Football? Surely not..

Alex Cullen

Wand
Rowan Wood 12"1/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Alex walked down to the third floor corridor. It was one of the busiest ones he knew apart from the first and thought how much fun it would be to peeve off the nurses by playing football in it. He was dribbling a football down the stairs, laughing at the utter amusement this gave. He smiled as he kicked the ball forward a bit at a time as he walked towards the main part of the corridor. Kneeing the ball and kicking it behind him, he looked for someone who would play with him. And of course Professors. He had his wand with him of course to shrink the ball out of site in case of that.

James wandered around the castle, it was a warm day. And he was sick of sitting in his dorm.

He reached the third floor, seeing a blonde boy, who looked older than James, was kicking a football around. James smiled, he loved football. But his sisters always yelled at him, and called him a muggle-game lover when he played.

"Hey, mind if I play?" He called to the boy, smiling.

Alex looked up as someone asked if they could play. He noticed a younger boy smiling.
'Finally, I thought I'd be stuck here all on my own,' Alex called back, smiling at him. Obviously he was exaggerating but still, it set the mood off. He kneed the ball one last time before sending it in the direction of the boy with a striker's kick.
'I'm Alex by the way,' he added as the boy now had control of the ball.

Andrew was coming back from the library when he heard two boys talking about playing and then the sound of a ball reached his ears. Excitment rushed through him. Andrew loved soccer during his muggle days and he was also selected captain for the High school team before he received the letter telling him about his true identity.

"Hey guys, playing soccer?"he asked with a twinkle in his eyes as they moved to the ball. "Can I join in?"he asked them. He recognized James from his classes but did not know the other boy. "I am Andrew" he told them.

Alex smiled as another boy joined them. Well, from being none to suddenly two, he wasn't about to complain. 'If you want,' he replied to Andrew smiling. 'Alex,' he added with a nod of his head. He would of passed him the ball but right now he didn't have it. It was James who possessed it at the moment. 'How are you today then?'he asked them, just curious.

James smiled as the ball came near him. He did a few knee-ups, before kicking the ball beside him. "Im James," He introduced himself, doing a few more knee-ups before someone else joined him. James recognised him as Andrew, but thats all he knew of the boy.
"Hey, Im James," He called to Andrew, before passing him the ball, and running a hand through his black hair.

"I am cool. Just finished homework so I feel relaxed" he told the pair. His eyes watched the ball being passed to him and as it came closer, he stopped it and rolled it between his legs deciding whom to pass it to.Surely Alex said his mind and he smiled as he kicked hard towards Alex's direction. "What year are you in?" he asked Alex curiously. He couldn't recall seeing the boy around before.Maybe he's a transfer he thought.

Alex felt a laugh creep up his throat as he heard Andrew just finished his homework. 'Ah, the dreaded homework,'he commented, not ignoring the smile that had etched itself on his face. His foot met the ball. Wow, the boy has some kick, he thought to himself. 'Me? I'm a 6th year,' he replied, as he balanced the ball on the bend between his foot and his chin. He rolled it underneath before sending off to James. 'And you're..4th years?'Alex hazarded a guess at.

Libby turned into the third floor corridor, only to be met by some older boys playing with a ball. She made her way round, not wanting to get involved, giving a small wave to Alex, the one she knew. She wasn't going anywhere in particular, so jumped up to sit on the windowsill, hoping they wouldn't mind a quiet little audience.

Alex noticed Libby walking through the corridor. He hadn't seen her in a while, though he counted that as kind of lucky. There was no way he was getting involved with her in another game of truth and dare. He waved back at her smiling. He noticed she sat down on the windowsill but didn't bother her. There was no need of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back