. Obviously, kicking pebbles gave away his location. Asmodeus was not a friendly person. He took after his parents, after all. He may have looked like his father, but he was as violent as his mother when pushed. Whether or not this girl would get on his nerves, that was something yet to be seen.

Odette wondered if the boy in front of her was a second year, since he seemed to know at least some magic. Either that, or he had a flashlight, which seemed unlikely. Regardless of his age, he didn't look friendly at all. Great, she managed to run into some grumpy loner. Like the boys at her muggle school that wore all black and thought they were better than anyone else.

She reminded herself not to judge too quickly and kept smiling pleasantly as she stepped closer. When he asked her if she was lost, a strong accent was clear in his voice. Was that French? Interesting. "Well, a little." She said with a small laugh. "What about you? Are you lost as well?" Something about him made her think he knew exactly where he was, but she couldn't imagine willingly standing around in a place this dark. Maybe he really was lost and they could walk to the common room together. As much as Odette had tried to make people like her, she hadn't made many friends in her own house. There was no doubt in her mind that this boy was a Slytherin like her, so maybe this was her chance.

The girl stepped closer to him, and Asmodeus tensed up. He was not a fan of girls. All he knew were the absolute terrors he had for sisters. It always gave him a headache. Why would she even want to be close to him? Maybe it was the appearance. The cursed Veela looks. He did not have charm like his sisters did. She admitted she was lost, to which he shook his head. Figures. He explored this area enough to know where things are at, except his future hiding place. Sighing, he placed his hand on the back of his neck and put his wand in his pocket. "I am assuming you are a Slytherin, so I suppose I could lead you to either the common room or out of the dungeons. If you are not, then I'll just leave you." Asmodeus then folded his arms across his chest and raised an eyebrow. He wanted to see what her answer was before he would start moving. Perhaps he was bored, otherwise he would not have wasted his time or breath helping someone. Asmodeus waited patiently, which was something that he rarely had to begin with. Patiences and him did not mix well.

Odette raised an eyebrow. This boy really was odd. He may look nice, but that didn't mean he could just be weird and rude whenever he wanted to. Still, she needed him to get out of this stupid dungeon. "Yes. I am a Slytherin, and the common room would be fine." Odette said, tossing her hair back in an attempt to hide her annoyance. "But you know, if you say upfront like that that you'll only help Slytherins, I wouldn't have said differently even if I had been in a different house. If you really want to only help people from your own house, you should really ask someone's house before informing them that you'll leave them stranded if you don't like the one they're in." Odette folded her own arms, copying his movements subconsciously. She wanted to be friendly, but if someone was rude she couldn't just let it slide, especially with her mood already bad because she had managed to get lost again. "So, are you going to help me or should I go look for someone that's actually useful?"

This girl was either spunky, or just plain stupid. By the time she ended the rant, he had yawned, and continued to look bored. His red eyes rolled and he said plainly, "You talk too much." Asmodeus didn't even care. Perhaps he should just leave her. After all, she wasn't amusing to him anymore. Girls were so touchy. He gave her a once over before he shrugged his shoulders. She'd be better off finding someone who was not a mix of a bloodline like his. It was only reaching for disaster. He flipped his hair over his shoulder, before finding a pebble by his shoes. He gave it a small kick before turning his attention to the girl. "Suit yourself. I give you ten minutes before you are completely lost, and then die of thirst days later. Your skeleton will be picked clean by the rats that live here." Asmodeus smirked before he turned to head even deeper into the dungeons. It was well away from the common room. He wasn't going to lead her there, so he had no reason to return to that place, where it was crowded.

Odette talked too much? Right. That was just an excuse. Clearly, her logic had made him unable to respond to her properly. He either wasn't very smart, or just very weird. Maybe she shouldn't be talking to him after all. But Odette Harper wasn't someone that gave up easily. She huffed. "I talk too much? You just don't want to admit I was right." She tossed her hair and lifted her chin. He kicked a pebble, making an annoying echoing sound around them. Then he gave a little speech about how she would die here but she really doubted that. This was a school, after all. As much as she was not a big fan of Hogwarts, she was sure they wouldn't have dungeons where students got lost and died regularly. At least, she hoped so. She masked her doubt and raised an eyebrow. "That's a lovely mental image. But you'll have to return to the common room or Great Hall eventually, unless you plan to live off these rats you speak so fondly about." She said, following him. "So if you're not going to lead me anywhere now, I may as well follow you until you do." She could tell she was annoying him and she didn't care. Maybe that would get him to help her to shut her up faster.

"I wasn't telling you that you were right or wrong. You just talk too much," Asmodeus spoke in a bored tone. Girls tend to do that and it drove him bananas. Girls were the last thing on his mind, and it seemed like this one was going to follow him no matter what he did. Was she just insane? Asmodeus continued to walk, and it seemed like the girl was just eager to follow him. He didn't care. He was still looking to find the perfect spot, but he would not go to it until he was alone. Last thing he needed was a possible stalker. "Have it your way," shrugged the Slytherin as he continued to walk and make a right turn down the hallway. This one had a dead end somewhere, but he was not entirely sure how long until it was reached. Asmodeus yawned before noting, "You really are persistent, girl. Either that or have a crush." His looks were amazing on every level and near perfection. That much he could admit. Shame that no one else he could find would have his level of beauty that was not related to him.

This guy was unbelievable. Odette frowned at him. "I just want to go back, if you were more helpful I wouldn't need to do this. And no, I don't have a crush on you." She snorted. "You wish, I'm not the kind of girl that just likes every guy she sees, especially not little creeps like you that like to hide in the dark and don't help people that ask every politely." The sentence that came out of her mouth was very long and she had to pause to take a breath after it. She kept following him, though she did start to wonder if this was a smart move. "Just ... tell me which way to go and I'll be out of your hair, like, forever. You're not exactly someone I want to be seen with anyway. Like, no offense." She realized she was rambling and probably not helping her case but she just wanted to fill this silence. This boy had been the worst possible person to ask directions from it seemed.

Asmodeus sighed, wondering what gave her the idea that he would have helped her to begin with. She must not have known the surname that he carried. Many with his surname were not exactly nice. His sister was one of them. Of course, she chose to move schools in the end, since their dad was no longer teaching. Asmodeus thought about it, but didn't. He stopped walking when she mentioned something that struck a nerve. "I'm not someone that you want to be seen with?" Asmodeus turned around and looked the girl up and down. She sure didn't look like a pure-blood. Of course, she might have been talking about his attitude toward her, but he didn't see it that way. "Is it because I am part-veela? I doubt that you'd have much room to talk. If you aren't pure-blood that is." His lineage was strictly magical without a drop of muggle blood to be found for many generations. "Or maybe it is because I don't do as you say, or as you expect. Perhaps why you ramble so much is to hide your own inner insecurities. Who knows and who cares. At any rate, I have no obligation to help you or anyone else for that matter. Especially if you cant' even find your way from here." He pointed toward the left and there was the Potions classroom.

Odette was surprised something she said had actually seemed to bother this boy. It sometimes paid off to just say things until something stuck. Still, he completely changed her words into something they weren't. She wasn't some sort of prejudiced jerk, even if she could admit she was a jerk in other ways. Why would she care about what kind of blood anyone had? That was so middle ages. "I don't care if you're part veela or part troll." She said, shrugging. "As long as you act like a normal person, which you weren't doing. I wasn't really asking a lot, you know. It sometimes pays off to be nice to people, they are nice to you in return." She paused. "Well, in theory anyway. I don't care about blood purity, it's a silly old-fashioned concept. Your worth is in what other people think of you and how you can use them, not in things you have no influence over." She shrugged. "But I guess backwards people see it differently. Anyway, thanks, I can, in fact find my way from here." She waved at him and smirked, hiding her relief at finding her way back to familiar surroundings. "Have fun skulking around in the shadows all by yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back