Fool Ya Once

Kotaro Higuchi

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Well, come under this bucket and find out!
It was sunny out and a slight hint of rain hung in the air. Outside of the walls of Hogwarts, in the great lawn, birds chirped loudly. But, Kotaro wasn't paying attention to any of the stupid animals outside, he only had one thing on his mind. A prank. Kotaro's first year of school was almost over, and he had yet to do anything big. He hadn't pranked anyone, or set anything on fire. He had nothing to show for his first year at school, and it made him slightly angry at himself, so he stopped and leaned against the wall. There was practically no one around where he was, so he took the opportunity to do something useful. He got ready, hiding by the nearest staircase. There was something he had always wanted to try on a person, The Marking Charm. He wouldn't mind someone walking around with his signature on their forehead. He smiled a little bit and got ready. This was going to be great!

((Sorry it's really short, I have no inspiration.))

Lyra could never forget the picture of Voldemort, it had been haunting her even in her sleep not because he was scary but because he got bad teeth. She could never imagine living with those kind of teeth, her mother was a dentist that was why Lyra had a big deal on it. She couldn't believe that many people worship those kind of creatures, he was ugly and looked stupid with his bald head and awkward eyes. With a stink bomb on her left hand, Lyra walk toward the first floor corridor. She skipped all the way to the corridor while making a loud noise. "BOO!" She shouted as she jumped on a puddle and laugh. She was having so much fun but if Keita was there, it would be soooo much fun. Keita would come to Hogwarts, probably next year or in two years, Lyra was disappointed knowing that Keita was only 9... Or probably 10. The corridor was full of students and soon, one by one began leaving. Lyra loved being all by her self, setting up pranks and stood still while seeing other students step on the trap.

An Asian lad was spotted by Lyra on the pranks, he was hiding on one of the staircase. Lyra then sat on the ground and stare at the lad, shooking her head.
"Are you trying to pull pranks?" She asked innocently like a 5 years old lass. She then walk toward the lad and handed him the stink bomb from her left hand. "Here, let's go pull pranks" She giggle and ran toward the wall and jumped as high as she stick the stink bomb on it so who ever passed that place.... You know what happen...
"Come on!!!"
Lyra shouted and ran toward the corridors. "Konnichiwa, watashino namaewa Saki desu" She introduced her self in Japanese. "Sorry I'm not sure if you're Japanese but what I said was I'm Saki. Well that's my Japanese name but if you're not Japanese then you can call me Lyra" She smiled.

The loud noises were coming from down the hall in the opposite direction that he was pointing, Kotaro was going to be spotted, so he put his fingers to his lips and the girl made herself known. It was obvious that she was Japanese, she was strange looking though. Blue hair, and her blue eyes were just as prominent. He had never seen an Asian with blue eyes. He smirked slightly, and she asked if he was trying to pull a prank. He put his finger to his lips and made a shushing noise. He didn't want anyone to see him or hear him before hand. She had such energy while getting ready for a stink bomb prank. He laughed a little bit.

"You're a little bit crazy, aren't ya?" He asked with a laugh. He nodded. "I am." He answered back to her. "Kotaro." He spoke fluent English, and though he was very proud of being Japanese, he was used to talking in English. He smiled a little bit more, and nodded. "You know, if you put it lower, it might hit a person quicker."

Lyra then walk toward the boy, he was surely taller than her. She took her wand and tap it on his head "Oh... You're head is hard" She giggle and stuck out a tongue and watch the stink bomb of her's. "No... Just watch" She spun his head forcefully so that he was watching the crowds. The stinkbomb exploded and it hit all the students "And if it's lower then it'll hit one person" She stuck her tongue out and ran away from the crowds "Come on! They'll catch me! And of course you! Kotaro chan" She winked and smile as she ran as fast as she could. She then stopped in front of the great hall. "You wanna see what I have here?" She took a bottle with pink liquid in it "I stole... I mean got it from potion class... Guess what it is" She took out the cap and put it in front of Kotaro's face forcing him to smell it. "Smells good huh?" She smelled it and closed the bottle with the cap "Love potion" She looked at the bottle and smirked at the lad, she rose her eyebrow and walk toward Kotaro. "Care to try?" She laughed and jumped on his back so forcing him to drink it. Right before the bottle touched his mouth, she jumped off "Nahh... I don't wanna waste my potion, let's do it on somebody else" She snapped her finger. She hope the boy wasn't mad at her, some people would be mad at her for doing that but if the boy enjoyed prank and jokes then he should like Lyra.

Kotaro's head bobbed down when struck. "Hey - " He had no time to complain as she grabbed his face to look at the kids who had been hit. What was she doing? This was suicide, all of them were older. "Ai-ya!" He yeled, running after her. However crazy it was, he couldn't help but smile. this girl had guts, and he liked that. He had never been around someone this crazy or happy before in his life, he wasn't even usually this happy.

He was breathless and couldn't fend off the girl as she jumped on his back. "oh, get off! i am not a horse." He dropped her before her love potion got near him, but she seemed ready to get off. "How did you steal it?" He asked her curiously. She might come in handy if he ever needed anything good for a prank. He smirked a little bit. He watched her, leaning up against the door hinge tot he great hall. He wasn't going to move again until he got his answers. "Well?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the shorter girl.

Lyra widen her eyes and nudge Kotaro playfully "You go do it" She laughed innocently, she was as happy as she could be. She then stare at the Slytherin 5th year sitting all by himself, perhaps she could put it in his drink? She knew that it was a suicide but she didn't mind, she was great in pulling pranks other people, people rarely caught her, and she was proud. Lyra then looked at Kotaro for several minutes rising her eyebrows and shook her head "No, let's not do it. I've put it in a student's drink today" She said calmly as she pointed at a 6th year Slytherin who was flirting with a friend of hers. "You see there! NEVER do this at home!" She laughed and winked. The blue haired girl then walk away from the corridor and start walking toward random direction "Coming?" She stopped and looked back trying to figure out if Kotaro was going to come or not.

The day was quite sunny and the weather was perfect for Lyra.
"So Kotaro kun, what do you think about my skill? I'm awesome right?" She smiled and jumped right in front of him pointing a finger at him "SAY IT!" She bit her lower lips and smiled rascally. She then turned herself so her blue hair was hitting Kotaro's face, it shouldn't hurt him since her hair was soft. It was quite odd, most girls who died their hair didn't have soft hair but Lyra was different, it was as soft as it could be and she loved it that way. She wasn't a girly girl and wasn't a tomboy as well. She was right in the middle... Perfect...

He smiled and watched her, she was so interesting. Kotaro knew a lot of people, family friends and such. However, this young boy had never met a blue-eyed Asian girl. Especially not one with blue hair. His smile never faded, she was so full of energy. It was really the most adorably thing, like a puppy who had drank pop; without the burping and such. He smiled wider at her. "You really have no boundries, eh?" He asked her, laughing a little bit. Of course he would follow her, he was having a bit of fun. "Yah!" He said with a slight tone, agreeing that he was coming.

"They're fine."
He said, teasing her, he even grabbed a bit of her hair and laughed. "So it's dyed or natural?" He just had to know, because he might have to dye it some other color with his shampoo pranks. He looked at her to see her reaction, still holing a strand of hair.

Lyra crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Kotaro and walk closer to him. She felt him grabbing her hair and held her head "Ouch! Heyyyy!!" She punched him playfully and smiled at him. "FINE!? I'm AHH-MAZING!" She pushed him playfully, she was quite strong for a girl but wasn't as strong as a boy. She had so much fun with Kotaro and she liked him very much, most students in Hogwarts were too serious for Lyra and Lyra was too hyperactive. "My hair?" She took the hairband out and tied her hair, she loved it neat instead of messy. "I died it, and about my eyes... I'm wearing contact lens" She then tied her hair, it was smooth and long.

The blue haired girl then widen her eyes and closed her mouth
"Shhh!" She said, being serious and grab Kotaro by the sleeve and brought him to the darker corridors. "Be quiet!" She hit him by the head playfully even though he said nothing. Lyra loved playing around especially by those on her age. "Bend your knee! Keep your self lower... Lower... I said Lower!" She pushed him down so that he was lower. "Shhh!" She shushed him and was being serious. She then stood behind him and pulled his hair and tickled him. The reason why she wanted him to lower him self was so Lyra could reach his head. "GOTCHA!" She smiled and stuck her tongue out and start running toward the corridors but it was a dead end, she started being panic since it was dark and it was a dead end. "Uh oh" She widen her eyes.

He laughed at the girls reaction and rolled his eyes. "there was no way that was amazing!" He smirked at her. "It was okay! or Good. Is that better then fine?" He asked in a joking tone. He looked at her and nodded. That explained it, though he didn't understand why she picked blue. Not that it looked bad, it was just strange. That was a good thing at least, if she crossed him, he would be able to point her out quicker then a rainbow in a cloudy sky. He didn't let go of that strand of hair that he held, even when she took it down.

He looked at her with a smile, which quickly faded when She had her eyes go wide. did she see something that he didn't? He got lower. "You're being loud!" He pointed out, almost raising his voice as he tried to bend lower. He then realized what was happening, she was trying to tickle him. he grabbed both of her wrists, and smiled a little bit. "Nyahh!" He cried out. "i'm not ticklish." He stuck his tongue out at her and pushed her away a little bit, starting to walk off.

((Sorry its short))

Lyra pouted, she thought she fooled him, turned out to be the complete opposite.
"Heyyy!" She said still laughing and ran beside him. For the first time in her life, she was worried if a new pal of her's was mad. Lyra never really care about other people's feeling, perhaps it was because she didn't really have good friends. "Are you mad?" She asked curiously as she walk up beside him trying to catch up. Lyra wasn't good at knowing other people was mad or not, in her eyes Kotaro was mad but in other people's eyes he probably wasn't. "Fine... I'll give you a three drops of my love potion. How's that?" She plastered on her puppy dogs eyes on her face and nudged him playfully.

He turned and smiled at the small, hyperactive Asian girl. She really did remind him of a puppy-dog. She grinned a bit more and then shook his head. "I'm not mad, just seeing if you'd follow." He smiled a little bit more, maybe he had finally made a good friend? He wondered to himself on if she would actually stick by a prankster like him. Most people got mad at him for the pranks. He laughed a bit. "Why would I want some silly girl's love potion?" He asked, sticking his tongue out at her in a playful mannor. Honestly he wasn't after her love potion, because he never really thought of love, or girls.

Lyra felt great knowing that Kotaro wasn't mad at her, she skipped beside "Totoro, totoro" she sang, Totoro was her favorite anime, it was very old but she loved it. After all, Lyra was a muggleborn, she knew anime more than muggle themselves. If Kotaro was a pureblood then he shouldn't know what Totoro was but if he was a muggleborn then he might knew it especially if he lived in Japan. But again, it was an old cartoon and people might not know what it was. "For pulling pranks! What else? Imagine this! Put a drop in a professor's drink and suddenly he's after a second year Slytherin, scaring her to death! That's sooo awesome!!" She grinned, she loved scaring other people, pulling pranks were natural and she had never been caught by the professors. She was good at it and was proud that she was great. "Kotaro kun, can I hang out with you?" She asked innocently, Lyra was innocent, after all, she was only 11 and she wasn't interested things that she called `grown up stuff`. "Kotaro kun, do you know Totoro?" She finally speak in her first language.

Kotaro smiled, the name she chanted seemed so familiar. He must have heard it somewhere, but he couldn't place it. Being a half blood, he knew a lot about muggle things and the wizarding world, he used to watch TV, and if he had thought back hard enough, he would have realized it was a show. A show he had watched as a younger child, he smiled at her. "That's a great idea, but if I get caught... oh whom I kidding, maybe we should plan that out." He winked at her in a charming and playful way. Lyra was turning out to be pretty cool. He smiled. "I don't know, do you think you can handle me?" He asked. That's when he heard the native tongue, something he himself loved to speak in. He shook his head. "I think I do... i can't remember..." He said in his first tongue.

Lyra rose her eyebrow as she jumped right in front of Kotaro "I can handle my brother Kei kun why can't I handle you?" She smiled and skipped all by herself and stopped thinking about what she said. "Or maybe it's the other way around" She placed a finger in front of her mouth, tapping it. "Oh well, don't blame me, I'm just having fun and being a little crazy" She paused and turned herself so that she was facing Kotaro "Or maybe a lot" She laughed and grabbed the boy by the hand, running with him for no reason. She did that a lot for no reason and she loved it. "Hey Kotaro, are you one of the Higuchi? I've seen one you walking with one of them. I've met one of them who is in Slytherin, Chihiro chan! She's nice tho" She said shrugging, Lyra had seen them gathering in the great lawn before. "I'm assuming they're all your siblings? THAT'S SO COOL!!!" She shouted and widen her eyes as she jumped right in front of him.

Kotaro knew that he just couldn't keep up with her all the time. So when she was done with her running part of the conversation, he pulled his hand away. He put them in his trouser pockets and smiled slightly. "Listen, Kiddo, you gotta cillax. I mean, I'm crazy, but even you're to quick for me." He laughed at the end. "Slow down and enjoy your pranks once or twice, because if you can't be bothered to stay for the reaction, why should you do them? I mean, seeing how ticked they are is the best part. Aside from doing it!" He raised his eyebrows. He still hadn't perfected only raising one. He nodded. He loved Chihiro in a sisterly way. She could get on his nerves once in a while, but she was cool. He was slightly disappointed when they weren't put in the same house; but that didn't change that they were of the same family. "Yeah, it is cool. You should meet the rest of 'em." He said with a smile. He leaned against the wall, like he had been before. Watching people walk by. He was already concocting his next idea. "So, did you really have someone in mind as far as this love potion goes?" He asked with a smirk.

Lyra narrowed her eyes, she was never quiet, only sometimes when she was sad. She even doodle in class instead of making essays and start writing Totoro's story instead of searching about the mandrakes. "You're not as crazy as I thought" She was a little upset, there weren't a lot of people that was as crazy as Lyra but again, she was the one of a kind. When Lyra was little, her father forced her to learn too much even when she had fever. Both of her parents were busy and she didn't have Keita at that time. When she was four, she had a high fever and her parents dropped her to a muggle school because they had to work. At 12 o clock sharp, she passed out and she stayed in the St Mungos for a week, was close to death. After that, her parents regretted and let her play as much as she could, this was why she was as crazy as she could. But even though she was sad, she would never tell anyone that she was including her parents. But she was always founded smiling.

"Hmmmmmmmm No one really... Usually I go to the fourth years or the professors. But hey! Now I have you! Why not put it in your drink and see your reaction?"
The girl smirked and walk toward him and crossed her arms. "Sugoooiiii ne!! I'm going to do that! Can I? Can I? Can I? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase" She pouted and put on her best puppy dogs eyes and walk toward Kotaro shaking him. "Pwease pweaseee Kotaro kun!" She pleaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back