Fool's Moon

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi lead the way inside from the lake. She was sure they where not going to get caught really which teacher or Prefect would be up at this hour. Secretly though she was hoping for a little bit of midnight mischief before they went to bed. She only wished that Knight where here to comleat the team. She had been wanting to spend time with them since the day of mischief which at the time she had been to mad at Knight to make him a part of. She was also hoping to forget a little bit about what happened with that boy. Hoshi was at the point where she wasn't even going to name him any more.

After dinner Scorpius still seemed hungry so he had snunk into the kitchens for a bite to eat. A whole pizza and a full stomach later, Scorpius finally decided to leave the place. He walked out of the Great Hall and decided to walk around outside so he turned in the direction of the entrance hall. His grey eyes fell upon a purple haired girl and his lips curled upward in a smile. "Hey Hoshi," he said softly, jamming his hands in his black jeans pockets as he walked towards her. She seemed a little distraught or worried and he wanted to figure out what was wrong.

Hoshi jumped but then smiled. "Hey Knight-kun!" She said going you to hug him. "Sam-kun should be in soon." She whispered. It was about midnight and they where still out. She had a short trip down but Sam and Knight had to snack up flights of stares. Not particularly good from this point of view but still it was something to do that kept her out of the Slytherin common room. "What are you doing out this late?" She asked with the biggest smile on her face. Maybe they could all hang out for the night until one of them got sleepy.

Sam followed Hoshi into the entrance hall. He rubbed his hands together quickly, it was quite chilly outside especially at this hour. He spotted Hoshi and Knight up ahead. "Hey Knight?!" Sam said to him as he joined the pair. "What brings you up this late?" he asked him.

"Hey Prince!" Scorpius said when Prince came out before he could answer Hoshi's question. When Prince asked the same question Hoshi did, Scorpius smiled lightly at the both of them. "I was still hungry so I went to the kitchens to get some food," he admitted with a grin. "What about you two?" he asked, guessing that they were together previously according to what Hoshi said.

Hoshi shook her head. "Cravings, of course. Sam-kun was out enjoing the full moon and I was out being by the lake. I really need a reason to do anything now do I?" She said with a playfully wicked grin. She would never be mean to her friend like that. On perpose anyway. That and she thought not even Sam knew why she had been out crying by the lake so it wouldn't be fare to ether of them if she told Knight.

"The lake is nice," Scorpius replied softly to Hoshi with a warm smile. "Though I heard some mermaids pulled Toni into the lake, is that true?" he asked, trying to stiffle his laughter. He looked at Prince for the real, sincere answer, whereas Hoshi would probably laugh with amusement at hearing that. "The lake must be beautiful at this time," he commented softly afterward.

Hoshi nodded. "You might want to bring Luna-Luna out here if she's up for a little rule bending just to see the moon." She said laughing. She was over Knight, she was over all boys for a while after what happened with Henric Lee. Hoshi looked at Sam. "Is this true Sam-kun?" She said her cheeks turning pink from holding pearls of laughter. It was only a shame in Hoshi's view that the mermaids didn't keep Toni.

Sam smiled to Knight when he mentioned Toni being pulled into the lake. "Apparently so..yes." Sam chuckled slightly. He knew that was mean, she was still one of his best friends. But he knew how much she would hate that and it was so ironic how it happened to her of all people. Sam smirked at Hoshi's cheeks which were now going bright red.

The picture of Toni screaming at the mermaids to let her go got the better of her and she burst out laughing. "I'm sorry Sam-kun but seems so funny that she of all people was dragged into the lake by mermaids." She said closing her eyes and wrapping her hands around her stomach. It was mean spirited but hey she was mean to her and everyone who knew her except for Sam and Knight.

Scorpius had tried not to laugh when Prince confirmed that it was true but at the sight of Hoshi laughing, he couldn't help but join along with her. "It is kinda funny that it happened to her of all people," he said through his light laughter. "I imagine she wasn't pleased if her outfit was ruined," Scorpius commented in jest, not really making fun of Toni.

Sam chuckled slightly, but not as much as Knight and Hoshi. "Yeah it was unfortunate...I wonder what made the mermaid pull her in?" he said, asking both of them. He wondered what she could have done to deserve that, but he wouldn't dare ask. Sam knew Toni well, she would not like to bring that memory back.

Hoshi shook her head. "Probobly be herself but I'm not going there in front of you guys." She said. It was no secret that Hoshi didn't particurly like Toni and she wasn't going to be that nice about it eather. Hoshi looked around at the dark empty Entrence hall and smiled. "Are you guys up for some fun in the dark?" She asked. She had been crying though she showed no signs of it now. Hoshi needed some fun and what better way to have it than with her two best friends.

Scorpius looked at Hoshi with an eyebrow raised as if telling her not to go there. Toni was still their best friend. He found it a bit silly how they didn't like each other but then again, he had gotten in a fight with Beau and if he ever saw him again in the halls, he knew their meeting wouldn't be friendly either.

He grinned once Hoshi asked if they were up for some fun in the dark and shook his head lightly, she never gave up did she? However he wasn't complaining, he liked that about Hoshi. "I'm in," he said simply, looking at Prince to see if he'd join in.

Sam ignored Hoshi's comment. She had her own opinion and he wasn't going to fight her over it. She didn't like Toni from the start, that was just the way things were.

When Hoshi mentioned 'fun-in-the-dark' a wide smile spread across his face. Though he did think about all the trouble he had gotten into this year, he wasn't so sure if it was a good idea. "Um...yeah. Count me in." Sam said while nodding his head.

Hoshi took out her wand from one of the innner pockets of her coat and muttered "lumos." The wand lit at the tip and Hoshi smiled wide. "Then how about a few rounds of Lumos. The point will be to find eachother thought out the Entrance Hall and light them up with our wands. Carful though I have been up and down this castle and I think I know about as much as the teachers about it. I just wont go up to the other floors. And it's fair to scare the living daylights out each other." She said a wicked grin on her face. It was dark, it was late unbelieveably late, and the castle looked diffrent at night. This was going to be fun.

At Hoshi's suggestion, Scorpius laughed lightly. "Hide and seek eh?" He grinned at the thought of it, it seemed like such a children's game, but then again, they were only eleven or twelve, not much older than children, but 'preteen' sounded too old. 'Kid' fit them just right. They were simply kids. "I like it," he agreed with a childish grin to match the thoughts he'd been thinking. His hand went to his jeans pocket where his elder wood wand lay securely and pulled it out but didn't light it up. He didn't want them to be tipped off of where he was hiding.

Sam smirked at Hoshi's suggestion, "Sounds great." Sam said while taking his wand from his pockets. "Hoshi since you have your wand lit up. You got to find us, I also want to scare the daylights out of you." He teased, Hoshi would be tough to scare but hopefully he could manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back