Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert strode over to the side of the lake, admiring it. Looking up to the sky, he breathed in. He had to think of somthing, anything that would help.

Larissa spotted Robert and hurried towards him. He looked so thoughtful and she didn't want to disturbe him. She walked close to him and quietly said, "Robert? What's wrong?"

Robert heard someone next to him, so he turned his head, and smiled at Larissa. Instincivly, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug for a moment. before his smile vanished, and took a step back. "Sorry." he said. "Nothing's wrong. Just trying to think of a way to stop you" he said holding her hand and pulling her down with him so they were sat "from getting hurt this evening" he said.

Larissa smiled, her eyes twinkling.
"You're sweet," Larissa said softly, "But I'll be fine."
She sat down with him, her long smooth legs folded neatly beneath her.

He smiled back. "Ye, well, you might not be." He said seriously. He thought of somthing which made him turn slightly pink, and he looked over the lake. "I'll come with you then." He wasn't going to let her go in on her own that was for sure.

Larissa sat for a moment with an expression of mild amusement on her face, "You're not serious?!" Larissa saw the look on his face. "I don't want your death on my conscience too." She said with slight bitter tones. The truth was that she really like Robert and for him to get hurt because of her was out of the story.
"I will be fine." Larissa said calmly. "But if you feel the need to come along with me, I advise you start writing your will."

"Hey, i can go and protect the life of another reckless child if you want!" he said. But then instantly changed his mood. Putting his arm round her waist and pulling her so she was leaning against him he said "No, i choose you."

Larissa couldn't help but smile.
"So I'm a reckless child, am I?" she answered with a laugh.
She leant against Robert's side, her head resting on the side of his shoulder.

((lol))

"Of cource" he said, smiling. "But don't worry! Safety is here!" in said, sticking his other arm in the air. He laughed. "What time?" he asked.

Larissa giggled.

"Midnight." She said looking him in the eyes.

((zeus? ok))

"Right..and how exactly, do you plan to get out of the castle at that time?" he asked.

"I don't know.. Sneak out, maybe?" Larissa said slightly sarcastically.
"I'll speak to a couple of my friends and ask them to watch the corridors."

Robert laughed an nodded. "Right, well good luck with that!" he said, "You'll need it" he added quietly. He stood back up, ruffling his hair. He hated crowded or over seductive situations, and hadn't the intention to let it stay that way. "Prehaps" he said simply.

Larissa blinked up at Robert. Had she done something wrong?
Larissa smiled weakly before standing up herself.
"I need to go and find Libby," She said, "I need to ask her something."
Larissa walked back towards the castle, briefly looking back so give a small wave to Robert.

"Very well" he said, letting her go. He waved back to her, and when she was out of site, he started walking down the side of the lake, occasionally shouting at himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back