OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob had only just hit the landing when he spotted a Hufflepuff friend. A devilish grin, that betrayed what the boy might look like as a grown up crossed his face for a split second, on his face, he reached into his backpack for his wand. The hallways were full so he hoped it would cover him from her noticing, though he didn't much care. This was payback. He wanted her to see him laughing, so full of glee at his idea he almost couldn't get the words out right.

"Accio Lavinia's wand" he called out, his other hand outstretched in the event he succeeded.

Lavinia didn't want to study. Learning was different, because someone else was actually teaching things to you, but having to sit down and study was a different matter. So as usual the girl grew bored pretty quickly, and she had just stepped out of the common room when out of the corner of her eye she saw a very familiar face with a mischievous expression, his wand pointed towards her. In the moment that the Hufflepuff registered what was going on, her wand flew out of pocket and into Jacob´s hand. He was laughing. "Hey!" she yelled, having a sense of deja vu. She went over to the Gryffindor with hands on her hips, trying to look stern. "I think you have something that belongs to me," she said, raising an eyebrow. She was trying really hard not to laugh with him.

Jacob quickly whipped the hand with the wand behind his back, watching Lavinia make her way to stand in front of him. His eyes were full of glee at having succeeded, his smile full of mirth. Jacob shook his head. "No, I think you're mistaken" he replied. He got ready and then continued. "But if I did, you'd have to CATCH ME TO GET IT BACK!" he finished with a yell as he took off down the hall, weaving in and out of some of the older students. Sometimes, it was good to be small.

Lavinia rolled her eyes, it was obvious he had her wand, especially as she had spotted him moving his hand behind his back. If he didn't have anything, he would not have tried to hide it. "JACOB!" she shouted as she began to run after him, her exercising showing as she caught up with him, hardly panting. The downside was that she was a bit taller than him and in a crowded passage, it wasn't easy to keep track of a small figure with red and gold school robes. "Jacob, come back right this instant!" she tried to call after him, though she doubted whether he heard her or not. If he did, Lavinia doubted the boy would come back to give her her wand, anyway. Plus, it made it more fun. The first year didn't mind letting go for a while. Maybe if she couldn't catch him, she would have to attract the attention from other students.

Jacob wished he could simultaneously run from Lavinia and watch this chase. As he ran with her wand and his tightly wrapped in his fist, Jacob laughed. He liked running, and even though he knew he probably shouldn't be running in the hallways, especially not when it was in between classes like this, it was too fun to not do. Especially when he was playing a joke on someone at the same time.

He chanced a glance back, his curiosity getting to him, and saw her almost close enough to reach him, and when he turned back, he had to stop short, a taller body than his own in his way. The boy skidded to a stop and whipped around, his breath coming out a little heavy from his sprinting as he held his hands up in a truce. "Lavinia, I was just playing" he breathed, hoping she wasn't mad.

When Lavinia glanced in front of her another time she noticed Jacob glance back and she wondered whether he knew that glancing back would allow the puff to catch him, eventually, as it could slow him down. Despite herself and her pretence of being angry, she grinned, always up for a challenge. Before she could stop running however she felt someone bump into her. "Oomf," she grumbled as she massaged her head, but soon noticed Jacob, her wand still in his hand. The girl eyed it before wandering over to the Gryffindor. "Yeah, I know," she dismissed with a shrug and a grin, and a moment later she held out her hand. "But seriously, I need my wand back," she said with a laugh.

Dropping his hands, Jacob grinned as he handed over her wand. He was just trying to have a bit of fun, so he was happy to hand it back over while she was still smiling. Which Lavinia thankfully was. Jacob was glad she seemed to have a sense of humor, and that they were able to keep this going as they had. It broke up the monotony of his days to know that, at some point, Lavinia would get him back for this. "So, see you in class?" he continued, very casually as he got ready to head off.

Finally, Lavinia got her wand and she put it away safely before Jacob had second thoughts and tried to run off again. Though her friend here was done playing for today, the puff was definitely getting her revenge. Okay, so technically Jacob got his revenge for Lavinia's joke in Charms class, but he had been the one to start it, as she had only gotten him back for 'serenading' her as part of a dare. "Yeah, sure. It's not over though, bro," she called to him as she turned and began to head off in the opposite direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back