Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose

(lol good start)

Robert opened the doors to the kitchen and looked around. "Hmm..." was his first reaction. He started hunting and checking pots for different types of food. "oo" he said, holding up a bag of dried raviolli. "Haven't seen this for years" he laughed.

(in my spoilers have my funki lil piccys been taken away from me? ;( )

Arisa started wandering around the kitchen. It was always so clean "this place is so clean, its like no one ever cooks in here" Arisa said going into the cubert she remembered the chocolate was in and grabbed some. "yumm, the one thing i love more then shoes" Arisa said taking a bite.

Robert laughed dumping the packet in his hand. "Shoe-addict" he teased. "Yeah, chocolate is guudd" he shimmed over to Arisa and tried to nick a bit of hers before going in search of his own.

((I can see them and soz I didn't start- I poked myself in the eye ;D ))

Larissa walked over to one side where some soup wafted a brilliant tomato smell.
Freshly cut bread with neat butter lay near it.
"Mmm.." Larissa said, looking at the soup, "Think I can have some?" She said.

"Trust me the elves love it when people eat there food" Arisa said with a smile. to Roberts shoe addict comment Arisa said "Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life" with a cheeky smile.

Robert rolled his eyes "Cinderella is proof...." he started thinking of a good come back line "It will come to me in a moment" he continued to think. He shook his head. He would get a great one later. His eyes had just found a cheese toasy, and he picked one up. It was nice and warm. "Tasty" he said after taking a bite.

(btw like last month. Pinchh punch first day of the month)

Larissa was starting to nibble a piece of bread.
"What's Cinderella?" She asked, confused.

"A muggle fairy tale, she was a girl with a wicked step mother who made her do nothing but work and one night the prince held a ball but cinderella couldnt go because she was much more pretty then her step sisters. Her fairy god mother came and made cinderella a beautiful dress and turned a pumpkin into a coach. She went to the ball and won the princes heart but once the clock struck midnight she started to change back. she ran out and left a glass slipper. The prince used it to track her down and they got married" Arisa said with a misty look in her eyes. It was her favorit story.

(( i put snow white! got my stories mixed up! ))

"I doubt she was a fairy," Larissa said, having taken in the story now, "More like a witch."
She smiled for a moment. "Have either of you read The Hopping Pot?" She looked at Robert now, too.

"My grandpa insisted i be raised as a muggle but my moter would read to me from the tales of beatle and bard once and a while so yes" Arisa said with a smile.

(in rl yes..and the piccy that goes with it is hilarias! lol!!)

Robert breifly listened, already knowing it off by heart becaue of his three sisters. He turned when he heard about a hopping pot and shook his head. "Nope. What's that?" he asked, trying to find something other than the girls sleeves to wipe him hands on.

(lol)

"I like Babbitty Rabbitty and her cackling stump. That was a childhood favourite.. My dad read it to me.." She sighed, "But now I find the Warlock's hairy heart amusing." She laughed. "It's stupid."

"The warlocks hairy heart scared me a little" Arisa admitted. "I like the three brothers though, it taught me to be humble just like the third brother" Arisa said with a smile.

Robert took the napkin and smiled. "Ta" he said. Robert glanced to Laris when she mentioned her dad knowing it was a touchy subject, but she seemed ok. He laughed when she said it was stupid, "I can imagine." he said. Actually he couldn't, but he couldn't imagine a hairy heart ether...

(aww now i wish i had bought it earlier XD)

(right i may be off now. im too tired to stay and this week i have exams..oh joy! but yea continue this tomorow? (or later infact hehe) cya!! xx)

((Mwuhahaha))

Larissa smiled. "Yes, it scared me as a child but it's funny now.. The fountain of fair fortune was just SO annoying!" Larissa squeezed the bread she was holding between her fingers and suddenly found a butter smothered hand. She sighed and found a napkin.

(( bye! :hug: Arisa is going to apply for the job in your store XD do you mind if i post the aplication as brodie?? ))

"What was wrong with that story" Arisa asked she liked it, but i guess not everyone would. Most purebloods didnt like it at all.

((Bye :hug: I might not be on til evening. I'm going now too xx :hug: Bye Arisa))

"It's the ending that annoys me.." She started to say but then remembered Robert was in the room and shut up.

(no i dont mind :) )

Robert had finished eaten and convinced himself he really was too tired now. "Right then, i'll be seeing you two later" he smiled, and walked over to Larissa giving her a hug, dodging neatly the bread she was holding. "See you later yeah" he whispered and looked into her eyes and smiled. He pulled away, and with a quick wave to Arisa, left the kitchens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back