Food of Love

Leila Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
Leila Walden took her duties as a rose deliverer very. Dressed in a flower crown and armed with her roses in tow she headed to the arts room. She had heard that Vivian was quite creative so she thought that she might see if he was in there before heading to the Great Hall. "Vivian?" she said quietly as she stepped into the room.

Somehow, in all his time seeking solitude at Hogwarts, Vivian had never even tried the Arts Room. It seemed like an obvious place to go to be alone, but Vivian had always opted for the lake instead. It was nice in here though - plenty to do. Vivian took a seat at the piano, idly plunking at the keys. His grandmother had taught him bits and pieces, but Vivian had never considered himself especially musical. He was distracted from his surroundings, trying to remember how to hold his hands to play a scale, when he heard his name, jumping slightly in surprise. "Hello?" He looked over, surprised to see a girl he didn't recognise. "Are... did you say my name?" He asked nervously.

Leila grinned ”oh perfect! So glad I found you! I have a rose here for you!” she explained as she walked over to him and handed the rose and the note to him.
Vivian,

As you know, I'm not a poet. But I really care about you. I hope this rose shows you my feelings in a way I couldn't put into words.

- T.

Vivian was startled by the girl's presentation. He knew the roses were going around today, he had made sure to send one to Tristan, but he somehow hadn't expected a rose in return. He couldn't help his mouth curling into a warm smile as he saw its pink hue. The one he had sent had been red, but that was fine, they were... in a complicated place in their relationship. It wasn't a problem for Tristan to feel... a different colour than him. As long as they both knew what was real. His smile widened, cheeks tinting pink as he read the note. It wasn't anything like the poetry he had sent, but it was still beautiful. Heart warm and beating a little faster, it took Vivian a moment to realise he should probably say something to the girl who had delivered this to him. "Thank you..." He said softly, still smiling and pink-cheeked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back