Flying

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Max eventually made his way to the flying lesson place even though he didn't have to come here yet he wanted to learn to fly and play this new game he had been hearing so much about so he yelled" Is anyone here? I would like to learn and i was wondering if i could get an early start on it if its okay?" Then max waited to see if anyone would reply.

Erin was wondering about when she heard someone yell something out. She wondered around till she got to where the flying lessons would take place next semester. She saw a boy she recalled was a first year, and by the look of his robes he was a hufflepuff. She walked up to him and said, "Um, flying lessons aren't till next semester. I doubt the teacher is even gonna give this place a second glance till lessons start." Hoping the boy was nice and wouldn't snap at her like a very rude slytherin had she took one step back and gave him a friendly grin.

Max noticed the girl and then she told him that lessons would begin next semester. Max feeling a little down about that said"O well i guess" Max laughed. Then said"What are you doing here? By the way i am Max, Max Sanders its a pleasure." He then extended his hand.

Erin noticed he seemed a bit disappointed to hear he would have to wait to learn to fly. When he put out his hand and told her his name she gladly shook it. "Hey Max, my name is Erin. I was just wondering around, trying to get familier with the castle grounds. I was sad to find out we would have to wait for flying lessons too. I was really excited for flying, and itkinda bummed me out." Erin was glad Max was friendly, maybe they could be good friends...

Max was happy to meet another new person and said"Well if you are looking around would it be okay if i join you? I hear there is a lot of places here and it wouldn't hurt to look around with someone." Max smiled then hoped she wouldn't mind.

"Sure! Where do you wanna go?" Erin was excited to have another friend. Maybe they could hang out more often

Max wasn't sure where to go so he said"ill let you choose cause I have no idea I am still almost brand new here." Max laughed.

"Well, we could go down by the lake. My older brothers said that the view is really pretty. Or we could go to the edge of the forest and see if we can spot anything cool." Erin was up for anything really. She would even go into the forest...as long as Max would go with her. She wouldn't want to be lost in there alone. And he seem pretty smart, smart enough to keep both of them out of trouble, anyways.

Max looked at her then said"Sure why not the forest could be an interesting place and i have always wanted to check it out." Max then smiled.

Erin smiled back at him, "Ok, maybe we'll even meet a centar or a unicorn ;) " Erin was happy to be having a little fun. She had been worrying about classes, but hanging out with Max took her mind off of that.

Max liked this girls spirit so he said"Shall we go now?" Max smiled then.

Erin was glad to have an adventurous friend. She had a best friend in Ravenclaw but she was always worried about her grades. "Ya, it'll be fun! I'm 99% sure its this way." Erin was bubbling with excitment, but it was going to get dark soon. So she grabbed his hand and pulled him forward. "Come on, I'm pretty sure weere not allowed in the forest, so lets hurry and maybe, if a dragon doesn't attack us, we can make it back by dinner." Erin smiled at him as they made their way to the forest.

Max became more and more interested in this girl so he followed and said"Well if we aren't aloud in here that just makes it more fun to try and get into." he then smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back