Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Charlotte
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Dan was feeling hungry. Very hungry. Maybe in the end it hadn't been such a good idea to skip lunch just to write down his schedule for the semester. He was often looking for ways to sneak food around somewhere, in class, in the corridors, in the Common Room while studying, whenever he was with his sister and she didn't seem to notice him - or maybe she did and never bothered to say a thing - anywhere really. But the Slytherin was not complaining. Food was food after all, and if he was hungry he always found a way to grab some. No matter the consequences. As he made his way down the many flights of stairs, finally reaching the Kitchen he ducked as he saw a professor and stated walking in the opposite direction. Or had that been a prefect? He could never tell, they were all the same to him.

Daniel could smell the waft of delicious homemade pizza and loads of other meals, probably leftovers from lunch, and decided it was time to convince the house elves to let him eat some of it. He wasn't satisfied until he got what he wanted, what he so badly craved, so with that in mind he put on his most charming smile and pushed the doors to the kitchen open. He smiled at the house elves, as a form of greeting and as a gesture of thanks for always being here cooking this food and headed over to the nearest one. Not that Dan was targeting anyone, at least if he was it was unintentional, but the one house elf who he went to seemed small and fragile. Was it shy? Daniel had to resist the urge to raise his eyebrows. He didn't want to scare it off. Who knew they could be shy? Oh wait, they were like people. Of course. He smiled innocently. "Hello, my name's Dan. Would you mind if I have something to eat?" Just as he said that his stomach grumbled. "I'm hungry and I missed lunch," he added as an afterthought. Hopefully he'll receive his food. Before the house elf could reply though he heard the door open and he ducked under the nearest chair, making a lot of noise in the process. Well that went well. He slowly rose to his fullest height, smiling slightly at the girl who had entered. Dan could sort of remember her - must've been from sorting. He smiled sweetly at her and turned to the house elf. "Please?" he asked in the kindest voice possible. He didn't comment on her appearance as maybe she was lost or wanted to eat something like he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back